[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which is canon ending of Darksoul 3?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 5

File: maxresdefault (4).jpg (153KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (4).jpg
153KB, 1920x1080px
Which is canon ending of Darksoul 3?
>>
>>376295624
Why doesn't she wear and shoes?
>>
>>376295661
And who said that wasn't foot-like design shoes?
>>
>>376295624
The Fire will fade eventually, no matter what you do. Even linking it to the Dark Soul only prolongs the cycle by creating a new Gwyn.
>>
Why Ashen one has to summon and kill her, he can just steal flame and nobody will notice.
>>
>>376295624
Ringed city ending
Where you take the blood to the girl
Nothing else matters in this world after that.
>>
>>376296353
is the new world she creates outside the fire and dark cycle?
>>
>>376296431
Yes.
>>
>>376296431
oops forgot spoilers
>>
>>376296498
And because it's made with the dark soul it's never going to rot since that one doesn't need fire.
>>
>>376296645
what happens when the world enters dark age? is there literally no sun or civilization?
>>
>>376295624
Putting out the fire.
>>
>>376296919
You'll have to ask senpai.
Age of dark is age of men.
Light is bad in this universe.
>>
>>376297073
so age of dark is considered "dark age" as in a universe we are living in now? No present Gods or magic and people actually die?
>>
>>376297073
>light is bad

Light is good, retard. The problem is that fire is fleeting and you can only rekindle the flame so many times before you're left with nothing but ashes.
>>
>>376297248
Light is age Gods? Dark age of Men
Is Age of Man a bad thing? is that not what we are living in now?
>>
Local man did nothing wrong.
>>
>>376297248
Wrong.
Fire was only good for a period where they rebelled against the ancient dragons.
Did you play the games?
>>
>>376295624
End of Fire with Firekeeper
>>
>>376297426
>smashed all the "we're way better than humans" assholes in god town
>kept his bara boyfriend safe and well fed

The best part is he was a tree.
>>
>>376297406
Is there a Sun in the sky? It's the age of fire.

>>376297441
>fire was good but now I want the dragons and the ancient trees and gray everything returned, fuck fire things were better back in the old days
>>
>>376297585
Yeah better for the gods and gods only.
Humans were literally getting used as weapons because of the curse and locked away.
I bet you got tricked by the 1st serpent you little fucker you.
>>
>>376297585
I thought age of fire alluded to age of gods and the gods live among men. But if age of dark literally means there is no sun in the sky and everyone is walking around in pitch black thats retarded.
>>
>>376297790
>fuck burning the painting and making a new one
>rotting is totally fine, it's natural, you're a bitch if you want to make a better life for everyone
>the new painting is just going to rot later anyway

Age of Dark is giving up. Enjoy being the lord of failure and shit. Meanwhile I'll sit next to my cozy fire.
>>
>>376297426
>>376297558
>Arch Trees are everlasting
>outlived the Everlasting Dragons
>the Painted World of Ariandel is full of tree people
>New Painted World is THE place to be

Everyone wanted to become dragons but it's trees where it's at
now how do I explain the fucking Undead Settlement
>>
>>376298228
>Meanwhile I'll sit next to my cozy fire

Nothing lasts forever, and even the First Flame is gonna die eventually.
>>
>>376298228
Except it won't rot.
Enjoy being Gwyns little fuckboy and watch everything around you turn to ash.
Falling for the classic light is good mentality instead of seeing through it.
>>
>>376298326
You will eventually die. It's inevitable.

Kill yourself.
>>
>>376298379
That's the point of Dark Souls as a whole. Nothing lasts forever.
>>
>>376298379
>Kill yourself.

Only if you hold my hand Anon
>>
>>376297813
According to the Untended Graves hollows can live just fine in a sunless land
>>
File: IMG_9064.jpg (2MB, 1920x1080px)
IMG_9064.jpg
2MB, 1920x1080px
>Local man who are obsessed with urban life so run away from hometown and study hard, train hard to become pontiff but in the end the world he desired vanished and ironically his hometown has been reformed and become only comfy place in DS universe.
>>
>>376297248
Light isn't inherently good or bad same as the Dark. The problem is people. Gwyn and the gods wanted to take over literally everything. Forever. It wasn't enough for him to cast down the dragons and the age of ancients. It wasn't enough for him to use humans as slaves and fodder. No he had to create the Darksign, oh wait I meant the seal of fire, to make it so it would be impossible for humanity to reach their full power. Ever. Until you get to present day where the Age of Fire has become so old that time and space are starting to shit themselves inside out with whole kingdoms from every time period mashing together on top of one another.
>>
>>376298793
I can't tell who's the bigger shithead, Pontiff or Aldrich
>>
>>376295624

The canon ending is that nothing you choose even matters.
>>
End of Fire, just let it fade away and rest until the sparks come again someday
>>
>>376298941
>Pontiff or Aldrich

Pontiff.

Aldrich doesn't strike me as evil, or malicious.
>>
File: oro.png (270KB, 2000x1997px) Image search: [Google]
oro.png
270KB, 2000x1997px
>kill the flame
>its dark for a while
>the dragons start to rule again.
>o shit the lords souls are rekindled
>dark souls born again
>DS3 ending leads to DS1's start
>>
File: 1494004472721.gif (2KB, 100x100px)
1494004472721.gif
2KB, 100x100px
>>376295624
Dark Souls II SOTFS ending with Aldia was the true ending.

Too bad, everybody's favorite "just cause Miyazaki is involved in it", Dark Souls III, retconned all hopes of a good ending.
>>
>>376298972
Well except for the usurpation of fire ending. Mostly because we don't even know what it means. Oh the Champion of Ash has the first flame now? So is it still fading? Are we still fucked? What does make Londor whole even mean? What's wrong with it? Where is it? Why is the fading Sun white now? Are all the bonfires gone now? What the fuck is even happening?
>>
>>376299052
Aldrich not only ate people alive but he also took great enjoyment in it and tried to get other people to also enjoy it. I would call that evil and or malicious
>>
>>376299087
thread couldn't have gone for too long without the DkS2 apologists coming in
>>
>>376299168
What the fuck was that ending even?
>>
>>376299078
>Dragons start to rule again
Did you forget about the dragon genocide?
>>
>>376299052
>Aldrich doesn't strike me as evil, or malicious.

You didn't read item descriptions.
>>
Why Gwyn challenged dragons in the first place?
>>
>>376302956
dragon meat tastes nice
>>
londor ending since they actually talk about it in the dlc, and the end of the dlc
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.