[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will /v/ be playing Quake Champions?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: fadfdfdf.png (714KB, 928x750px) Image search: [Google]
fadfdfdf.png
714KB, 928x750px
Will /v/ be playing Quake Champions?
>>
So they're dropping the NDA, hopefully that means they've fixed most of the issues people have been having.
>>
when classic mode is put in ill try it again
>>
>>376324948
>hopefully that means they've fixed most of the issues people have been having.

Because an NDA is responsible for fixing the 15 second ridiculous abilities or the fact that you have to play a certain character just to be able to strafe jump faster than anyone else could just walk, yeah?
>>
>>376325102
No? Are you feeling okay?
>>
>>376325102
That's what classic mode is for, numbnuts.
>>
No it's going to be shit and idthesda can go fuck itself.
>>
where the fuck is the grenade launcher though?
they're releasing it to the public without a grenade launcher in the game?
>>
>>376326152
I'd imagine it will come down the line once they're confident in their netcode. The RL is currently janky as fuck and all it has to do is shoot in a straight line, GL has to do server side physics.
>>
>>376325102
>have to play a certain character just to be able to strafe jump faster than anyone else could just walk
wait, really?
I'm not a pro strafe jumper, but I've been having a little bit of trouble getting the hang of it in champions.

Shouldnt the scalebearer guy be able to strafe jump, complementing his passive?
>>
>>376325070
>>376326001
funny how all these people asking for classic mode don't even play Quake Live or anything
>>
File: tracer.jpg (38KB, 700x396px) Image search: [Google]
tracer.jpg
38KB, 700x396px
reminder:

if you play overwatch after qc comes out you have a tight butthole and thick ass. but if you still play qc you have a loose butthole and flat ass.

u know it's true
>>
>>376327034
>started playing qc in beta
>my ass turned flat overnight and my ringhole fell out

it's not worth it guys
don't do it
>>
>>376326956
i have played quake live and some of the other clones
>>
>>376327460
reflex is the best clone

better movement, but you can pretty much play duel only unless you've got multiple friends who buy the game
>>
>>376327034
>Playing generic team shooter #327 when you could be playing a game that could herald in an era of glorious free for all arena shooters

I gladly sacrifice my asshole for freedom from the casual team shooter menace that plagues modern FPS design.
>>
I still don't know if this game is any good.
>>
>>376327736
It's aight. My only complaint is most of the characters have terrible designs and horrendous voice acting.
I don't know why Bethesda has never gave a fuck about quality voice acting but they're delusional if they think they can create unique characters if they all look like white trailer trash meth addicts that sound like aspiring 16 year old tumblr VAs.
>>
>>376328083
Is it worth trying out when it goes into open beta?
>>
File: Yer Baby.jpg (111KB, 600x452px) Image search: [Google]
Yer Baby.jpg
111KB, 600x452px
>>376327574
>tfw you bought Reflex for all your homies when it was like 2 bucks in pre-release that one time
>tfw you can hit them up for duels/FFA whenever you want

Goddamn love reflex.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.