[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What should I emulate?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: PCSX2STEAM.jpg (5KB, 329x153px) Image search: [Google]
PCSX2STEAM.jpg
5KB, 329x153px
Finally worked through the top tier of my Steam backlog, time to get emulating. Going to start with the PS2, because there were so many titles I wanted back in the day but I was broke as fuck and couldn't get them. My PC is pretty fucking nice, and I've done some testing to make sure I'm good to go, and I am. I know it's old news but seeing these games at like 6x the resolution with AA and all kinds of other shit from external shaders is so, so sweet.

A lot of the isos I have are RPGs I wanted to play, but I'm open to anything. I've never played anything in the SMT series. What's worth playing from those games? I see you guys losing your shit over Persona all the time, but apparently there's more tot he series than just that. What else is a must play? I don't know what I want to get down on first. I'm thinking the first Dot Hack, Xenosaga, or Odin Sphere as the three most probable, but God Hand, Radiata Stories, Justice league Heroes, or Shadow Hearts. I feel like a kid at Toys R Us that's just been given an unlimited shopping spree.

Help my indecisive ass.
>>
Really, nothing?
>>
God Hand
>>
>>376330314
I've heard it's amazing. Wasn't there another one that very similar to God Hand that came out around the same time?

And what's /v/'s general stance on the first four Dot Hack games? Or were yall even alive when those came out?
>>
>>376329553
dark cloud 1 and 2 nigga
>>
>>376329553
People praise Ace Combat 4 all the time.
Ico, Shadow of the Colossus and Okami are must-plays.
Shinobi is considered a hidden gem for CUHRAYZEE enthusiasts.
>>
>>376329553
I'm playing the Kingdom Hearts saga on it. And after that I'm planning to play the Jack & Dexter
>>
>>376331084
Ace Combat 4 has all sorts of issues in PCSX2. Along with all the software-only games that still run like shit
>>
Paper Mario TTYD
Some of the chapters are meh, but its battle system is really quite fun.
>>
File: 1493867104361.jpg (18KB, 280x357px) Image search: [Google]
1493867104361.jpg
18KB, 280x357px
I've always wanted to play Katamari Damacy.
>>
>>376330314
Splinter Cell Double Agent, if you can find it.
>>
Rayman 2 Revolution
Trapt
Valkyrie Profile 2

PCSX2 is shit though
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.