[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am a noob give me the best guide for dark souls

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: download (4).jpg (6KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
download (4).jpg
6KB, 300x168px
I am a noob give me the best guide for dark souls
>>
>>376304037
Play it yourself you fucking retard
>>
>>376304037
You want a guide? Are you mentally challenged?
>>
hit things with sword until dead, don't get hit
>>
Weapon upgrades are more important than armour upgrades.
Get a good shield, you'll be able to block the majority of enemies.
Lock on + circle strafing will let you beat the majority of the series. The difficulty of the games has always been hugely over exaggerated.
>>
>>376304037
Level vigor and use a weapon you are comfortable with.
>>
>>376304037
Keep rolling.
>>
>>376304063
>>376304368
>>376304998
You guys have a bad day at school?

Dark Souls is not easy in any regard. But you know that
>>
>>376305096
>Get a good shield, you'll be able to block the majority of enemies.

> Using shields
>>
>>376305195
>I am a noob
>>
>>376304037

>Serious guide to the best Dark Souls experience

1.) Get off of /v/.
2.) Boot up Demon's Souls.
3.) Play through, do not look up anything, just enjoy the struggle and learn as you go. It won't be terribly easy, and you'll have a great time.
4.) Repeat with Dark Souls, Dark souls 2, Bloodborn, Dark Souls 3, Nioh, and every other game you want to play.

Literally the worst thing you can do to ruin your dark souls experience is to learn beforehand "What to do" "Where to go" and "How to break the game".

Just play it.
>>
File: 1432259490310.jpg (68KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1432259490310.jpg
68KB, 700x700px
>beat DeS, DaS, DaS2 (SotFS) and BB multiple times
>DaS3 kicks my ass my harder than those games ever did despite apparently being the easiest

Why can't I git gud at this one? Every boss is such an aggressive clusterfuck it seems like one step out of line is enough to get you combo'd into oblivious
>>
Look up where you can get the best weapon in the game
>>
Git Gud
>>
>>376304037
Check out the wikis. Other than that, just play the game and figure things out. Don't pump luck. Health is important your first time around, but I personally don't pump it. It will help you get better. Upgrading your weapons is important. They get better the higher your stats that make better use of them are.

For instance, a weapon that has an A in STR will take benefit from having high STR stat. It goes S > A > B > C > D > E

If it's about DaS 3. Be aggressive.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.