[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does Yes Man have a personality of his own complete with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_3688.jpg (246KB, 830x596px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3688.jpg
246KB, 830x596px
Why does Yes Man have a personality of his own complete with emotions and likes/dislikes? When you first meet him, he appears to be the most unbiased and indifferent character in the game, but on a few instances he really shows otherwise.

Also, his end game speech has been perceived as him planning on betraying you, but some developers explained it away as unintentional.

But I think it'd be really interesting to have him assume Benny's role as the snake in the grass backstabber. Would make for an amazing post Battle of the Dam storyline/quest.
>>
>The Khans are just... they're a dirty people. They live in tents like animals! And they're very rude!

>They've been kicked around a lot, but no one's finished them off! Not yet, anyway!

>They were one of the tribes the Three Families pushed out of Vegas! A whole bunch got killed!

>So they settled at Bitter Springs, but they kept being so obnoxious, the NCR had to kill a whole bunch more of them!

>So then they settle at Red Rock Canyon! There's just no getting rid of them!

Damn man, what does Yes Man got against the Khans...
>>
when you think about how crude yes-man is and the childish way he puts things you'd think he got his personality from talking with benny
>>
>>376319235
Yeah that's the way I saw it. Like Yes Man was learning from and adapting himself as Benny.

Benny seems to dislike Khans just like Yes Man. But Yes Man especially doesn't like the Brotherhood, for obvious reasons, while I don't think Benny really had an opinion on them outside of common knowledge.
>>
I've been trying to come up with ideas for a luddite styled character build, but it's kind of offputting that I'd be pretty much restricted to only Legion and that ending.

Also would using and creating explosives or using some firearms go against the luddite thing?
>>
File: FNV_Khan_Graf_8.png (260KB, 635x479px) Image search: [Google]
FNV_Khan_Graf_8.png
260KB, 635x479px
>>376318792
Yes man has it right.
Fuck the Khans.
>>
>>376322239
I see loss. Should I be worried?
>>
>>376322358
holy fuck anon
>>
>>376322358
Now that you mention it...
>>
File: khans.jpg (107KB, 484x479px) Image search: [Google]
khans.jpg
107KB, 484x479px
>>376322358
>>
>>376322093
depends how ludd you want to be, is your character against all technology or like, mormon or something? in which case its ok unless it uses electricity.

reminder explosive was discovered a long ass time ago, ancient china.

>>376318648
predictive algorithms trying to lean you toward one outcome or another, based on benny and his previous goal (remove house, unfuck vegas.)
>>
>>376322358
jesus ,why
>>
>>376323169
>>
>>376318792
The same as any reasonable person
The Khans are trash and fit for total eradication
The only fitting end for them is the suicidal last stand at Hoover Dam
>>
File: EUulkvk.png (191KB, 504x415px) Image search: [Google]
EUulkvk.png
191KB, 504x415px
>>376322358
>>376323169
>>
>>376323402
Hmm, I think having a Morman type background would work well. Also could give me a reason to let Joshua Graham live and still serve Caesar.

Thinking I will specialize in sneak and speech and act as sort of frumentarii, while using melee, guns, unarmed, and explosives when I have to.
>>
How do I into roleplaying?
And would a Legion-aligned character side with Goodsprings or Powder Gangers?
>>
>>376324793
Legion has little tolerance for criminal activity, so the Powder Gangers would be eradicated
>>
>>376324793
has your character met the legion yet though? do they even remember their name after being shot in the head?

if the answer to both is yes you'd probably kill the powder gangers for looking at you wrong, tell caravan face to fuck off and leave goodsprings too it until you come back with the legion.
>>
what is a unique/interesting build i can make for a second playthrough?

first build was pretty generic.
>>
>>376318648
Is that Flowey?
>>
>>376325105
>1 INT
>10 STR
>>
>>376325159
nah it's Bender from the ink
>>
>>376322358
I don't get it.
>>
>>376325440
nu-/v/ get out
>>
>>376325440
I'm going to kill you
>>
>>376325440
I don't get it either.

-/v/irgin since 2o11
>>
>>376325853
I'm sure you are, buddy.
>>
>>376325571
I only come here for the New Vegas threads.
>>
Anybody else find it interesting that Legate Lanius' camp is located literally right on the other side of the Dam.

Like the whole time both sides are building up and tension is rising, this Monster of the East guy is just looming right down the road and could attack at any minute.

Shame that the battle can only be iniated by the player and it wasn't timed or spontaneous.
>>
>>376325105
Who did you side with for your first playthrough?
>>
>>376327201
yes man
>>
>>376327282
PC or console?
>>
>>376327369
PC
>>
>>376327384
Get Legion Quest Expanded and try doing a Legion run. I feel like if the Courier would to actually go down that road he would serve Caesar in a Frumentarii type capacity. Work on keeping a good relationship with most factions until you get the opportunity to fuck them over and gain from it.

At the beginning of the game only focus of revenge on Benny and work for your own benifit along the way, until you meet Caesar and finally get a sense of purpose.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.