[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just like my R*ddit super heroes...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

File: shadow warrior 2 sucks 2.jpg (67KB, 561x442px) Image search: [Google]
shadow warrior 2 sucks 2.jpg
67KB, 561x442px
Just like my R*ddit super heroes...
>>
Games should have 2 difficulty levels
Easy
Hard
>>
>this gets posted on reddit games section
>suddenly shitposted all the time now
really fires up the ole neurons
>>
>i feel the need to PROVE I'm good at memorizing and repeating patterns that is games!
>that makes me better that everyone else, especially Normies with their 100k a year pay and girlfriends!
>>
>very easy
>easy
>normal
>very normal
>hard
>very hard
>>
>>376345928
>projecting this hard
>>
>>376345928
Fucking this. So much this. This wins the internet.

CAN YOU SAY IT LOUDER SO PEOPLE IN THE BACK CAN HEAR?
>>
>>376345826
thank you for knowing that I guess
>>
If you don't start off playing a game on Normal, you are literally what's wrong with vidya today. People who start off with Easy are pussies and those who start with hard are try hard edge lords. Normal is the way the devs intend for the game to be played. Anything else is truly heresy.
>>
I'm pretty sure they were sarcastic by saying this, but oh well, /v/ cant say the difference
>>
>>376345752
Games should have two difficulty levels, hard and uninstall.
>>
How the fuck does anyone find any FPS hard. It's literally a fucking point and click adventure. You click on their heads and they die. Only actual downsie fucks can't get this.
>>
desu
>>
File: options.png (5KB, 320x224px) Image search: [Google]
options.png
5KB, 320x224px
>>376345752
Alien Soldier is the only game I can think of that did that, albeit with Super Easy and Super Hard
>>
File: waterfox_2017-04-26_12-20-32.png (538KB, 773x441px) Image search: [Google]
waterfox_2017-04-26_12-20-32.png
538KB, 773x441px
>>376345693
What ever happened to just acknowledging something isn't for you.
Why do people need everything to cater to them.
>>
>>376345693
Dark Souls did it best very they had only one very well balanced difficulty. and ng + ofc
>>
There's nothing wrong with easy mode, as longas you aren't being this faggot >>376345928 about it.
>>
What seperates a reddit superhero from a regular superhero?
>>
>>376345928
it's a game, retard

just learn the rules better
>>
>>376347347
weather they're on the spectrum or not.
>>
>>376345693

Dark souls autists btfo
>>
>>376345752
you mean normal and hard
I'm casual as fuck and easy is still unnecessary
>>
>>376345752
>Easy
>Hard
>Intended
>>
test
>>
>>376346397
>very normal
I'm abnormal and your words triggered me.
>>
>>376347376
Its a game, meant for leisure entertainment and fun
>>
>>376347453
It's there to shame you.
>>
So, not just does the Easy mode not have some well-deserved derogatory banter, it's got uplifting "You go, champ!" legitimization phrases instead?

That some fucking next level mollycoddling.

Fucking millennials.
>>
>>376345752
Resident Evil 3 could have used a medium difficulty
>>
>>376347612
>It's just for fun!
I really hate people like you. Those that say movies are just for fun, music is just for fun, games are just for fun. If it's "just for fun" then you're not passionate about it, and what the fuck are you even doing here?
>>
File: 2ec.png (572KB, 600x580px) Image search: [Google]
2ec.png
572KB, 600x580px
>Die a lot
>Unlock easy mode
>Game makes fun of you
>>
>>376346979
such a great, underrated game

11/10
>>
>>376347951
He heard from his reddit and neogaf buddies that this is the butthole of the internet and he wanted the bragging rights of posting his shitty opinion here.
>>
>>376347482
That's the idea. It's better to design the game for the hardest difficulty, and then water it down for the retards that can't perform well in a 99% cerebral activity.
>>
I'll play RPGs that have shit combat systems on easy unless there's shit gated behind difficulty levels that affect the story.

If the game is just a run of the mill turn-based affair I'm not going to spend more time grinding when I could be getting more story.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.