[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What should the next game add/alter/remove?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 8

File: share_icon.jpg (253KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
share_icon.jpg
253KB, 1200x630px
What should the next game add/alter/remove?
>>
I really think they should keep the mayor system, it was a great addition.
>>
>>376365568

It ruins the comfy factor, I don't wanna be someone important in a slice of life game. They should give you the same power through making 'suggestions' to isabelle or something.

Though the beach cliff needs to go, along with some sort of way to choose where exactly villages move in. The strip mall is kinda stupid, towns should just be bigger to accomidate all those ammendities
>>
Bring back some of the first game's weirdness. I feel like gyroids are only still in the game out of obligation.

On the more ambitious side, I've always thought it would be cool if the town was surrounded by some wilderness, and actually grew over time.
>>
>>376365695
This, it just doesn't feel like living your lazy comfy life anymore
>>
-add acre system/rolling world toggle
-add WAY more slots for designs in your inventory, the system they have now is retarded, and paths on the ground will be overwritten with anything new in your design inventory
-add lots more useful public works projects, like buildings
-add large scale projects that add new sections into the town, like a park, a forest, a campground etc
-have option to customize each and every track to GCN, WW, or NL versions
-add way more variety in events, and soecial character visits
-make public work projects not have retarded placing limitations
>>
>>376365695
>>376366429
I disagree, the older games got too boring too quick because you had nothing to do
>>
Give some actual topography to the map, make the map bigger, make it so your interactions with villagers actually have lasting effects, make villagers have their own proper lives, and implement the HHD facilities as locations.

>>376365695
Agreed. The function isn't bad but the framing tool hurts the atmosphere. And Main Street is terrible.
>>
File: 1408745646778.jpg (31KB, 555x644px) Image search: [Google]
1408745646778.jpg
31KB, 555x644px
>>376365371
Add romance
>>
>>376365371
A Isabelle spin-off game.
>>
>>376365695
>>376366429
I've never felt that being a mayor ruined the comfy factor. What are you talking about, elaborate.
>>
Make a bigger variety of personalities
>>
remove villagers moving if you don't play every day
keep isabelle
>>
I'd like to have a more clear relationship meter with the townees. So I can make sure the people who I don't like leave and the ones who I do stay as close friends.
>>
RPG spin-off
>>
Make the world like it was in MK8. Rolling Log needs to go
>>
More original games you can unlock if they aren't doing anything NES wise. Every game since the first has been worse because of this in my mind.
>>
>>376368547
I doubt they would put NES games back in as a feature because nintendo are some of the biggest jews and don't want "muh virtual console money" to be lost by people just playing them in animal crossing.
>>
>>376368547
Things like being able to play pool if you have a pool table would be nice. Then have multiplayer if people are visiting through online or wireless, or if villagers are visiting they can be AI opponents.
>>
File: sly.jpg (5KB, 125x224px) Image search: [Google]
sly.jpg
5KB, 125x224px
Have like a little spot that mysims did where they go to a hotel and let random villagers come each day with about 5+/- villagers who you can talk to to convince to move in and then find a spot to put their house. Maybe a small hotel with little bit a villagers then you can upgrade it to increase capacity.

Add floor paths that you can buy that are actual floor paths/patterns that don't just look flat.

Make it the whole world flat like GC AC but no screen movements when going to a diff area and 3rd person view but not locked onto the characters back and camera movement.

More alligators.

Monster Hunter like villagers like they did with wolf link, epona, etc.

[spoilers] pokemon too [/spoilers]
>>
>>376370163
fuck....
>>
>>376365371
Make it fun by adding actual goals.
>>
>>376370163
if you use the monhun amiibos it unlocks a feilyne.
>>
>>376370514
ik but would be nice to have more.

Zinogre dog

Mizutsune Alligator

Etc

Also hope the welcome amiibo cards will be compatible with switch. I have almost all gator cards.
>>
Add
-More Unique Yearly Events
-Challenges that require me to plan ahead long term.
-The NES game from the first AC
- More vacation destinations than just The Island

- Make Public Works project more interactive
- Allow for elections for mayor if there are more than two players on one cartridge.
- Fully Nocturnal Villagers

Remove
- Grass degradation
- Sahara's once a day limit
- Villager RV's locked behind Amiibo's
>>
File: 1493757560296.jpg (103KB, 964x964px) Image search: [Google]
1493757560296.jpg
103KB, 964x964px
>>376365371
how do people find so much enjoyment in this game?
whenever i try to play it, i force myself to check in everyday for 5 mins with nothing to do. i can only plant trees for so long before the game gets stale
>>
File: BOB.gif (865KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
BOB.gif
865KB, 400x240px
Give more features to the public works and stuff you can do around town. If you add soccer goals for example there should be a way to trigger a soccer minigame with villagers. Same with items like a foosball table or pool table. Ways to collect honey from bees, more gardening options like shears and trimming bushes into shapes or hedges etc

More weight to the rules/laws that can be implemented too.
>>
>>376369316
yes, AND give the individual characters AI that fits their personality. like say marshall would play a conservative, timid game, while apollo would be more confident about his moves
>>
>>376371637
>Remove
> Grass degradation
Personally I didn't mind grass degradation, but I can see why it was so hated because of how poorly it was implemented. I think the next game should have some sort of compromise, like a lawnmower or fertilizer for manually being able to remove or grow grass. I like the natural dirt roads you make much more than the tacky art tiles people tend to plaster over every square foot of their villages.
>>
>>376372006
In new leaf particular you can customize your town in lots of ways
You should see what some of these people do (granted, most of them use a town editor)
>>
>>376372267
>tacky
Booooooy
>>
>>376365695
maybe optional?
>>
>>376365371
marriage
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.