[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The most underrated rpg on 4chan.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_2757.jpg (52KB, 650x366px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2757.jpg
52KB, 650x366px
The most underrated rpg on 4chan.
>>
>>376338105
I will play it when
>there is actual gameplay and not bullshit
>there arenĀ“t tons of fucking "cutscenes"
>the animation is better
>we get actual good team members and not tumblr and gang
>we can make some cool builds
>there is actual exploration and good lore
>everything that DA:O had.
>>
>>376338105
That's not Fallout 4
>>
>Tranny is forced on you
>Can't call him a mentally ill loser
Shit rpg
>>
>>376338284

Excuse me, but inquisition is 10/10.

You're probably thinking of the second dragon age with Hawke.
>>
>>376338105
Underrated?
Maybe.

Doesn't mean it's particularly good or anything.
>>
wat, inquisition is trash.

this is bait right ?
>>
File: IMG_2840.png (241KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2840.png
241KB, 800x800px
>>376338393

No. There are no trannies in inquisition.

They got it right.
>>
Inquisition sucked. All the outfits your Inquisitor could wear looked like cheap plastic and weren't that interesting to begin with.

Enjoy wearing the same thing from beginning to end. The only positive thing I can say about Inquisition is that it's better than Andromeda but that's not saying much.
>>
>>376338427
>>376338429

Nope it's good. Better than origins maybe.

Non-GotY copy is only $14 on PS4.
>>
>>376338567

You know you can use silverite ore (rare tier 3) to craft into any armor usuable by anyone?

Also there is a wardrobe for cosmetics if you want.
>>
Also 10-11 dragons to hunt. In origins there was only 3 (arch demon, high dragon, and flemeth)
>>
>>376338406
no, but that was also trash. I tried to replay this game, but it was shit.
>>
>>376339052

It's not shit. Did you play a melee or wizard as your inquisitior?

I played rogue archer. #winning
>>
Yes, it is often understated how agressively trash this game is.

The idea that LESS effort was put into ME:A's character creator and design is disgusting to the point that I don't want to share a country with these faggots.

They should be exiled to China where that sort've effort is rewarded.
>>
Character creator was "ok", certainly better than DAK SOL.
>>
File: 1445971676078.png (394KB, 598x564px) Image search: [Google]
1445971676078.png
394KB, 598x564px
>EA westrash
>>
>>376338105
This is bait.
>>
Stop it v! Western rpgs are the best dungeon crawler party rpgs.
>>
It wasn't that bad honestly. Sure, some areas were far too devoid of meaningful content, but what really let me down is the dialogue and the whole inquisitor idea. You're basically forced to play as a serious, goody-two-shoes character for the whole game.
2 was trash but it had some nice dialogue options and Hawke felt more like a character.
Inquisition is all around decent, but it has nothing going for it. It's a bland experience, and even if it's an objectively worse game I had more fun with 2.
>>
>>376340809

Did you even beat it? Inquisition has an amazing story.
>>
If you rolled the wrong class I can see how inquisition is boring- you're stuck and can't hack through everything even on normal.

This was my party make-up and I face rolled everywhere.

Cassandra - sword and board but mostly vanguard
Solas - specced restoration and zero damage
That big Qunari guy - specced 2hder but also some investment in vanguard talents, especially the guard generation abilities. Does massive damage
And rogue archer inquisitor - blow everything up spec
>>
Like it or not, DAI added a fuckton of lore information, the ending of the descent dlc was such
Too bad we wont see a decent DA4 since the devs went full SJW
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.