[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is /v/'s opinion on streaming video games?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

What is /v/'s opinion on streaming video games?
>>
>>376350993
Absolutely immoral, brings gaming experiences to a wider audience who have not played the game nor paid for it. It is worse than piracy.
>>
>>376350993
PSNow is the only game streaming service that works. However, I prefer not to play my games with the visual quality of a Youtube video. I'll stick to running games on my own hardware.
>>
File: 1468480969288.jpg (185KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1468480969288.jpg
185KB, 1280x720px
>>376350993
How come Yoshi eggs became red when you hit them
>>
>sellout
>never held a record even when the YI community flat out let him take it out of pity
>obnoxious, uncharismatic, and a manlet
is there anyone more pathetic than Trihex? His only accomplishment was a global emote only good for laughing at niggers
>>
TriHard ?
>>
>>376351569
>is there anyone more pathetic than Trihex?

people who know enough about fringe e-celebs to create an in-depth bashing

the speed run community is, from what I've seen over the years - generally filled with antisocial creeps
>>
>>376350993

Lowest form of entertainement who just show that the education and attention span of teenagers are falling.
>>
File: Where do you think we are.jpg (73KB, 600x889px) Image search: [Google]
Where do you think we are.jpg
73KB, 600x889px
>>376351718
>generally filled with antisocial creeps
>>
>streaming a game
>someone comes in and says hi
>i say hi back and ask how they are
>they dont talk anymore
>they leave the stream
>>
File: 53e.png (119KB, 407x353px) Image search: [Google]
53e.png
119KB, 407x353px
streaming has 2 sides

1. Playing strictly for fun, maybe taking donations for charity. Streaming is a hobby to connect with your viewers to a side of entertainment that only streaming can provide due to it's low effort ability to interact with your community.

then there's

2. Streaming as a job, using it soley to exploit your community into "HEY GUYS, HUG SHOUT OUT FOR KID#456 WHO DONATED HIS ALLOWANCE TO HELP FEED ME!"

Streaming has a huge potential to help people get in touch easier with their fans and friends, but when it's abused with facecam cancer and donations galore with subscriptions and emotes that mean nothing outside of the website it becomes trash.
>>
watch trihex get btfo before smm was released twitch tv/videos/15188018
>>
File: pokemon master.jpg (57KB, 250x375px) Image search: [Google]
pokemon master.jpg
57KB, 250x375px
What are some games where I can raise my (wife's) son?
>>
>>376350993
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1eTodlMSpXg

Streaming "entertainment" is laughable and hard to take seriously.
People like this are the norm, especially on twitch. As well as the huge influx of twitch camwhores that are operating on the wrong site.

It's a community that panders to the lowest common denominator and children. Easily the most exploitative demographic, which for all intents and purposes is good for revenue, but harmful for long-term growth and integrity.
>>
>I will never make thousands of dollars a day playing video games in my own house

Just fucking end me now
>>
>>376352642
Just sell your soul to the Devil for charisma. Everyone else has. You're just ignorant.
>>
SEVEN HUNDRED
>>
>>376351395
That's the blood from the baby Yoshis inside.
>>
>>376350993
Trihex has to be one of the most pathetic streamers that's known for stuff. Not even because he's been running yoshi for years only to never get even a little close to claiming the WR himself. But one of the if not most worthless yellow bone bitch niggas to ever stink up twitch. Like, what's the point of your meh at best apm when you can't apply that to anything but a fucking Snes game that people with lower apm are just flat out better in? How this nigga act high and mighty with his literal 4/10 white trash gf? Pity pussy must taste great since this nigga will never amount to anything ever.
>>
>>376353912
AND TWENTY DOLLARS
>>
The Rom Hack Stigma
>>
>>376351715
FREE MY NIGGA ICE TriHard

HE DINDU NUFFIN
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.