[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Spew your ideas

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0148.png (337KB, 900x581px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0148.png
337KB, 900x581px
Hey anon yes you , square just offered you the job to direct final fantasy xvi which direction do you take the series in and what's your story?
>>
>>376359648
I don't.

I cancel XVI and instead remaster/remake IV, IX, and XII.
>>
>>376360165
12 is being remade
Itd be cool to see a successor for ff tactics on switch
>>
I would literally just make a modern mana game out of it. I would use mana art and I would hire yoko shimomura to compose and you would place your world's on a map. big trees to climb and mountains with dragons on them, real medieval shit.

story? fuck doesn't matter something funny.
>>
Finished game
>>
>>376359648
My guess is that they're gonna base it off of this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVX0OUO9ptU
>>
>>376360268
>on Switch

"No"
>>
Make it a mobage with microtransactions and fan service which would be far more profitable.
>>
>which direction do you take the series
main character is primarily a spell caster
>what's your story?
telling the dark crystals to fuck off about the importance of balance, we can deal with our own problems this time
>>
>>376361115
And give it some stupid name like Brave eXVIus
>>
replace all combat with QTE

replace all playable levels with pre-rendered cutscenes

it will sell 100 million copies on brand recognition alone and recieve 10/10 reviews for "story"
>>
After the absolute clusterfuck FFXV's entire development and the final product was I can't even imagine what FFXVI could possibly be like. What kind of game will it even be?
>>
Have it be in space, have yokotaro write the scrpit.
>>
>>376361595

Ah fuck you I had never noticed
>>
War of the Magi game.

ez
>>
>>376361798
After how fucking hard FFXV's story and exploration sucked I'd actually be alright with that.
>>
>>376359648
See FFV? Do that again.
>>
I don't. I cancel the series indefinitely because JRPGs are unevolving shit and always bad.
>>
>>376359648
I'd basically make a new HD Tactics game.
>>
>>376361798
>>376361798
Put your eyes on this anon squenix, this is what us TRUE GAMERS really want :').

1000+ internets for you, sir!
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.