[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

1st thought that comes to your mind?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0158.jpg (171KB, 610x866px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0158.jpg
171KB, 610x866px
1st thought that comes to your mind?
>>
He never made a 3 pointer
>>
Mine was persona 5 since I cannot get that color scheme out of my head.
>>
>>376341537
Bump from page 7, that's factually incorrect. He made 1 3 pointer in 22 attempts over his career.
>>
>>376341498
Why not have him in a Lakers uni on all the editions?
>>
BRAAAAAAAAAAAAP
>>
>*chimpanzee noises intensify*
>>
>buying jewish software
>>
>>376341498
should have had him in a magic uniform in the regular edition
>>
>>376341498
>a spike lee joint
>>
i hope be the GM mode actually lets you be a GM. my dream is to assemble the team and then watch them play. i hate that i actually have to control the players instead of just doing GM stuff
>>
>>376344525
>i hate playing video games

welcome to /v/, youll like it here
>>
>>376344525
? Simulate? Cant you do it in 2k
>>
>>376341498
>tfw nba 2k is the deepest rpg of this decade

>>376344525
i'm pretty sure you can sim through everything
>>
>Legends edition
Sounds like another useless gimmick to sell the game for an extra $30. 2k 17 is the most evil game I ever played. The game is built around trying to milk you out of as much money as possible by making virtual currency extremely time consuming. If they had an alignment chart for video games 2k would be on the evil side.
>>
>>376345587

i'm only interested in the management aspect of it. i don't see what the issue is

>>376345768
>>376345971

you have to either sim through the game or manually control the players yourself. i want to be able to watch it with the full presentation, like i'm watching a real nba game but with a team i assembled myself sort of like in football manager
>>
>>376345996
this. 2k barely gives you any VC but expects you to pay VC for everything.
>>
>>376344343
kek
>>
Needs more classic teams
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.