[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>yfw he noticed you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: ohshitohshitfuckfuck.png (245KB, 300x336px) Image search: [Google]
ohshitohshitfuckfuck.png
245KB, 300x336px
>yfw he noticed you
>>
>hit him twice with +5 broadsword
>he dies
>>
>>376347525
>you miss
>>
>>376347410
>circle strafes past obviously telegraphed gas attack
>nothin personnel... kid
>>
>ridiculously telegraphed attack
>have to stand in the obviously bad clouds for several seconds
>you would've already seen bleed and poison by this point so you know ailments are serious shit, and the icon for this one is a fucking skull
>no poise and low enough health that even a straight sword can take them down in one or two hits
How dumb do you have to be for them to be a problem?
>>
>>376347410
these scared the shit out of me when I played this game before I knew about wiki.

I got gassed once and it was hell getting 5000 souls for a cure

wiki put these games on easy mode
>>
They were perfectly balanced in DS1.

They were clumsy, easy to defeat and didn't appear often. However if they did kill you, they fucked you hard with the curse.

Both sequels then pissed all over this.
>>
File: Flame_Salamander.png (572KB, 761x576px) Image search: [Google]
Flame_Salamander.png
572KB, 761x576px
>>376348198
*tracks your movement*
>>
>>376347410
I want to hug it until the eyes go pop!
>>
>>376348494
Oh fuck off, the first time you go into the depths it's like a maze, they can easily catch you by surprise and screw you over in seconds.
>>
>>376348494
even in my ng+3 game I was still scared as fuck when ever i walked next to them
>>
File: eyes.png (103KB, 259x142px) Image search: [Google]
eyes.png
103KB, 259x142px
>>376348992
>>
File: 1492030825455.png (78KB, 524x856px) Image search: [Google]
1492030825455.png
78KB, 524x856px
>>376348695
>Get stuck on him as he endlessly pushes me to try too track me
>>
>>376347410
Do they even have a way to do direct physical damage to the player in 3? I've never seen them do any sort of swipe and their jump doesn't hurt, all they do is spit clouds.
>>
>>376348623
I'm still pissed how one spray attack insta-petrified you while others did it gradually. It made sense if you were right in front of their mouths but it happens even if you just graze the cloud
>>
>>376349385
That's ds1 for you.You either miss or hit (means full damage even if scratched)
>>
File: Cs3WNRUXYAAwkiC.jpg (48KB, 719x568px) Image search: [Google]
Cs3WNRUXYAAwkiC.jpg
48KB, 719x568px
>>376348494
shut up anon there were a lot of them
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.