[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who's the strongest Link and why?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 8

Who's the strongest Link and why?
>>
File: Goron_Sumo.png (256KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Goron_Sumo.png
256KB, 640x480px
Twilight Princess Link.
>>
>>376326440
BoTW and his superhuman bow skills along with the stasis rune and champion powers
>>
A Link to The Past, Skyward Sword and Ocarina of Time Link
>>
It's canonically ALTTP Link. ALTTP killed Ganon in ALTTP, saved both Holodrum and Labrynna from their respective threats, killed Ganon again as soon as he was able to be ressurected, survived a trial of the wind fish on his journey home (and beat Ganon again in his nightmares), and kept Hyrule safe until he died a relatively peacful death after starting a family and keeping his bloodline going (ALBW).

ALTTP Link is by far the most alpha of adventurer Links.
>>
File: Stand.jpg (81KB, 736x1258px) Image search: [Google]
Stand.jpg
81KB, 736x1258px
Excuse me but the best link is not in that picture.
>>
>>376327549
What a fucking hero.
>>
File: NeedsWork.png (921KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
NeedsWork.png
921KB, 900x506px
>>376326440
Here I have modified the original photo to more accurately portray the entire Zelda canon of heroes.
>>
File: Hammer.png (247KB, 452x600px) Image search: [Google]
Hammer.png
247KB, 452x600px
>>376327549
That link is miniscule compared to paper mario link. Just look at this pic, that is a deadly stance.
>>
>>376327726
>>376328140
I don't get this meme. Feels good, reminds me of early 4chan.
>>
>>376327098
You meant lack of bow skills and the lack of tools? Any other link would fucking destroy botw link. Their master sword won't break after 3 hits and they have a ton of cool items.

>Majora's mask link is strongest

Fierce Diddy up and walk over all of them.
>>
File: CoolHand.png (360KB, 800x983px) Image search: [Google]
CoolHand.png
360KB, 800x983px
>>376328352
LOL MM link is easily the weakest when pitted against anything with a bigger brain than a moon.

PM Link on the other hand has tangled with hundreds of SMART and POWERFUL foes. including BOWSER, ever heard of him?
>>
>>376328681
>Pm link

That guy doesn't even like pussy. That guy can't even wake the wind bro.
>>
File: Slutsville.png (184KB, 811x986px) Image search: [Google]
Slutsville.png
184KB, 811x986px
>>376328802
No other link has had as prime a piece of beef as PM. Just look at that perfect bod. No wonder he is so strong, the pussy must be MAD GOOD.

And as for "waking the wind", why would he need that? It's useful only if the whole fucking world floods but my boy would never let that happen. Also, he wakes the pussy.
>>
File: 1340154150696.png (1MB, 1680x1048px) Image search: [Google]
1340154150696.png
1MB, 1680x1048px
>>376326757

>strong enough to push back and throw away Gorons
>strong enough to push away fucking Ganondorf
>doesn't even need power gauntlets to do it

TP Link is ridiculously stronk.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.