[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well /v/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1494176775078.jpg (301KB, 1512x1016px) Image search: [Google]
1494176775078.jpg
301KB, 1512x1016px
Well /v/?
>>
>>376329221
I'm a PCfag//fit/fag but I'd say the PS4.
This thread is a shitpost though
>>
Remove all the multiplats and try again
>>
>>376329925
But that's all the PS4 had going for itself at launch. Bloodborne came out in 2015 after all.
>>
>>376329925
If you removed all the multiplats the Switch wouldn't have any games
>>
>>376329925
>remove all multiplats
>switch with 0 games
>sony with Knack and Shitty FPS
>>
File: 1493732588318.jpg (152KB, 674x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1493732588318.jpg
152KB, 674x1200px
>1 amazing game vs a bunch of terrible games
wow what a difficult choice
>>
Switch Launched with 10 games. Most of them were shit, granted, but it wasn't exclusively BOTW.
>>
>>376330509
this, launch PS4 was a joke
>>
>>376329221
BF4 and Black Flag are alright. Too bad that the launch versions of both unpatched games were garbage and that both of them are on the PC aswell. But then again, so is Zelda...
>>
File: 1425882178791.jpg (17KB, 403x312px) Image search: [Google]
1425882178791.jpg
17KB, 403x312px
Knack is a joke.
Battlefield and CoD Ghosts are just military shooter shit.
Not a big fan of Killzone either.
Can't find enjoyment in sportsball games.
Don't like any of the Lego games.
I really like Need For Speed, but never enough to pay full price for one.
Black Flag came out on every 7th gen console outside of the Wii, every 8th gen console and PC.

Switch wins
Not Pictured: All the Switch launch titles that don't matter.
>>
Idort (who owns both) with superior opinion here
Both consoles and their lineups, even today, are fucking trash and consoles have no reason to exist anymore, unless if we see some serious passion projects soon. Even the best games in this generation are just a fraction of the quality that once was the average.
>>
>Knack is shit
>Shadowfall is shit
>Battleport
>Call of Ports: Also Shit
>Black Flag is good, but a port and also on PC
>Lego Marvel was mediocre
>Need for speed was shit
>lol Madden

I'd much rather go with the Switch.
>>
>>376331565
>All the Switch launch titles that don't matter.
You mean all the multi-year old indie games available cheaper on every platform?
>>
>>376333204
OP did the same thing for the PS4 side, just replace indie with AAA, so you may as well not be biased and do the same thing for the Switch.
>>
>>376330221
>Bomberman R
>Snipperclippers

Fucking btfo
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.