[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would you make a Panty and Stocking game, /v/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

How would you make a Panty and Stocking game, /v/?
>>
replace female characters with female (male) characters
>>
>>376338682
Devil May Cry 3
>>
>>376338682
Replace a large portion of your brain with a bullet and the cavity it creates.
>>
>>376337968
Bayonetta is already a P/S game, only Angels and Demons swapped
They even have their Rodin and Luka
>>
>>376337968
Hand it over to Platinum. They're decent at insane action games.
>>
>>376338841
my brain isn't a panty and stocking game you dumb
>>
Muramasa
>>
File: SideshowRaheem.png (28KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
SideshowRaheem.png
28KB, 250x250px
I wouldnt.
>>
>>376338980
Right on.
>>
It would be a shitty and repetitive hack and slash with one combo, 3 bits of audio dialogue for each character that plays every time you do the one combo. Also micro transactions worth 2.99 for a half assed recolor of panty and stockings hair, but I'll be sure to make them wear nothing but little heart stickers on their nipples and cunts so that people will buy it. And I'll be absolutely sure to make the campaign a one screen co op that doesn't allow you to run apart within a certain distance of each other. The camera will be a top down Diablo 3 twin stick melee. The campaign will only be shitty unsettling 3d play of the first episode with the same dialogue except tiny changes and none of the original voice actors are here.

Thoughts?
>>
File: IMG_5621.jpg (210KB, 1500x844px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5621.jpg
210KB, 1500x844px
Knee socks>>>> the rest
>>
Anyone that says anything other than a M&L RPG-like game is a straight-up retard.
>>
>>376339175
Kneesocks > Panty > Stocking > Scanty
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.