[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NINTENDO SWITCH ARMS BUNDLE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (49KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
49KB, 1280x720px
I just spoke to a Walmart rep who didn't seem too careful. I asked her if she had the neon red and blue switch in stock. She was going through the options she saw there and mentioned a "Neon Yellow and Blue Nintendo Switch". Possible ARMS Switch bundle leaked?
>>
>>376364359
There are special yellow joycons for ARMS. I guess there will be switches bundled with those joycons.

I very much doubt the game itself will be bundled, though. Mostly because at the rate the Switch is selling, there's no need for Nintendo to bundle anything.
>>
>>376364776
it'd help sell ARMS if they bundle it, so I could see them doing it to try and boost ARMS' playerbase (similar to how Splatoon and MK8 had bundles when they launched, which in turn helped boost their online userbase)
>>
>>376365359
>similar to how Splatoon and MK8 had bundles when they launched
I'm pretty sure those games only got bundles later. Bundles are generally something you do after a while, not when your system's only 3.5 months old and still selling out.

I could see ARMS being part of a bundle down the road, though.
>>
Why do people want the Fisher-Price baby lookin red and blue switch? Red and blue? More like Nintendo Snitch.
>>
>>376365682
More like Nintendo's bitch.
>>
>>376365525
I'm certain Splatoon got a bundle when it launched, if not shortly after.
>>
>>376366271
You're right, it did.
>>
If you get anything but the black or the inevitable white switch, just do us a favor and neck yourself.
>>
>>376366582
>black
you mean gray?
>>
>>376366582
You can always use different colored joy-cons, unlesss you meant the actual console, but I don't think they will change the color of it.
>>
>>376365682
>color = toys
lmao
>>
>>376366582
Nah man. It's all about that Neon. Makes multiplayer more fun when you can have a red and blue team. Or just something to distinguish players instead of all boring grey
>>
>>376366582
>wanting a BLACKED console

cuck
>>
>>376364359
>my inside source at Wal-Mart.

It probably will be bundled. But that's like predicting there will be a new smash brothers game at some point
>>
>>376368593
Never called it an inside source lmao. Literally just called the 800 number. Just reporting something interesting that she let slip from what she saw in their system
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.