/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any Cex employees here? Anyone know how much Cex pay?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 188.jpg (126KB, 450x336px) Image search: [Google]
188.jpg
126KB, 450x336px
Any Cex employees here?

Anyone know how much Cex pay?
>>
It's awful. Dealing with nothing but smelly scumbags all day isn't fun I can tell you now.
>>
>>376355004
U wut mate?
>>
>>376355625
You dont speak american? You will be dealing with neet scumbags like yourself all day with very little pay, its perfect get the job
>>
File: ewr.png (240KB, 1199x582px) Image search: [Google]
ewr.png
240KB, 1199x582px
>>
Minimum wage and their Supervisors who take all the shit from customers and upper management literally get paid 0.05 (FIVE PENCE) more than sales assistants.
>>
>>376354115
They pay whatever minimum wage is for your age bracket. I worked there for a couple of years whilst I was at uni.

The job fucking sucks but the people I worked with were all pretty cool.

The system they use for checkouts is a total clusterfuck, it'll take you a while to pick it up even if you're generally good with weird software. If you've ever been trading something in at a CeX and the guy behind the counter is taking forever it's because he missed one of the several complex steps in the whole process and now he has to restart the whole thing.

A lot of the customers are thieves looking to fence shit they've stolen, poor people who are selling their favourite possessions to make it to their next paycheck/benefits payment. These people are generally much nicer than the rich assholes trying to pick up the newest iphone at a minimal discount. Also like the other guy said a disproportionate number of the customers inexplicably smell like shit. There were also a lot of regulars to the store who were full on retarded. Like down syndrome retarded.

I work in a hotel now and the pay is way better and the work is way easier but I miss working at CeX to be honest.

Thanks for reading my blogpost.
>>
I worked in a cex for a month, it always smelled like piss and the place was a fucking shithole. There was always a guy upstairs playing the Naruto games as well. 2/10
>>
File: ok.jpg (90KB, 1227x657px) Image search: [Google]
ok.jpg
90KB, 1227x657px
Checking the retro stuff in highest price first order can be entertaining.
>>
>>376354115
What the fuck country is Cex in?
>>
>>376355004
you ARE the smelly scumbag
with your pink hair and giant holes in your ears and STUPID tattoos

>s-sorry mate, the telephone number is for internal use only, just check the website
I checked the fucking website and it said it was in stock, now I'm here and it isn't
>s-sorry mate, just check the website next time before you set off
>>
Why do CEX stores stink? I've been to CEX stores in 10 different towns/cities, and all but one of them has fucking stunk.
>>
>>376360295
It's literally filled with second hand junk and the customers who come in and out all day are bums and the employees are dirty poor students or otherwise unemployable.

If you thought about your question at all before asking it would have been obvious. It's a miracle those places don't smell worse.
>>
>>376360295
Because junkies are trying to pawn off something

Also its cheaper than GAME and its got loads more DvD's so lower class families might pick up a 2 quid movie for the kids.
>>
>>376354115
Minimum wage.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.