[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Agents of Mayhem

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: Agents_of_Mayhem_splash[1].jpg (622KB, 2475x2909px) Image search: [Google]
Agents_of_Mayhem_splash[1].jpg
622KB, 2475x2909px
does anyone care about this game at all
i looked up gameplay and it seemed like your average borderlands shooter
did volition make a mistake not just making Saints Row 5?
>>
>>376331764
fuck off marketer
>>
>>376331853
and this is why nobody talks about videogames anymore on /v/
>>
>>376331764
fuck off
>>
>>376331853
>OP: Game looks meh.
>(You): zomg marketer hype man
>>
>>376331764
>did volition make a mistake not just making Saints Row 5?
Saints Row 3 went balls deep in the over-the-top ridiculousness.
Saints Row 4 took it a step further with Earth being destroyed by aliens and you fucking around in the Matrix.
Gat Out of Hell took it one step further AGAIN by taking place in Hell and Gat killing Satan.

Anything after that would be jumping the shark.
>>
>>376331764
>>376333162
Oh and another thing
>i looked up gameplay and it seemed like your average borderlands shooter
You must be blind and retarded because it looks nothing like Borderlands.
>>
>>376333162
The fuck? The shark is long in the rear view, son. It's been jumped, re-jumped, and then someone did a doughnut on it.

>>376331764
All that matters with anything they make is fun, it's all that matter to them, and it's all that matter to the people that love their games. Volition doesn't make faggot edge-lord games, and they damn sure don't make high-art. There's no pretence here, if it's fun it will sell, if it's not it will bomb.

It doesn't look like Borderlands by any stretch of the imagination though.

>>376331853
Drink. Bleach.
>>
>>376333162
Saints row jumped the shark at 3.
>>
File: wT2B85P2gd-6.png (12KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
wT2B85P2gd-6.png
12KB, 300x250px
>>376332574
Maybe the marketers have finally caught on to how contrarian /v/ is and are going to use reverse psychology from now on
>>
File: 1491696033207.jpg (219KB, 510x530px) Image search: [Google]
1491696033207.jpg
219KB, 510x530px
I hope Volition gets all their "lol random XD" out of their system with this game so SR5 (if thats even happening anymore) doesnt suffer from it the way SR3 SR4 and Gat outta Hell did.
And if this art stly carries over Im done with the franchise.

Friendship with Volition on the verge of ended.
>>
>>376333735
sorry to dissapoint you man, Volition plans on keeping Saints Row wacky so that this game and future saints row games can cross over better
>>
File: 1489952301973.png (65KB, 285x276px) Image search: [Google]
1489952301973.png
65KB, 285x276px
>>376333996
life is dumb
>>
>>376331764
>did volition make a mistake not just making Saints Row 5?

They've cornered themselves with the 4s moronic ending. After the boss(you) kills the big bad and takes over control of his ship and moreover the time travel technology the whole story gets butchered. What could they do? You go back in time/alternate timeline with other villains and your time tech malfunctions/gets destroyed so you are stuck so getting to the top is the only goal? That wouldn't be good since the same shit was exaggerated story pattern from SR2 (which was the best) and continued till butchered in SR4. So yea they had to muster something else, yet being lazy as they are there are tons of assets from SR3/4 present in AoM which just reeks of laziness.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.