[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>She clings to hope. That perhaps she can train one as great

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 9

File: Sionfeel.gif (106KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
Sionfeel.gif
106KB, 633x758px
>She clings to hope. That perhaps she can train one as great as her first.
>You have not survived her teachings, as i have. And you have not bested her in battle, as I have. You are nothig. Yet still she walks with you, is willing to sacrifice herself for you!
>Turn aside, then - deny her what she wants. She will accept my loyalty again, she will have no other choice.
>You are strong... as strong as i had believed. But she knows you cannot defeat me.
>Should you die... then she will have no choice but to accept me at her side. My training shall be complete, as was intended.
>You intend to make me doubt her... doubt myself. This is not a battle of words, exile. It is one of blood.
>Why... why did she choose you? What makes you able to defeat me, defeat me here?
He just wanted to be good boy. He just wanted mommy to appreciate him.
>>
>>376300331
To have fallen so far, and learned nothing--that is your failing.
>>
>>376300331
Sion in a nutshell
https://youtu.be/IYcLOKzPimQ
>>
>>376300331
>telling him the difference between him and you is you were severed from the force and thrived while he clung to it like a baby blanket.
He would feel hurt if he wasn't full to the brim with it
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (303KB, 700x919px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
303KB, 700x919px
Bane?
>>
Why are there no good, or so few stories about protagonists with some form of immortality?
>Is this my calling
>>
>>376302250
There's always Planescape
>>
File: bane.jpg (177KB, 693x528px) Image search: [Google]
bane.jpg
177KB, 693x528px
>>376302116
>>
File: darthsionhead.jpg (91KB, 544x721px) Image search: [Google]
darthsionhead.jpg
91KB, 544x721px
Did you come here for answers?
There are none.
The call of Korriban is strong, but it is the call of the dead.

I've studied you, immersed myself in you. I know the paths you walked in exile. I know your teacher.
I know the fires that raged upon the Dxun moon while the republic died around you, you know war, you know battle.
And I know of Malachor.

You know what it means to be broken. The one who travels with you will destroy you, as she did me, I can end it before it begins.

You have not survived her teachings, as I have. And you have not bested her in battle, as I have. You are nothing.

You are a wretched thing, a thing of weakness and fear. You are her apprentice in name only, I am the Master.
And that is why you will die.
>>
What did Sion even do in the game? What makes him a villain, other than wanting to kill Exile?
>>
>>376300428
The failure is yours. No longer do your whispers crawl within my skull.
>>
File: Fool.jpg (220KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Fool.jpg
220KB, 1600x900px
>>
>>376302809
And we get an unfinished game.
>>
>>376302723
He and Nihilus killed all the Jedi faggots.
>>
>>376302871
Nihilus did. Who did Sion kill?
>>
>>376302907
Nihilus did the Katar thing that basically finished the order. He and Soon have been hunting Jedi since the civil war, also Sion have been fighting for Sith since some old Sith war that happened a few decades before Revan, he's pretty old himself.
>>
File: art.jpg (520KB, 1586x1794px) Image search: [Google]
art.jpg
520KB, 1586x1794px
>>
File: HK-47-posing.jpg (37KB, 350x423px) Image search: [Google]
HK-47-posing.jpg
37KB, 350x423px
>>376303535
>'Love' is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope... Love is knowing your target, putting them in your targeting reticule, and together, achieving a singular purpose against statistically long odds.
>>
>>376303702
I love that genocidal maniac
>>
>>376302907
Sion reckt Jedi who congregated (such as on Katarr), while Sion sniffed them out when they were in hiding (like that lady Jedi master you found dead in Korriban, and he was also hunting you).

And Kreia was their master who set them up to it before the events of the game, before they carried on without her. This caused her to leave the Sith and try to kill the force instead, having also been rejected by the Jedi before.
>>
>>376305125
Nihilus* reckt Jedi who congregated
>>
File: HK-47 Caesar.jpg (1MB, 1600x3272px) Image search: [Google]
HK-47 Caesar.jpg
1MB, 1600x3272px
We will never see how our choices impact Kotor 3.
We will never see Kotor 1&2 upgraded to modern graphic with implemented save import and proper Kotor 3 in which Revan and Exile went to fight terrifying True Sith Empire with countless slave races.
We will never see how our actions strengthened and prepared or weakened Republic, Onderon and Mandalorians to fight against True Sith.
>>
>>376303702
I wasn't planning on turning to the dark side, but this guy right here made that decision easy.
>>
>>376305551
Is this part of the Restored Content Mod? I have replayed KOTOR 2 like 5 times and never got anything like this that I can recall.
>>
>>376307429
Yeah, hk-50 factory. It's great unless you never git gud. Only part in both Kotor 1&2 in which you have to use some sort of tactic and prepare yourself by wisely leveling hk-47 and upgrading his gun and character. Tons of laugh and adding depth to Hk-47.
>>
File: Bao feel.png (21KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
Bao feel.png
21KB, 645x773px
tfw Bro-Dur was meant to die in Hk-50 factory
>>
KOTOR 2 is a very well written game
>>
>>376307634
Does it come up no matter what or do I have to look out for it? I'm doing my first playthrough with RCM and don't want to miss too much.
>>
>>376308831
If i recall correctly, its an optional install on top of the RCM
>>
>>376308831
It will trigger before attack on ravager. Just talk with hk about hk-50 who keeps attacking you. You will need to destroy 3 packs of them. iirc there is version of tslcrm without it as lot of people do not like it because of how hard it is. Without shields and construction kits you won't make it. I made something like 80 construction kits and at the end of mission 20 left.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.