[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who was in the wrong here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (137KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
137KB, 1280x720px
Who was in the wrong here?
>>
They're both cunts but Pate gave you a soapstone and gave you plenty of warnings as to what he was.
>>
>>376295817
P8 is a dick but Cr8 is a murderer.
>>
>>376295817
pate did nothing wrong
>>
>>376295817
Fuck Dark Souls II and fuck white people.
>>
>>376295817
Pate
>>
>>376295817

Creighton is a murderer. Pate is an opportunist. If you read Creighton's items, from DS2 and DS3, he's a traitorous scummy shitter who kills for no reason. Pate is more just a wandering vagabond.

TL:DR Creighton is an asshole.
>>
>>376295817
What did Pate even do?

>Yeah I'm not going over there, it's trapped. Feel free.
>Oh hey you survived.
>Yeah I'm not going for that chest, it's fucking dangerous.
>Oh hey you survived.

Sins don't carry over into this land of the dead, but Creighton didn't give you anything to work with other than being mad at Pate.

Both of them trap that chest anyway so fuck em.
>>
>>376295935
the weak fear the strong
>>
Creighton was cooler
>>
Creighton had no beef with me so I have no problem with him, he is only a problem to people who wrong him, Pate wronged him by trapping him, and also tried to kill you several times via traps, he never directly attacks you but is trying to get you killed indirectly, Creighton seems to have actually was bested by one of these traps and wants revenge, hes not going for Pate for no reason, an asshole fucked with another asshole. Sure Creighton is a killer, but its hard to even flinch at that in the Dark Souls universe, if a player character has ever invaded someone they are doing what Creighton was doing. I just wanted Creightons outfit, I didnt really care who was right
>>
>>376295929
They're an alliance of roaming, murderous dickheads held together with spit composed of an imposter Mirrah k***ht (Cr8) and someone who recently ditched his gear (Which was probably Mirrah Knight gear since Benhart just happens to find a discarded set of that authentic shit) in favor of stuff that was pilfered off of a corpse (P8).
The most you have to go on are their actions since all Cale ends up telling you is what he can remember as an undead, which is that there is a Mirrah Knight involved and a name he can remember (Cr8) when both of their names are kind of similar anyway.
They're both pricks and it really could have been either of them or even both of them.

>>376296228
DaS3 is far removed in terms of time and place and it omits the note about the armor being a possible imitation. I wouldn't take the half baked fanservice in DaS3 as fact.
It's also not like you can read Pate's items descriptions in DaS3 since he ditched all of his gear and stripped a corpse for shit that's generic armor in all the other games.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.