[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>blah blah im so smart what an idiot

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: solodis.jpg (48KB, 837x497px) Image search: [Google]
solodis.jpg
48KB, 837x497px
>blah blah im so smart

what an idiot
>>
what an idiot
>>
If he's so smart, then why is he dead?
>>
>>376378282
Because he wasn't Ocelot
>>
>>376378016
The MGS plot is the most confusing and hard to follow plot ever. I have no fucking idea who the good guy is
>>
>>376378016
What an idiot.
>>
>>376378372
the entire series is about trying to teach you that there are no good/bad guys, only people with their own motivations and methods for making a better world
>>
>>376378372
>The MGS plot is the most confusing and hard to follow plot ever.

Not even close, try any other japanese franchise with many installments, that is set in the same world every time. MGS is really straightforward.
>>
>>376378372

kingdom hearts would like a word with you
>>
>>376378016
Solidus was such an idiot god damn
>>
>>376378372
>I have no fucking idea who the good guy is
Solid Snake and Otacon
>>
wtf i hate solidus now
>>
>>376378372
Everyone thinks their good guys while really being selfish asses. Underage fags on /v/ think it's deep.

There, just summed it up for you
>>
File: 1492387362924.jpg (368KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
1492387362924.jpg
368KB, 1200x900px
>>376378016
Solidus did nothing wrong.
>>
>>376380646
Do you think Ocelot knew that Solidus was fighting the Patriots by the time of MGS2? Because his plan in MGS4 is essentially just a really convoluted way of getting Snake to destroy the patriots for him, from what I remember.
>>
>>376378016
wow what an idiot
>>
>>376380780
He most likely did, but Solidus more than subtly wanted to rule America in place of the patriots and make it his own ideals of what the founding fathers wanted.

Ocelot was more of a straight up anti-government type that wanted no one "true" control
>>
>>376380646
Well, there was that whole child soldier program thing.
>>
>>376378016
why didnt ocelot help him if they both were againts the patriots
>>
>>376378016
Except literally everything discussed in this game is now happening and fucking our country but thats none of my business.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.