[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just ordered this. What am I in for?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: 1473715582961.jpg (527KB, 1204x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1473715582961.jpg
527KB, 1204x1500px
I just ordered this. What am I in for?
>>
If you're familiar with Digimon World 1, you already know about most of the mechanics and the amount of grinding.
Don't expect to get main character mons or any Ultimate/Mega on your first 2 or 3 lifespans.
Hard mode only lowers your stat gains from the gym.
The story really sucks.
>>
>>376334148
>machine dray mon
Shit voice acting
>>
>>376335348
Just set it to Japanese so at least you can't tell the voice acting is bad.
>>
>>376334986
Are those two shit eating digimon still in there? That green slime and that yellow turd?
>>
>>376334148
disapointment
>>
File: 1491786093436.jpg (115KB, 1000x720px) Image search: [Google]
1491786093436.jpg
115KB, 1000x720px
>>376334148
Pretty bland characters.
If you like Digimon it's fun though.
>>
>>376336010
Yeah, but you gotta fail to meet any other Adult digimon requirements to get them.
>>376336056
If you wanted an updated version of Digimon World 1, this is it exactly. It's people wanting more Cyber Sleuth that were disappointed.
>>
>>376336196
I played one of those on PS1 and I don't remember any memorable characters. The fun was to train your digimon and explore the world.
>>
>>376336238
Can you still upgrade them? I remember the yellow turd evolving into a platinum turd.
>>
>>376336748
Yeah, they still evolve. Very few digimon are evolution dead ends.
>>
>>376337031
Is it a nightmare to get all the digimons? Or how hard is it to get the plat? I remember some of the evolutions were really hard to get, especially as a kid without internet.
>>
>>376337251
Some are hard to get, Agunimon is a fucking nightmare, but I don't think you have to get them all to plat. Just use a guide and you should be fine.
And keep in mind, what that anon said earlier about your first few gens probably not reaching the higher levels is very true. You're doing good if you reach Perfect on both digimon the first gen.
>>
>>376337723
Thanks but I usually just read guides once I finished the game on my own. I don't remember a time limit in the PS1 game and it took me quite a few digimons to actually finish some of the later fights so it should be fine if I get shit on my first few digimons.
>>
How do I get decent Digimon if their requirements are hidden?

How do I devolve my Geremon?
>>
>>376337870
Well if you want it, here's a spreadsheet that is literally just evolution requirements, no spoilers or game advice or anything other than stats needed:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Y8HqrBiVhHreSTRKMNxeBu_eJwHRgiZkr08sV_nmaHY/
>>
>>376337958
You don't devolve in this game, it'll die sooner or later and you can try again.
You can get the stat requirements by praising your digimon after a battle or training or scolding when they do something bad.
>>
>>376338074
Thanks again, to be completely honest I don't remember the names of digimon at all. I've watched the tv show as a kid and played 2 digimon games on PS1. One was digimon world and the other was some kind of JRPG where you had a party of 3 digimon with a more traditional story. I was actually kinda upset that it wasn't another digimon world.
>>
>>376338163
When should I scold?

Should I feed them anything but meat?
>>
>>376338613
If they don't want to eat or sleep, or they refuse an item or if they beg for a snack, scold.
Different food items have different effects, but meat is your staple food. Keep in mind it adds weight, while for example, mushrooms remove weight and certain weight is an evolution requirement for some digimon. Once you get the restaurant much later on, you should feed them there when you're in town for the stat bonuses.
>>
>>376334148
A game that's worse than Cyber Slut.
>>
>>376339610
How is it worse?
>>
>>376339610
Not even the same type of game
>>
>>376339713
It's not a standard JRPG, the appeal is much more niche. That doesn't make it a bad game, but I do think a lot of people completely missed that this is a World game, not a Story game.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.