[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SEGA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: file.png (4MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
4MB, 1920x1080px
>make a 3D Sonic game like they've been making
>add hub zones like sonic unleashed/adventure had
>add chao garden

Why is this so hard for Sega to do? Why do they have to keep bringing back classic Sonic and Green Hill zone? If they brought back even Chao garden with new ares, races, and cosmetics people would love it. They'd even be able to sell stuff later as DLC.
>>
Because Adventure is the most hated sonic game, that's heroes.
>>
>>376302992
>that's heroes.
wat
>>
Sega is terrified of all the autistic screeching from everyone if they even attempt at making another Adventure game.
>>
>>376303340
>>376302992
Meant* Besides heroes
>>
>>376303364
unleashed was pretty much sonic adventure 3 without a chao garden. people shat all over it like drones despite it being okay, so I'm guessing SEGA just doesn't wanna touch it now. Sad.
>>
Adventure 2's hub-less setup was so much better then 1's though
>>
>>376303509
I would rather have Heroes 2 and see how they fare with that

Just give me a 3D Sonic game without tank controls or the constant need to switch between 2D and 3D running "SEAMLESSLY" because "REMEMBER WHEN SONIC WAS 2D LADS"
>>
>>376303509
>>376303703
didn't mean to reply
>>
File: file.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
bump
>>
>>376302831
When a Sonic game's best feature is a fucking tamogatchi, you dun fucked up
>>
>>376302831
>Why is this so hard for Sega to do? Why do they have to keep bringing back classic Sonic
Because they have yet to even do classic Sonic right since the Genesis. What makes you even think they can do what you want right?
>>
>>376303452
You think Adventure is more hated than 06?
>>
>>376302831
>make a 3D Sonic game
>add two pieces of shit that will bring down the quality of the game
Why?
>>
>>376306379
>add fun things
ftfy
>>
>>376306418
You didn't mention fun things though so stop changing the subject.
>>
>>376306506
Raising and teaching chao and putting them into events was fun, as was exploring the hub world for special equipment, easter eggs (like gold/silver chao egg and emblems) was FUN.
>>
>>376306579
No, they were boring wastes of time that only served as meaningless filler to distract from the actual gameplay.

>but muh autism tamagotchi simulator
Pathetic. Just ask for a standalone game instead of insisting that your garbage infect other games.
>>
>>376306676
Nice opinion. They were a part of the game, the chao segments and hub world areas were a part of the gameplay, and in fact had actual pieces that affected gameplay like the ring-dash boots or bounce ability.

You may not have enjoyed them, but others did.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.