[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where's the risk in this game? I can literally press a button

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

Where's the risk in this game? I can literally press a button and have there be no drawbacks.
>>
It's a game for casuals, what the fuck do you expect?
>>
File: 99a2ea397db015a4d30362f16151ff73.jpg (131KB, 1024x732px) Image search: [Google]
99a2ea397db015a4d30362f16151ff73.jpg
131KB, 1024x732px
>expecting to need skill in a blizzard game
>>
got to top 500 first week after i bought it, seriously the easiest shit for casual gamers only. guess its tiime to wait for quake.
>>
Where's the fun in this game? I can literally press a button and get matched with people who don't even know how to play the characters they instalock and refuse to switch to something they could even by mildly useful on, causing me to lose the match before it's even started.
>>
>>376306246
What about all those abilities which cause damage to yourself?
>>
>>376306246
because its actually oriented this way what's wrong ? you dont get it yet ?
>>
>>376306512
Because no risk = lame
>>
>>376306459
Which ones?
>>
>>376306408
if that were true every game would be 6 retards vs. 5 retards and a pro (you). so why do you lose?
>>
>>376306246
Most characters are at risk when they use their ults or have to get into risky situations to use them effectively if that's what you're whinging about.
>>
>>376306353
I am also one of the top 200 FPS players in the world and got to top 500 in a week

You know I'm legit because I buy FPS games a year or 3 after they come out and play fps games for 30 minutes a week
>>
>>376306709
Different person but I'm actually curious if there is anyone left that gets hurt by their own shit. I know they changed Junkrat recently and Dva way back, who's left?
>>
>>376307807
Pharah
>>
>>376306246
It's superhero whiffle ball. Little risk, little reward. It's 95% about having the right team composition.
>>
>>376307229
In my experience it's 6 pros vs. me and 5 people who would rather fight about who gets to be Genji/Hanzo/McRee and scream about there not being a Tank/Healer when I can only play one role at a time. But hey it must be my fault that the other team can form a useful composition while mine would rather throw the match because they can't pick the character they want. Weird how that works.
>>
>>376308685
So play a healer/tank
>>
>>376306353
>I also have purple eyes and scars across both my eyes which are form a battle with my dad also i have his two huge swords on my back that he gave to me when i killed him and a big gun on my hip no wait two guns they belonged to a fire god who is also my stepdad and also
>>
>>376308961
I can only play one role at a time. They need to add a healer with a shield so I can play both then maybe I'll still lose because the game is about pushing the payload and not getting killed by teleporting into the enemy team as Reaper.
>>
>>376307807
Tracer.
>>
>>376306246
What buttons have absolutely no drawbacks?
>>
>>376310742

so many bad tracers, a lot of people can't get their head around the blink and pop their recall way to often.
>>
>>376311309
the uninstall button
>>
There are two types of Overwatch teammates and no inbetween:

>people who refuse to ever go on the point
>people who only ever try to take the point by themselves and ignore "Group up!" spam
>>
>>376314372
Wrong, there's actually 3.

>people who refuse to ever go on the point
>people who only ever try to take the point by themselves and ignore "Group up!" spam
>people who play tanks and support
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.