[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is our opinion on this game, again?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: header.jpg (49KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
49KB, 460x215px
What is our opinion on this game, again?
>>
My opinion is that Ubisoft had something to do with it.

This also translates to trying to sell utter garbage.

Do you guys remember when ubisoft didn't push out such trash?
>>
>Our
Anyways it's Borderlands but blander. It's thankfully not as obnoxious and BL2/PS but for a game trying to copy said mechanics and make bulletsponge human enemies in a real life setting it doesn't work. Downgrade also was as disappointing as Watch Dogs 1 though it's thankfully well optimized this time.
>>
>>376287430
I remember being engrossed in assassin's creed's open world and then being torn out of it to do stupid fucking out-of-animus missions. So, nope, I don't remember when ubishit made quality games. Was it before my time? 25 btw
>>
>>376287246
It's a fucking insult to Tom Clancy games. I don't give a fuck about "le rpg game". having magic armor that somehow needs to be broken even when bullets are hitting exposed areas, or nigs with handguns shooting gangbanger style being completely fucking deadeye accurate or even hoodie wearing autists with baseball bats able to tank entire magazines of ammunition but you fucking drop dead from one swing. Fuck this fucking piece of shit.
>>
>our opinion
You are literally admitting to being a hive-mind.
Think for yourself and form your own opinions you waste of flesh.
>>
>>376287246
It's really good in it's current state but the fact that there will be, as far as I know, no more proper DLC means I've shelved it after 170h
>>
Good game until you hit level 30
>>
>>376287713
When Ubisoft released BGE, the Sands of Time trilogy and the Splinter Cell trilogy they were genuinely one of the best publishers.
>>
>>376287713
Gotta say, i enjoyed Ass creed 4.
You know, the one where a drunk Welsh pirate and his crew of Africans outperform Assassins that have trained their whole lives and outsmart Templars who have plotted for hundreds of years.
>>
File: 1320385901467.jpg (28KB, 330x357px) Image search: [Google]
1320385901467.jpg
28KB, 330x357px
>>376287246
The game is pretty good not great but good, the map is amazing looking, I love to kill this fucking liberals rioters, the weapons are pretty good with lots of upgrades, and there is a lot of shit to do. I would give it an 8/10 because some of those bullet sponge enemies are just BS.
>>
>>376287892
Damnit man, Sands of time theme started playing in my head.
>>
>>376287737
>I don't give a fuck about "le rpg game"
Then why did you try to play an rpg game?
>>
>>376287246
too little too late, survival was kind of fun, like a AAA battle royale
>>
>>376288010
Because I thought it would have been good survival like game with a cool story not about wasting half your fucking ammo shooting at spics and niggers with magic armor that can almost kill you with three or four shots. Lik I said a real fucking insult to Tom Clancy games Division was.
>>
>>376288156
>because I didn't look at a single piece of pre-release footage or read anything about the game at all
I understand the disappointment, as there was a big upset at the E3 reveal when the video showed it was clearly an action rpg with the Tom Clancy branding thrown on there for shit's and giggles, but that was like a year or more before release. You shouldn't walk into games blind man, especially ubishit.
>>
why did Ubi turn so shit?
Watch Dog 1 was like the first of the downfall
>>
>>376288720
cause they formulated everything
>>
i played during the free weekend for a little bit
it was fun
but not fun enough to be worth buying
>>
File: BGE-header.jpg (185KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
BGE-header.jpg
185KB, 1600x1200px
>>376287892
This
>Beyond good and evil
>>
>marketed as a survival mmo
>everybody is a bullet sponge
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.