[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A console form the ground up:FRIST EDITION

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 4

File: E3 2018 NEW CONSOLE.png (17KB, 458x123px) Image search: [Google]
E3 2018 NEW CONSOLE.png
17KB, 458x123px
HI!A console form the ground up will be a weekly thread here on /v/,we will try to get an idea for a new console and please don't get to lazy,here are the rules:
1.Me,the OP will give you the name of it.
2.NO ONE CAN CHANGE THE NAME.
3.No "and knuckles" for this time.
4.if you want, you can make think about the hardware.
5.Please think about games for it, that's what make people buy a console.
6.if someone have the time think about the design,you can draw it on MS paint, it doesn't matter if it is shit.
7.when the thread get archived I will make a new thread with the results,if it not get archived until Monday,I still don't accept any new ideas.

P.S yes, I did post this image yesterday,i don't care about it.
>>
Go back to Plebbit and stay there please xD
>>
>>376305514
Yeah... No, I never was on Reddit, but I will take as a title for a 4chan simulator...
>>
Make it a PC
Then emulate/virtualize every other console
>>
>>376306017
OK...I can take this as an extra function...but I said console not PC.
>>
how about a game where you survive in asuchwitz lmao but it turns out to be all in your mind
>>
>>376306084
Yeah but a console is just a computer anyway, with a really locked down operating system, so call it whatever you like idk, just make a "console" that boots to a menu from which you can choose every other console
>>
Hey guys sorry, Reddit here, this thread was a shit idea. I'm gonna stop posting here.
>>
OP, eat bag of English not first language dicks. Form ground up.
>>
>>376306264
Dude, no,i never was on Reddit
>>
File: EnjoyPepsiResponsibily.jpg (407KB, 1184x1046px) Image search: [Google]
EnjoyPepsiResponsibily.jpg
407KB, 1184x1046px
>>376305108
OK so here's how it goes, firstly when you turn the console on a fist extends from the controller socket and punches you in the dick. Then the "welcome screen" is displayed along with the 'SEEEGGGAAA' soundbite despite having nothing to do with Sega. Then you put in your USB stick full of pirated ROMs, select the game you wish to play and wait for the sweet release of death as the console slowly releases noxious gases and kills you for making such an awful thread
>>
>>376305108
>not PRO 4 U XL
You fucked up OP
>>
>>376306173
How about,Mind Travel:The first year.
You are "insert name here",you are a survivor form a plane crash,but actually for you survive is not easy,because your are.... YOU CONTINUE.
>>
>>376306302
Don't listen to this faker guys. I literally just tabbed out of Reddit to post this. Gotta get back to my let's play haha
>>
>>376306473
Stop it.Ok?STOP IT.
>>
>>376305108
>HI!A console form the ground up will be a weekly thread here on /v/,we will try to get an idea for a new console and please don't get to lazy,here are the rules:
Jesus christ wat the fuck
>>
>>376306196
The problem is that I don't really want to make it an emulator.
>>
Hey guys why is this black man fucking my wife right now? I can't deal with this I only want to make an epic thread for r/4chan
>>
>>376306746
Well fucking deal bitch, you asked for ideas and you got one
>>
>>376305108
How fucking boring.
>>
>>376306812
You can't break the rules. Just do what I say trust me it's gonna be sick
>>
>>376306763
Dude is not fun.
>>
Lurk moar before posting
>>
Shit thread
>>
>>376306848
Yeah... you are not me.
>>
>>376306869
>>376306894
Stop making fun of my thread. Seriously guys just trust me
>>
>>376306928
What are you on about?
>>
>>376306812
I will use it, just it will be a limited option.
>>
>>376305108
so PC?
>>
Oh man. I fucking love horse cocks. Who's with me?
>>
>>376306995
No not a PC this is different. You guys need to stop, just read the thread ugh.

>>376307012
I guess they're okay but stay on topic or I'm gonna report you to the mods
>>
Do whatever you want, I don't care anymore,you can make this thread die, I don't care.
>>
>>376307102
Stop pretending to be me!! This is NOT funny!
I just want to have a nice thread where we think of nice things and have a good time. Maybe someone can even do a nice get like "check my 5" and we all laugh and carry on.

Don't know why you guys have to be so cynical
>>
>>376305108
>console form the ground up will be a weekly thread here on /v/
So you're announcing your cancerous status up front.
>>
OP here....

>>
>>376307208
No, don't worry about it, it will never happen.
>>
>>376307208
Weekly might have been taking it too far. I'm gonna make another in an hour or so and change it to monthly. Give myself time to collect my notes and see what other subreddit think about the matter. I'm very serious about this and even plan to make our idea an actual console. By gamers for gamers as I always say
>>
>>376307668
But how much will a single game cost? Surely not $60?!?!
>>
>>376307668
DUDE LET IT DIE I DON'T FUCKING CARE ANYMORE,THIS WAS A SHIT IDEA, I NEED TO ADMIT IT, SO YOU CAN GO AWAY NOW.
>>
>>376307904
Give it a rest already. Nobody likes your shitposting. We're trying to do something revolutionary here. If you don't want to be part of it don't, it doesn't matter.

>>376307784
After initial plans get set in stone I'm gonna set up a Kickstarter to get funds and make an RnD department. After they get the base for the console prices will b based on the main distribution method for the console. Be it carts, DVDs, Blu ray, USB, etc.
>>
File: check_em_1.png (607KB, 600x762px) Image search: [Google]
check_em_1.png
607KB, 600x762px
This is a dubs thread now
>>
>>376309819
based newfag
>>
>>376309861
I was only PRETENDING Xd
>>
>>376307904
??
>>
>>376306428
>not pro xl 4 u
>>
>>376309819
just stop
>>
>>376307176
now seriously are you baiting or retarded?
>>
this thread is gay as fuck
>>
In hindsight I realize I should have never made this thread and I'm a retard who sucks cocks. I hope this thread gets deleted before my meds wear off again.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.