[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Here's your PC bro.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault.jpg (523KB, 1920x1117px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
523KB, 1920x1117px
Here's your PC bro.
>>
Looks fucking sweet
>>
>>376322291
Did anyone ever take one of these bad boys and upgrade the components?
>>
>>376324292
probably lgr
>>
>>376322291
I'll bet it runs Quake 3, so it's fine by me.
>>
>>376322291
>that fucking dust
I'd be mad if I had such an awesome pc and someone left it in that state
>>
>>376322291
What specs did that fucking thing have? Does anyone happen to know?
>>
>>376322291
I owned this, the whole set, but once we moved on to a bigger family computer we gave this to a family friend's kid, and then those faggots threw it out or something
I'm still mad, all my mom taught me is that charity is not to be given out lightly since people are ungrateful shits who can't appreciate proper hoarding
>>
>>376324895
That pc doesn't work for anything remotely new now you fucking mongoloid
>>
>>376322291
can i overclock it?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (270KB, 2560x1438px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
270KB, 2560x1438px
>>376327137
you can mount hotwheels boosters to the harddrive, yes
>>
>>376324292
>>376324640

Check LGR's channel boys
>>
>>376324292
>>376324640
I think LGR made a few tweaks like adding more RAM. He also got one of the Barbie ones.

The computer itself is such a collector's item though that I don't think you would ever see someone Mini-ITX it, and I think the guy from LGR touched on that a bit. He was more interested in fixing it up and preserving it.

The reason it's so collectable is 1) it's Hot Wheels and toy collectors love stuff like that, 2) the company that made it went out of business and was not able to fulfill all their orders, and 3) the computers had infamously poor quality control and many probably ended up in the trash.

The reason the company wasn't able to fulfill all the orders for the Hot Wheels and Barbie PCs was that first of all, they were not prepared for the sheer volume of orders they'd received (who wouldn't want to get their kid an affordable computer featuring a brand they love for christmas?), and secondly, they cut so many corners on quality control to keep the price low that they ended up being overwhelmed with RMAs. They were spending so much time and resources on repairing the things that they weren't able to keep up with their new orders, and they went out of business.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.