[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

would you play this game?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: stadiumswitch.png (166KB, 606x511px)
stadiumswitch.png
166KB, 606x511px
would you play this game?
>>
it's on a long list of games the switch needs before i will ever consider supporting nintendo again
>>
>>376316843
I'm assuming you mean a modern Pokemon Stadium?

I just don't see what the appeal would be, desu. The games on 3DS already have local and online full 3D battling, and that was the one thing that attracted people Pokemon Stadium to begin with.
>>
>>376316843
Should just be a minigame sort of mode for a mainline switch pokemon game desu. Would be neat to battle locally on one switch, with each person holding a controller so they can hide their inputs for moves
>>
>>376316843
Man this fake Switch box art is getting more desperate every week.
>>
>>376317110
I'd be totally down for a new XD style game.
>>
>>376316843
Only if that's the official box art, shit's aestheticc
>>
>>376316843
Probably not. I enjoyed it as a kid but at that age I would have played with a spiky dildo if there was a pokemon logo on it
>Rental pokemon are so trash you had to rely on ridiculous RNG to have a chance of beating the gym leaders and elite 4
>Importing your own pokemon was a hassel, and the shitty Gameboy-N64 hookup would occasionally corrupt your save file
At the end of the day that game was like 99% minigames, and those weren't great.
>>
File: 1486782618096.jpg (65KB, 604x592px)
1486782618096.jpg
65KB, 604x592px
>>376317626
>XD
>>
>>376316970
I think it would be great to get a full console RPG with better graphics for attacks and town design. Imagine Kanto fully remade in 3D, every Pokemon attack having a unique animation, and the effects of abilities and weather being visible throughout the battle. A lot of that stuff is impossible due to hardware limitations, but on a console you have a lot more that can be done.
>>
>>376316843
Could you get Mewtwo in this game? my friend always told me he got it, but im pretty sure he was lying
>>
>>376317968
You could fight Mewtwo but can't capture one.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.