[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Swtich software sales ratio

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

File: 1453864964.gif (11KB, 571x372px) Image search: [Google]
1453864964.gif
11KB, 571x372px
>85% of software sales in switch are Nintendo games

Why do nintendo fans keep saying "we are interested third party games "?
>>
>>376301938
>Why do nintendo fans keep saying "we are interested third party games "?
They don't
>>
>>376301938
the problem is nintendo consoles don't get many 3rd party games, so there's really no way for nintendo fans to develop interest in them
>>
>>376302056
>>376296053
>>376296053
>>376296053
>>
>Why do non-nintendo fans pretending to be nintendo fans keep saying "we are interested third party games "?
FTFY
Personally I don't give a shit
>>
>>376301938
>Why do nintendo fans keep saying "we are interested third party games?
We dont
Its just the media and people who dont buy nintendo consoles that say that
And they have always been wrong
Ninty exclusives sold the nes, snes, gameboy, ds wii and switch
>>
>>376302185
>Anon in anonymous board posting something
>IT HAS TO BE A NINTENDO FAN
>>
>>376302282
>it's only wrong when nintendo does it
>>
>>376302185
>obvious false flag
>>
>>376301938
Wait until games like Minecraft comes out.
>>
>>376301938
When 3rd party developers create games with as much love and care put into it as Nintendo games then maybe the Nintendo audience will actually buy their games.
>>
>3rd party half ass a shitty port to nintendo system
>It doesn't sell

Wow what could be the reason?
>>
>>376301938
What is Marika?
>>
And how do non-CoD games do on the CoD boxes?
>>
>>376304315
The average sonybro owns 1 third of an exclusives if you add sales up and divide by 60 milliom
>>
>>376303912
MARIo KA-to
>>
you have 3 other platforms to play 3rd party games and 1 to play mario.

wait for a price drop or buy it used and resell it
>>
>>376301938
maybe if the third party software on the Switch wouldn't charge €30 for year old games more people would be inclined to buy.
>>
>>376301938
How's this surprising, the major releases are all Nintendo games except Bomberman. That one's selling decently, isn't it?
>>
>>376304589
Ah, makes sense.
>>
>>376301938
You are wondering why Breath of the Wild and Mario Kart 8D sold more than everything else on the system? Fucking retard
>>
It's just common to Nintendo consoles. On the 3DS, the best-selling non-Nintendo-published game is Monster Hunter, and it sold 4 million copies vs. Pokemon's 16 million, Mario Kart's 15 million, Super Mario 3D Land's 11 million and Smash Bros.'s 8 million.

On the Wii, the best-selling non-Nintendo-published game was Just Dance at 5 million copies vs. Mario Kart Wii's 37 million, NSMB's 30 million, Super Mario Galaxy's 12 million. On the GameCube, Sonic Adventure 2 Battle - with 1.7 million copies - vs. Melee and Mario Kart's 7 million each.
>>
What third party games are even available for the switch right now?

Of course the sales are majority Nintendo, zelda and Mario kart are almost the entire system
>>
>>376308807
Good ones?
- Super Bomberman R (overpriced, though)
- Puyo Puyo Tetris
- Dragon Quest Heroes I & II (the port is very, very bad)
- Some indie games

The situation should look better by the end of the year, however, as pointed out in
>>376308712
, the console will always be primarily Nintendo, as were most Nintendo consoles before.
>>
File: 3rd party quality .jpg (741KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
3rd party quality .jpg
741KB, 1000x1500px
>>376301938
3rd party dont have the most stellar record on why main Nintendo user should, would care to give em money
>>
>>376309035
One note about Dragon Quest Heroes. The framerate on the full version seems better than the demo version at the cost of image quality, which means the demo is actually misleading, although there are still frame drops.

See https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77rnCDZpLX8 - you can see a larger battle around 4:30.
>>
>>376308712
To be fair, 4-5 million is great for games on any given platform that don't come in a widely available console bundle in North America or Europe.
>>
>>376309283
What exactly did they change about the image quality from the demo version?
>>
>>376309374
Monster Hunter had multiple bundles in Japan and at least one in the US, however, no? Wii and Wii U also both had Just Dance bundles.
>>
>>376309536
A commenter claims they toned down reflections, DoF and the amount of enemies - however, I have no proof for this.
>>
>>376301938
I don't know what your point is considering the Switch doesn't yet have any big third party games.
Sorry, but BotW and MK8D are a bit bigger than a shoddy port of Snake Pass and some other assorted indie games.

I'll buy Disgaea 5 when that's out on the Switch in the west (too lazy for JP eshop), I'll, buy SMT V and I'll also gladly buy any Monster Hunter put on it, or any Megaman and what have you.
>>
>>376301938
sorry I cant read fucking moonrunes
>>
>>376309542
I specifically said widely available bundles in North America or Europe. The Monster Hunter 4 bundle was not widely available and pretty much sold out before release.
Also, Just Dance 2 (the one that reportedly sold 5 million) did not have a bundle.
>>
>>376309730
Then what are you doing on a Japanese website?
>>
Everyone knows that people only buy Nintendo platforms to play their Zeldas and Marios. Third party games have always sold poorly on Nintendo in comparison.
>>
>>376310380
I have a 3ds and I only played 1 zelda on it so far, and mario kart.

I love how retards on /v/ are always so wrong about everything.
>>
>Can choose between Zelda "98" Botw, Mario Kart "best selling, biggest MK ever" 8D or Bomberman "$20 game sold at 50" R
Gee, tough choice.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.