[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Diablo III

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 2

File: diablo-3-reaper-1200x675.jpg (54KB, 960x539px) Image search: [Google]
diablo-3-reaper-1200x675.jpg
54KB, 960x539px
I have almost never seen discussion of this game.
Diablo 3 thread?

Anyways I just bought it yesterday and I have a level 46 monk and am doing the campaign for the first time. Is it supposed to be so easy? I am on hard, but I am quite literally one shotting enemies with my leg sweep. I am on Act 3 btw.
Regardless I am still having a lot of fun.
But what is adventure mode? And did I fuck up by not making my Monk a seasonal character?
>>
Why does no one talk about this game
>>
>>376315103

Sgould've bought Diablo 2 anon.
>>
seasonals become normal characters at end of season, so basically you don't miss out on anything playing a seasonal char.

The difficulty levels dont mean what they say. Heres what they actually mean:

Normal: You are a literal retard who doesn't know how to equip items

Hard: Congrats you can equip blues. You're still a moron.

Expert: Ok you know how to break items to make yellows. You should be here by level 20.

Master. Stay here for max speed leveling if you are intelligently forging yellows every 5 levels and equipping legendaries and socketing gems.

T1-T6 Le Babbys First 70 char. Do Seasonal Conquest to get your green set so you can graduate to:

T7-T13: Congrats you're actually playing the game. Now copy the best builds from diablofans.com, Look at the seasonal Ladder ranking boards and realise you're never have all of their ancients and augments. You're now down with the game until next season.
>>
>>376315103
you seriously made all that up as an excuse to shitpost about a blizzard game everyone hates?

or is this pasta
>>
>>376316714

>should've bought a dead meme game with items that you will never see in your life time if you play single player, and a bnet community that consists of Baal-run bots #10231029353
>>
>>376317101

no-one hates this game. It's just meh right now after being a JWilson meme and then raised back to competency after ROS.
We all waitin on D4.
>>
>>376317016
>expert ever
It's 320% enemy hp for 100% bonus exp compared to 200% hp for 75% bonus exp on hard, it makes more sense to go straight from hard to master.
>>
>>376317185
played co-op with a brother, still fun
>>
File: Warframessterortical.png (969KB, 1209x580px) Image search: [Google]
Warframessterortical.png
969KB, 1209x580px
>>376315103
Remake monk seasonal, go to arcade, get boosted. Once boosted, redo the story mode at cap and turn up the difficulty.

Game is the best one of its kind out there, unless you like Path of Cuckold or Warframe.
>>
>>376315103
There's no real reason not to play seasonal. The game is about getting to 70, doing your seasonal conquest, maybe running some greater rifts then dropping it until next season. This should take you 2-3 days of playing casually, maybe a week if you're a wagey.
>>
It's shit, PoE 10 times better
>>
The original VA for the female demon hunter was better than Laura "One Voice" Bailey
>>
>>376318114
Warframe is literally notning like Diablo except for the farming.
>>
>>376318547
Kek
>>
>>376315103
I played through for the first time a couple months ago and on the hardest available difficulty i didn't die once during the main campaign.

When i got to RoS i upped the difficulty to the next one and ended up dying once to the final boss.

It's piss easy.

And people don't talk about it because it's generally considered shite.
I thought it was decent fun, but i never dug too deep into this sort of game so i wouldn't really know.
>>
Recently came back to this game, and I gotta say I'm really impressed with all they added. It's legitimately fun now, even if the writing is still atrocious. At first I disliked the new skill system, but it's grown on me. It allows for way more customization and build diversity than Diablo 2 did. My only issue is really the graphics which don't look as dark and gritty as 1 or 2.

Also Necromancer hype.
>>
>>376319930
>necromancer is gonna be paid DLC

And you just know they'll overprice it to hell and back.
>>
Marvel heroes is better.
>>
>>376320269
>p2w
No thanks
>>
What is adventure mode?
>>
>>376321790
Adventure mode is unlocked after the campaign is finished, you need RoS for it though.

Basically lets you move freely arround the world kiling shit and doing quests in each area every day that reward you with a shit ton of crafting recipes and other goodies.
>>
>>376322046
>every day
You just exit and recreate to get more bounties, they're not dailies.
>>
>>376322046
Neat.
Sounds like fun, I'm looking forward to it.
And what is RoS?
>>
>>376322046
What is a seasonal character? I know you get rewards for completing a season but like does the character disappear after? How do seasons work?
>>
>>376315103
>I have almost never seen discussion of this game.

Are you 12 you fucking newfaggot?
>>
>>376322181
Reaper of Souls expansion
>>
>>376322127
Oh shit you're right, dunno how i messed that up.

>>376322181
It's the expansion, Reaper of Souls

>>376322225
Never got that much into the game to fully explain the seasons to you, but as far as i know, every few months a new season starts, you can create a fresh character and play the game in either normal or adventure mode and complete Season specific challenges that will give you rewards for each predetermined set of them that you complete.
When the season ends the character becomes a normal character i think.
>>
>>376322303
>>376322429
Ah, alright.

How does it work if you start a character in Adventure mode, cause I saw that was an option.
>>
>>376322296
rude
>>
>>376322576
You need to beat act 5 before adventure mode is unlocked
>>
>>376322576
It's free roam with bounties, you just go around and kill shit.
>>
Does anyone know a keysite where I can get full game + ros for cheap? I don't want to pay the price it's being sold at.
>>
>>376323101
But it's only like
$30 total.
>>
>>376323101
g2a
>>
>>376315103
>I have almost never seen discussion of this game.
are you blind mother fucker
/v/ is usually filled with diablo3 shitposting threads

yes diablo3 is that easy
turn the sider up to make the enemies instagib bulletsponges
congratulations this is the most fun this shit game can give
YOU WANT THE FLAVOUR OF THE MONTH BUILD?
create a character every two weeks from 0 to 70 to enjoy seasons because seasons last a fucking whim
>>
>>376323101
Physical battle chest is $25 on amazon, g2a cheapest key is around $27 and from blizzard it's $30 for digital.
>>
>>376323176
>>376323292
>>376323489
I might as well buy a legit copy, is it worth it? Also why is it not on steam.
>>
>>376323410
t. Path of Cuckolds player
>>
>>376323620
I haven't played PoE more than 5mins because it's fucking retarded
what now faggot
>>
>>376323618
>Also why is it not on steam
Blizzard
>>
>>376322225
>>376322576
Seasonal characters start at level 1 and are separate from non seasonal characters.

Like >>376322996 said, if you haven't played the game before then you'll need to beat the campaign first before unlocking adventure mode.

Throughout the season you'll have this thing called a "Seasonal Journey" which is separated by chapters. Each chapter has you complete certain milestones for a reward. I believe they have a page with a list of the rewards and sets you get from completing chapters 2-4 on their official site.
>>
>>376324116
So seasonal characters have to do the story? I really don't want to sit through that story again I've done it so many times.
>>
>>376320106
It'd be reasonable at 5 bucks, but you know for a fucking fact they are going to demand 15-20 for one new character and one new area.
>>
>>376325267
No, if you have adventure mode unlocked you can play season heroes there.

>>376325606
5 would be a good price point.
Maybe even 7.
10 would be pushing it and anything over is just highway robbery.
>>
I wish blizzard would remade the entire fucking game to make it fun
they won't hear to us though
I wish I could play the necromancer in a fun diablo3
>>
>>376326393
It's fun
>>
>>376327226
I can't find this game fun being that easy, having an awful item system and throwing legendaries at your face every step
>>
>>376317016
>Now copy the best builds from diablofans.com
Why would you do this? Why would anyone not try to create his own viable build? This is so fucking retarded. What fun is there in taking away the little tiny bit of thinking diablo 3 requires?
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.