[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fable: TLC General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 347634654.jpg (85KB, 750x350px) Image search: [Google]
347634654.jpg
85KB, 750x350px
Who else still plays Fable: The Lost Chapters?

I don't know why but no matter how many times I beat this game it never gets old. I always end up playing it through again after a month or 2. In fact I just started a new playthrough as a will user.

Maxed lightning / physical shield and mana pool first, then infernal wrath.

What's /v/'s favorite build? Does anyone on /v/ even play this game anymore?
>>
evil ranger that gets skorms bow as soon as possible. like right after leaving heroes guild. the whole playthrough just becomes stupid easy
>>
>>376294441
I've never been able to get Skorms bow no matter when or who I sacrifice.
>>
>>376294338

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6TTZA6ODww

This music makes me so sad, and nostalgic. Reminds me of being 15, living with my dad and playing Fable without a care in the world and having my whole life a head of me. Now I'm 30, my dad will probably die soon, and everything sucks.
>>
File: 2376456436.png (77KB, 818x621px) Image search: [Google]
2376456436.png
77KB, 818x621px
>>376294751
>>
>>376294618
CRUNCHY CHICKS
>>
I think physical shield is definitely one of the most OP spells in the game since as long as you have mana potions you can just rack up combat multipliers all day for ez experience.

I use to go phys shield max first then just go to the hobbe caves until I had a high enough combat multiplier to get the cutlass bluetane, then I would just grind hobbes until I got max physical shield and get easy max strength from that.
>>
File: white balverine.jpg (105KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
white balverine.jpg
105KB, 1280x720px
I like hearing the guards whistling the theme song

Also full dark plate with master greatsword
>>
I think this is the only game that I might really have nostalgia goggles for. I just can't understand how many interesting things this game did at the time, and how shitty 2 and 3 were afterwards. This game actually felt like your choices mattered and that the world reacted to who you chose to be. One of my all time favorites.
>>
Fable: TLC is one of my favorite go-to comfy games.
>>
>>376295863
i always hated how you could just be good at everything in 2 and 3. in 1 it was so cool how your character reflected how you played. its still there but they really tossed that aspect aside for some reason.
>>
Is Fable Anniversary any good?
>>
>>376294751

meirl
>>
Did anyone else lure the entire village of Oakvale to the evil temple and sacrifice them all for that OP bow?
I didn't even use the bow. I just wanted it.
>>
>>376296475
Yeah it's pretty good, depends if you prefer the updated graphics or the original
>>
>>376294338
buy more games
you're missing out on other experiences

anywho, i always thought it was strange that they changed jack's voice in the lost chapters. also weakening the sword of aeons which made the choice kinda dumb.
>>
Ah a good old Fable thread, we don't get enough of these honestly and they never last long.

I fucking love Fable, I play it at least once a year. 1 is the best and one of the greatest RPGs ever made, 2 was good and fun but nowhere near as good as 1 and 3...well we don't speak of 3, what an abomination.

I still hope and pray that one day the original developers reunite one day and make Fable 4 with the same lore/world and timeline as number 1.

>you will never experience exploring Albion for the first time ever again
>>
The Guild is the most comfy experience I have ever had with a video game.

Call Phil and tell him Scorpio needs a real Fable 4.
>>
>>376295863
> shitty 2
I will fucking fight you you fucking chicken chaser
>>
the only thing that annoyed me is how the game was so short.

Or rather, one minute I think everything's fine and normal, the next you end up going to prison and by the time your character gets out he's an older man with scars. Feels like your whole life just went by before you were ready
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.