[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You wake up in 1992, and somehow now have a massive knowledge

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: jaguar.jpg (78KB, 550x442px) Image search: [Google]
jaguar.jpg
78KB, 550x442px
You wake up in 1992, and somehow now have a massive knowledge and skill at programming atari jaguar games and atari jaguar games only, at a point you even have a dragon ball like aura while coding for the jaguar and is able to extract every drop of performance from it.
What kind of game do you do with it?
>>
Gta V.
>>
Make a Pokemon game
>>
senran kagura
>>
Any successful game that could possibly run on Jaguar that came out after 1992. Turn the Jaguar into one of the greatest consoles of all time.
>>
A better version of doom with music therefore making the definitive home console port
>>
Doug.
>>
>>376375180
Street Fighter 2, with multiplay.

Congrats, you won the 5th gen console war.
>>
Dental equipment software.
>>
File: Madman_Paradise_Grimlock_drinks.jpg (35KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Madman_Paradise_Grimlock_drinks.jpg
35KB, 640x480px
>>376375180
I'd make a Guitar Hero clone, but with Bill & Ted as the main characters (because they were still, kinda relevant at that point. Style would be SD like they did back then). Some totally bogus dude from the future stole all the awesome riffs from all the greatest songs in (1992's) history. Now Bill & Ted have to play them back.

Each stage would be themed after the album art/songs/band themes. There'd be an Alice Cooper "Welcome to My Nightmare" stage, with spooky skellings and junk, plus booghost notes. An Ozzy stage with either "Crazy Train" or "Paranoid" and have colored bats (obviously) for notes. A Bon Jovi bonus stage on the back of a Motorcycle playing "Dead or Alive" it would be reminiscent of the old Mad Max films instead of being all cowboy themed because C'mon, A KISS song in heaven because B&T2's credits song. "Sweating Bullets" could play while you rescue Megadeth from a mental asylum (dodging color coded guards and loonies), Iron Maiden could be in there too... just don't know anything of their's atm. Also maybe Ugly Kid Joe "Madman"
>>
>>376375180
I'd basically just make Ace Combat.
namco hasn't done it yet, I could single-handedly save the Jag

a 3D mascot platformer that ran at anything above 15fps would basically sell millions though
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.