[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe outsells Prey in UK

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

This is Mario Kart 8D's second week at #1 in the UK.
>>
>>376341804
Article: http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2017-05-08-mario-kart-8-deluxe-holds-off-prey-in-uk-game-chart
>>
regardless, it's fucking shady of NIntendo to sell a 3 year old game for that price
I know 2 DLCs are included but still it doesn't justify 60 trumpos

I think they could afford to sell for 29,99 and still make lots of money
>>
>>376342156
You mean like litterally every single publisher this gen. Sure shady as hell
>>
>>376342227
Bethesda and Ubisoft are known jews I always had more respect for Nintendo.
>>
>>376341804
Fuck the UK, they has been irrelevant since they decided to leave Union européenne
Only France and Germany is relevant in modern Europe, the rest is either poor, slavs, Dutch or Scandinavians
>>
UK loves normie games.
Prey isn't that well known.
>>
>>376342156
Yeah, well obviously the demand is there so they apparently priced it right.
>>
>>376342371
>I always had more respect for Nintendo.
You heard about the dlc plans for Fire emblem echoes yet? :
DLC Pack No. 1 — Fledgling Warriors ($7.99 a la carte, May 19) Two new maps and a dungeon, the Astral Temple.
DLC Pack No. 2 — Undaunted Heroes ($9.99, May 25) Two new maps and another dungeon, pitched as a challenge for "more seasoned heroes."
DLC Pack No. 3 — Lost Altars ($14.99, May 25) Per Nintendo's news release: "The mysterious dungeons included in this pack hold the power to upgrade characters to exclusive classes that don’t appear in the main game."
DLC Pack No. 4 — Rise of the Deliverance ($12.99, June 1) A "prologue pack" that features new story content, along with new voice acting. "This collection of challenging maps includes new support conversations between selected heroes, as well as the ability to take command of a character players won’t be able to control in the main game."
DLC Pack No. 5 ($5.99, no launch date given yet) Name and details TBA.
Season Pass (May 19, $44.99) All of the above.
>>
>>376342456
No, it's more western people buying things off impulse than actual demand. Actual demands means people stay in the company range in the long run
That kind of demand is quick-money and it only benefits NIntendo the short term. Perhaps the Yakuza guy is not realizing one day the same market that bought Zelda will stop buying.

Wait for the next economic crisis and you'll see Nintendo asking desperately people to buy their stuff .
>>
>>376341804
>Prey
What the fuck is that supposed to mean?

>>376342156
Nintendo's prices rarely drop. The Wii U version is $43 here.
>>
>>376342570
>prologue pack $12,99
that kind of thing should be included in the game.
Also
>3DS
they should really give this whole season pass for free, people actually supported a 2011 hardware with less than 10 good games for years and they only released a decent revision of the hardware in 2017.
>>
>>376342570
Both in Fates and Awakening I bought the grind maps immediately then the rest when it was up for discount. Looks like I'll have to buy everything later on this time.
>>
>>376341804
>FIFAland playing Mario Kart
This is so funny.
>>
>>376344059
Well MK is far more competitive than any soccer simulator will ever be.
>>
>>376344059
Yeah, it is shocking. But the UK is very fickle and unpredictable when it comes to games.
>>
>>376344185
>Well MK is far more competitive than any soccer simulator will ever be.

How so? It's really simple casual game
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.