[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I never ever watched stream in my life, I visited twitch only

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

File: 3.jpg (110KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
110KB, 1280x720px
today I went there. Started to watch a stream
>Hey guys!
>300 words per second
>reads comments in real time
>"yeah like" "like that part ohhhhh" "yeah like that was like my first"

how do you guys do it? It made me physically ill.
>>
>Ghost in the Shell 1080p WebHD
>>
>>376340278
>Ghost in the Shell
>>
>>376340204
>blogposting on /v/
how do you guys do it?
>>
HEEEEEEEYYYYYYY GUYS AGC HERE TODAY WITH ANOTHER REVIEW
RAH MAYBE SUBSCRIBE
>>
>watching people play games
>>
>>376340204
I just watch highlights of a NFS streemer desu
>>
>>376340446
Seriously explain how can you watch a stream or even watch/follow a youtuber
Even if I had brain cancer or autism I think I wouldn't do this
>>
Only the bigger streams are like that. Just find a smaller one with a good host.
>>
>watch a stream all the way through for the first time
>make comments and get (You)s from the stream and admin friends
>a reaction to a comment I made makes it into the stream highlights

This is the power of audience interaction
>>
File: C_LukwiVYAA59uj.jpg (112KB, 639x796px) Image search: [Google]
C_LukwiVYAA59uj.jpg
112KB, 639x796px
>>376340204
I only jump into small steams, less than 30 people. That way, it goes at a manageable pace and you can actually interact with the streamer.
>>
>>376342081
The interaction with the streamer (he reading comments while playing) is one of the things that made me physically sick
it's like watching someone watching a movie and saying something about the movie in text format

God allowed me to be born with a brain immune to the stream degeneracy, I think.
>>
Touka is best ghoul
>>
Summer is fucking here holy shit
>>
Twitch streams are an example of how technology is being used to compensate for technology's tendency to make us less reliant on face-to-face interaction

Those little trips you used to spend going to the store or something satisfied, whether you knew it or not, an instinctual urge to socialize with other humans. Now through the wonders of technology you click a button on Amazon to get your bullshit instead, so your ape brain has to get its socialization elsewhere. Amazingly technology is both the illness and the cure in this case.
>>
File: 58781677_p12.jpg (57KB, 1200x848px) Image search: [Google]
58781677_p12.jpg
57KB, 1200x848px
>>376340204
>watching streams
are you 14?
>>
File: 3.gif (2MB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
3.gif
2MB, 540x540px
>>376340204
First time watching a stream was TwitchPlaysPokemon.

And I still only stick with that and BobRoss.
>>
>>376343469
I'd rather read degeneracy here on /v/ than watch and interact with some streamer
>>
Watch smaller streams, all the big ones are garbage just like you described.
>>
DraQu is based
>>
File: 1417414862357.jpg (59KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
1417414862357.jpg
59KB, 720x480px
>>376340204
I would like to know how people can watch something like that.
>>
File: fuck you.jpg (91KB, 555x740px) Image search: [Google]
fuck you.jpg
91KB, 555x740px
>>376340204
The worse part is the fact that the game is not the main attraction, the person playing it is and most of them are aware of this and the chat is sub-cousciously aware of this and all you see is a bunch of retards trying to validate their non-existant friendship with the streamer by praising or agreeying with him/her in chat while it all sinks down under pilles of emoticons that means ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

God send another meteor.
>>
>>376340204
I turn on a stream when certain nice folks are streaming and I dont want to feel lonely.
>>
>>376345193
I will support Twitch when they enable two player co-op in SNES beat em up games and remove on screen chat updates
>>
HEY GUYS!
>>
>>376340204
desu i only watch puncayshun and some dota 2 pros
>>
>>376340204
I don't understand it either, anon.

The only streams I listen to are debates about topics I'm interested in while playing vidya

But the closest I've been to it was watching Beagle's TNX. Which, in the end, is not that much different from his latest XCOM videos, for better or worse.
>>
>>376340204
They have to talk. People get upset when no commentary of any kind is happening because otherwise it's just a really terrible playthrough.
>>
Who watches streams? I thought it was 5 year olds but no way can they donate 20 bucks for a shout out
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.