[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

underrated

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

underrated
>>
One of the best licensed games. It's up there with Simpsons Hit and Run and the WB LotR games.
>>
I often thought a GTA styled punisher game would be great

Goto new town tracking someone, get attacked, micro gets kidnapped, loose all your gear have to build yourself back up again, find guns upgrades, new safe houses, scope out and take down operations to net more cash and guns so you can rescue micro and find the end bosses location after taking down his empire.
>>
>>376302010
That sounds terrible.
>>
>>376302010
That sounds like any open world collectathon trash you see in every game anon.

You literally just described Mad Max The Game, in a non apocalyptic setting
>>
>>376302010
So the new Hitman, basically.
>>
>>376302183
Why did people even like Mad Max? I mean it was released two years after people realized Ubisoft open world sucks, and they still loved Mad Max.
>>
>>376302330
Granted the driving parts are fucking stellar. Cars look cool, sandstorms look rad as fuck along with those sand dunes you can turbo charge yourself flying into the air and vehicular battles are not bad also.

Shame that everything else is like eating styrofoam dipped in water tho. Couldn't even finish it.
>>
File: IMG_1491.jpg (133KB, 800x437px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1491.jpg
133KB, 800x437px
>>376299917
>>
Agreed, the executions were satisfying as hell.
>>
>>376302183

if the map wasn't super huge and focused more on interior locations and an actual criminal organization that had a working economy you could damage by scoping out places and finding the best times to attack.

my other idea for punisher game would be a simple vr lightgun game, how could you fuck that up?
>>
>>376299917
>>376302496

I swear this game should have been pitched as a top down Punisher game.
>>
>>376299917
Well said, this game had great mechanics, and like >>376302578 said, executions were great. I'll never forget slamming the window down on that guy, repeatedly.
>>
>>376302612
I could maybe see it done in the way of VMtB, but you'd have to include a bunch of great characters helping Frank do the punishing (giving quests, critical info, etc) which sounds kinda un-Punisher-y.

I don't know, I mean, anything can become great in the hands of great developers, but seeing as this is a huge IP, I doubt someone gives enough shit to make a good Punisher game.

Just wait till the next remake/reboot/sequel/adaptation bullshit movie comes out. There's gonna be at least 3 mediocre as fuck games.
>>
>I-I'm a daddy!!
>>
>>376303031
>I WAS JUST FOLLOWIN' ORDERS ORDERS orders orders...
>Some comic of Frank's military days flashes over the screen
>Frank proceeds to stuff him into a fireplace
>That's no excuse
I admit, I loved the edge of this game. Just plain satisfying
>>
>>376303031
>>376304414
I wish there was more games where you suffered from PTSD
>>
GTA + Watch Dogs + Hatred = the perfect Punisher game
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.