[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Name one game you bought, played and beat, and formed your own

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: nikkawhat.jpg (84KB, 660x495px) Image search: [Google]
nikkawhat.jpg
84KB, 660x495px
Name one game you bought, played and beat, and formed your own opinion on, or else I'm going to sick my friend on you.
>>
>>376376824
I can name a hell of a lot more than one.
Chrono Trigger
Super Mario RPG
Zelda ALBW and BotW
Dark Souls 1, 2, and 3
Demon's Souls
Azure Striker Gunvolt
Kirby Planet Robobot
Fire Emblem Path of Radiance and Awakening
Dragon Quest Heroes
Witch and Hero
Project X Zone
Hyrule Warriors
And the list goes on and on.
>>
>>376376824
Undertale and I'm not even memeing. My opinion was good.
>>
>>376378708
Same, Undertale
I was looking forward to it for years so the day it came out I went into media blackout mode until I beat the game
Still love it
>>
>>376376824
Shovel Knight. It was just alright.
>>
File: CdYt_cJUYAArVOe.jpg (48KB, 600x672px) Image search: [Google]
CdYt_cJUYAArVOe.jpg
48KB, 600x672px
>>376376824

Every game I've played. Why would I consider other's opinions when I know more then them.
>>
File: 1489158095730.jpg (31KB, 537x549px) Image search: [Google]
1489158095730.jpg
31KB, 537x549px
>bought
>>
>>376376824
Atelier Firis.
>>
>>376376824
BotW
It wasn't great
>>
>>376376824
This is kind of terrifying in a way that's hard to describe. I want to know where this is from and what is the context of the picture.
>>
Dead Rising 4

It's a lot of fun, there's satisfaction to be had in exploring a big dumb map filled with zombies, soldiers, and crazy people.

The lack of Psychopath cutscenes hurts, a lot. I mean a lot a lot, but the game is fun all the same.
>>
>>376376824
Is that the yogurt dick guy?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.