[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We had to pick lottery tickets out of a hat and I just won!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (161KB, 800x572px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
161KB, 800x572px
We had to pick lottery tickets out of a hat and I just won!
>>
>>376365454
It just occurred to me I never did a Legion playthrough. How are the Legion quests, /v/?
>>
File: 1493333786051.png (267KB, 1280x1189px) Image search: [Google]
1493333786051.png
267KB, 1280x1189px
>>376365548
Fucking awesome. Kill ncr and rape and pillage
>>
>>376365454
Who DIDN'T shoot this guy in the face their first playthrough?

I did out of greed and the fact that he's a powder ganger.
>>
>>376367779
I didn't.
I shot him in the back of the head.

On my most recent playthrough, I sniped him before he knew I was there.
>>
>>376365548
Fun. There's just not enough of them.
Arizona Killer might be my favorite.
>>
>>376365548
The best ones in the game.
>>
File: crying ukraine kid CSGO.jpg (38KB, 604x410px) Image search: [Google]
crying ukraine kid CSGO.jpg
38KB, 604x410px
>>376366423
>tfw did house first, did NCR, now doing legion, and saving yes man for last. Have to deal with the fucking boomers, brotherhood of steel AGAIN for the THIRD time

Fuck this bullshit, I'm getting their armor and killing every last brotherhood of steel faggot. Sick of doing their shit and taking shit from the cunts
>>
>>376367779
I didn't. But, I did watch him get mauled by radscorpions with a pair of binoculars on my first playthrough.
>>
>>376367779
I killed him because he was a Powder Ganger.

Better question is did you let Boxcars OD?
>>
>>376365548
They're good but few and far between.
Definitely need mods which add/restore Legion quests to make it more satisfying.
>>
>>376365548
There's a criminally small number of them, but the penultimate quest for them (Arizona Killer) is widely regarded as the best quest in the entire game, with good reason.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.