[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Good job spending hours waiting for me to spawn and stocking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

Good job spending hours waiting for me to spawn and stocking up on stamina replenishment and stealth equipment so you can get me!

Too bad you can't register me, huh? Oh well, bye~
>>
File: 1491364853412.jpg (131KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1491364853412.jpg
131KB, 1280x720px
Something's just exist for no purposes. Not all things get awards in real life.
>>
>>376355346
>not playing exclusively for rewards and achievements
go back
>>
>>376355346
>something is just exist

Stop it.
>>
>>376355107
leave satori iwata alone
>>
>>376355450
>Expecting trophies, achievements and other rewards
Going back indeed. Games were fun when it was just beating a high score or just beating the last level.
>>
>>376355509
Sorry Anon, I'm using speech to text. I hope you didn't miss the point I was sharing.
>>
>>376355107
I don't get why there couldn't be non-horse mounts. There's no good reason for it, it's just an arbitrary restriction. Considering that you can already ride them, most of the work has already been done anyways. Would've taken a few hours of tweaking at most.
>>
>>376356280
The deer would've been strange for a stable to keep but doable. We should've been able to register those, at least. Make it so they run faster and can be spurred on like horses and that would've been perfect.
>>
>>376356280
can we get a modfag to allow registering?
I want to use skelly horse in the final fight
>>
>>376355107
>waiting for me to spawn
Satori Mountain is possibly the third most visible landmark in the game after Hyrule Castle and Death Mountain, why would I wait?

>stocking up on stamina replenishment and stealth equipment
>preparing for something is a bad thing now

>Too bad you can't register me, huh
I got kinda mad when he ran off disappeared but I still enjoyed the experience of finding and taming him. I see a lot of people complain that every reward in this game is a shrine, but I guess the Lord of the Mountain doesn't count because muh registration. At least there's the giant horse.
>>
>>376355107
>i did the thing, can i get a candy now?
Was doing the thing fun?
>>
>>376358212
Not really no. I was doing it so I could ride a cool horse.
>>
>>376358212
There are like two good side quests in Breath and this isn't one of them.
>>
Before we get too delusionap lets affirm that there is no point to playing breath of the wild and it is a pretty poorly designed game.

carry on.
>>
>>376358431
>>376358479
>here are like only two good side quests
Why are you playing a game you don't like you autists?
Go play Nier Automata, it's actually fun
>>
File: 602.png (352KB, 586x586px) Image search: [Google]
602.png
352KB, 586x586px
>>376358727
>I don't like this aspect of the game so I must hate the game
>>
File: 1491097065941.gif (303KB, 765x551px) Image search: [Google]
1491097065941.gif
303KB, 765x551px
>>376355346
NOT A GOOD ANSWER. THE DEV TEAM FUCKED US OVER.
>>
>Using mounts
>At all ever
Why bother when gliding is faster and isn't as limited?
>>
>>376355107
So is this thing for sparkledog enthusiasts or does it have an actual advantage over regular horses and fast travel?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.