[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

South Park: The Fractured But Whole

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: the-fractured-but-whole-2.jpg (156KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
the-fractured-but-whole-2.jpg
156KB, 1280x720px
Is it ever coming out?
>>
Of course

They most likely had to scrap & recreate a lot of it due to Trump winning
>>
File: Anger.jpg (24KB, 245x204px) Image search: [Google]
Anger.jpg
24KB, 245x204px
>PC version has uplay
Do people with pirated copies have to deal with this shit?
>>
>>376308371
no
>>
>>376308029
Hopefully no. South park has been on nosedive for like, 4 seasons, and on a steady decline for around 10.
>>
>>376308371
might also have denuvo
>>
The latest season was alright up until the election results, after which it took a nosedive.
>>
Who cares, desu.

The first one was a cute little joke, but as a game is one incredibly shallow and simply.

The sequel has lost all novelty, which was what the first one had going for it. I have almost no interest in buying this. Maybe on sale for 5 bucks.
>>
>>376308371
No.

>>376308760
So I'll have to wait a week before I can play it. Boo fucking hoo.
>>
>>376308538
SoT was fucking goat despite the show already being pretty shit though.
The games seem to get most of their inspiration from the older seasons so I'll remain positive.
>>
>>376308538
>young people make edgy cartoon
>they grow older, lose edge
>show goes to shit

This is why if you love an artist/creatior you hope they die in their prime, otherwise you're left with the slow decline into mediocrity or worse
>>
who even cares anymore.
>>
So did Trump winning fuck them up that hard?

Did they really had a finished game filled with President Hillary references that had to be completely scrapped and remade because of Trump?
>>
>>376309759
Probably.
Looks like they were the ones with a fractured butthole.
>>
>>376309759
>>376309932
>Trump is president for eight years
>literally be so far up your ass to kill him off, having to substitute him with Garrison
>all that missed potential

that last season was such a disaster. whole thing just needs to be retconned.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.