[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I got one of these! best games for it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 3060000000057689.jpg (16KB, 425x265px) Image search: [Google]
3060000000057689.jpg
16KB, 425x265px
I have a dreamcast, but no games, recommend me some games and tell me how I boot them
>>
>>376307132
Crazy Taxi

Ecco the Dolphin

Skies of Arcadia

Sonic Adventure 2
>>
>>376307132
>how I boot them

Put the disc in the drive and turn the console on.
>>
>>376307132

I couldn't be bothered listing games but running pirated games on the DC is ridiculously easy. You don't need to make any modifications to the console at all, you just need a boot disk for loading the pirated software and this aspect can be patched into the pirated game itself so it can be as simple as just sticking the disk in the console. The only downside is CDs don't have the capacity of GD-ROM disks so some games needed content to be resampled at a lower quality in order to fit on a CD. But that is extremely rare, most games won't even fill a CD.

I will recommend one game, Illbleed. It's an odd one. Lot of fun.
>>
>>376307204
I already know that shenmue and sonic adventure is a mst, but what other hidden gems are out there?
>>
Tokyo Xtreme Racer 2

Puzzle Bobble 4

Shenmue
>>
>>376307132
Power Stone 1 and 2
Sonic Shuffle (playing single player against unfair CPUs to unlock everything is a bitch, but multiplayer is tons of fun)

All 3 of those are best as multiplayer experiences, though

For single player
Silver is a pretty cool RPG. It's also on PC.
Mobile Suit Gundam: Side Story is the best Gundam game. It's a tactical squad based FPS with lots of diverse outcome variations. (Before you saying anything about FPS on console, it's all lock-on so aiming isn't really an issue)

Anyway, that's just some of stuff I owned for Dreamcast and really liked
>>
File: 4944_front.jpg (59KB, 640x639px) Image search: [Google]
4944_front.jpg
59KB, 640x639px
>>376307132
>>
where to find selfboot iso?
>>
>>376307132
frame gride, fromsoftware game with mechs
>>
Up until recently I've had one but I had to sell it because I was low on cash :(

My favorite games are:

Evolution 1 and 2

Skies of Arcadia

San Francisco Rush 2049

Record Of Lodoss War

To get/boot them just google "revivedc spreadsheet" and search for the google link. Just download the games and burn onto a black cd-r.
>>
>>376309383
Evolution has no business being that good. It looked like a high school project, and I could feel the terrible voice act even from the Japanese language which I don't understand. It somehow is addictive, gave me that Harvest Moon vibe. I ended up finishing it even though I don't finish many games.
>>
>>376307132
if you like rpgs and can understand japanese
Evolution 1 + 2
El Dorado Gate (with amazing art from yoshitka amano)
Silver
Skies of Arcadia
EGG
Grandia 2
Sakura Taisen
Pier Solar
>>
Mars Matrix and Border Down
>>
>>376307204
Skies of Arcadia is one if the greatest RPGs of all time but on the Dreamcast it suffered from very frequent random battles I recommend tracking down the Gamecube version if you can....good luck finding it for a decent price.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.