[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is she the only one to get upset if you friendzone her? That

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: diamond is unbreakable.jpg (137KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
diamond is unbreakable.jpg
137KB, 1280x720px
Is she the only one to get upset if you friendzone her?

That shit caught me off guard when she kicked me out of her home.
>>
>>376299197
8-head definitely turned out to be better than I thought she was going to be; so sweet and charming. It's too bad she came so late and also the forehead.
>>
>>376299197
>spoiled rich girl gets upset when she doesn't get exactly what she wants
>That shit caught me off guard
>>
>>376299353
But she was so nice and sweet! Always happy to see me, now I just have to romance her in my NG+ because I feel bad now.
>>
>>376299197
I love Haru!
>>376299276
the forehead is cute
>>
File: 1492545499551.jpg (62KB, 528x800px) Image search: [Google]
1492545499551.jpg
62KB, 528x800px
>>376299197
It caught me off guard too, but she was too late to steal my heart.

Makoto is BEST girl!
>>
>>376299197
>That shit caught me off guard when she kicked me out of her home.

lol, the fuck? Is there a clip of that?
>>
>>376300024
Rank 9
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9PfMNzc8Nw

Rank 10
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xorHi4Bnbb8
>>
>>376299197
Yeah pretty much, some of the others seem a bit dejected when you don't hit on them but that's it.
She even says she stayed up all night crying, I felt kind of bad
>>
>>376300534
sounds entitled
>>
>>376300895
She's a sheltered rich kid. It happens.
>>
>>376299197
>Harufags posts Jojo references
what a surprise.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.