[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would you like to see Good-Feel work on next?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: 243264265.jpg (100KB, 761x354px) Image search: [Google]
243264265.jpg
100KB, 761x354px
What would you like to see Good-Feel work on next?
>>
best devs
>>
>>376353697
Starfy
>>
Sonic
>>
Parodius: Stinger Star Story
>>
>>376354628
This, starfy on the switch would be awesome
>>
>>376353697
Something good.
>>
>>376354628
spbp
Starfy needs to be revived, and I think Good-Feel would do a great job with it
>>
>>376353697

It can be whatever they want

Just continue that visual design trend
>>
>>376353697
Metroid.
>>
>>376357223
Metroid spergs would commit suicide on mass.
>>
>>376353697
Donkey Kong.
>>
>>376353697
WarioLand:Shake it was a godsend for music
https://youtu.be/JuPqsCdhVic
https://youtu.be/Qat9Kr78-ZA
https://youtu.be/AaHSPlZAa2Q
>>
>>376357430

Im not even upset Stonecarving city wasnt remixed

Porting the song into the Gamer stage was perfect
>>
How about a game that doesn't end with a shitty disappointment of a final boss like all three of those?

Or a game that doesn't reuse their awful sound effects?
>>
>>376356993
>>376356793
>>376354628

quick rundown?
>>
>>376357679
>being this much of an autistic memelet
>>
New IP
>>
>>376357556

Wario Land Shake it's final boss was great though, it was fun that he was using your ability

I agree on Baby Bowser, though it's definitely the second best behind Island

Im mix on kirby's epic yarn, the final boss itself isnt bad, the issue is that you cant die on this game, but you'll have a hard time getting the gem medals because thats what you lose when hit
>>
>>376357679

That Starfish who appears as an Assist Trophy in Smash

>>376357825
I wouldnt mind this

Them and Retro Studios especially can benefit from making new IP's
>>
>>376357556
>like all three
The Shake King was fine.
>>
Woolly World is pretty boring. And I enjoy Yoshi's Island quite a bit.
>>
>>376357915
>the final boss itself isnt bad
You literally mash as the tank.
Literally every boss prior required more thought.
>>
I HATE Wario and Kirby because you can not die. Playing in God mode ruined those games for me. Are there hacks by now that make me die? I mean we have Dolphin which can emulate Wii just fine. There are some hacks in the Wii itself so seriously does it exist? It's so sad to see how those beautiful games are no challenge and the only satisfaction is "collect stuff". I don't like collecting stuff. Yoshi learned from those mistakes and that makes it a lot of fun. I can play in kiddy mode or normal mode.
>>
>>376358701
the game is piss easy but you CAN die in Shake It if you are really, REALLY bad at the game
>>
>Tfw Good-Feel had to waste their talent and the yarn artstyle on Yoshi trash
>>
>>376358091
That makes no sense, you can't like one and not the other
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.