[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Get! Fucking! Hype!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (108KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
108KB, 1280x720px
Get! Fucking! Hype!
>>
Fuck off, IW marketer. No one is excited to play the same game you released 10 years ago with $60+ of DLC.
>>
>No Eastern front
>No Pacific theater
>No African theater
>just reliving the same Saving Private Ryan/Band of Brothers bullshit over and over again

no thanks
>>
>>376296803
IW didn't make WaW, and they aren't making WWII either.

WaW was Trearch, and WWII is sledgehammer games
>>
>>376296758

The only way I get hype is if they include Ramree Island, where a shit-ton of soldiers got eaten by crocodiles as they retreated through the swamps.
>>
>>376296985
I don't even play online, but a "release the crocodiles" killstreak would be hilarious
>>
NOT
VIETNAM
Suck a dick Bobby
>>
I'm pretty sure the only way /v/ would be hype for a WW2 game at this point is if they got to play as a concentration camp guard or a Japanese soldier visiting "comfort women" in Korea.
>>
>>376296985
They could just replace dogs with crocodiles
>>
Get! Fucking! Shilled!
0.25 cents have been deposited into your account, OP! Good work!
>>
>>376296758

Another fucking american masturbatory fantasy game. Why not make something more advanced and make a part of the campaign on all sides. Let me fight as russian, german and american.

I'd rather have a story really about just russian and german side as americucks had such a small part to play in WW2

CoD is a dead series, dead on arrival, dead forever.
>>
File: 2017-05-08_18-06-21.png (213KB, 786x349px) Image search: [Google]
2017-05-08_18-06-21.png
213KB, 786x349px
>>376296758
Not even 2 hours apart, give it a fucking rest, Activision.
>>
>>376297284

CoD had done Russians in the past, but I don't foresee them ever letting you play as a Nazi unless you're secretly an Allied spy or trying to kill Hitler. It's too mainstream for that.

Seriously, it's a shame that we're doing the Saving Private Ryan routine again, but it's been long enough since the last time they did it that we have a generation of kids that have never experienced anything but Modern Warfare CoD.
>>
>>376296985

They could include the USS Indianapolis as well and have you fending off sharks with your best friend Quint.
>>
>>376296758

This is some cringe tier marketing
>>
>>376297462

What they should do is just make every nation not look in any way good. But knowing games these days its too scary to even make a slightly politcally incorrect game.

But no, we need to romanticize Americans, because (((they))) were the "good" guys.
>>
>>376296758
Fuck off shill.
>>
I don't give a shit about COD anymore
Ps3 COD
Ps4 COD
Ps5 COD

SAME GAME EVERY YEAR
IT GETS DEVALUED EVERY YEAR
>>
>>376296970
who made the first and second call of duty?
>>
>>376298046
Infinity Ward.
>>
>>376297867

Not gonna happen. CoD is the 'random white guy mows down a bunch of foreigners and saves the day' template that's dominated the last decade.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.