[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is Yunobo, a Goron Youth. Say something nice to him!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: C8NSCrRUwAAVQYQ[1].jpg (71KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
C8NSCrRUwAAVQYQ[1].jpg
71KB, 1200x675px
This is Yunobo, a Goron Youth.

Say something nice to him!
>>
>>376287198
>Sidon: Prince of the Zora
>Teba: Protector of the Rito
> Riju: Ruler of the Gerudo

>Yunobo: Goron Youth
>>
>>376287198
Proved that macho Gorons are the exception, not the rule..
>>
File: file.png (503KB, 736x1812px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
503KB, 736x1812px
>>
>>376287198
I want to molest those pecs
>>
>>376287559
>weilder of Daruk's Protection
>>
>>376287198
I fucking hate him, his shitty voice and personality.
>>
>>376287756
Cool fact: Yunobo is voiced by the original Fred from the original Scooby-Doo serial run.
>>
>>376287559
Dunno why they did that when he's a direct descendant of Daruk and the chief's right hand/apprentice. Literally anything would be better but I guess they just rushed that part since Goron was the 2nd worst tribe story/interactivity wise.
>>
>>376287198
>Yunobo actually sees Daruk's spirit when he's riding his divine beast
>that means that if the Zora king got his fat ass up from his chair and went near Vah Ruta he could have seen Mipha's ghost, making her final wish come true
>>
File: Steiner.jpg (15KB, 226x308px) Image search: [Google]
Steiner.jpg
15KB, 226x308px
>>376287198
He's FAT!
>>
>>376288028
>original Fred from the original Scooby-Doo serial run.
Fred has always been voiced by Frank Welker, who I know for a fact wasn't in Breath of the Wild. Kill yourself
>>
>>376288028
Everyone in BotW is no name talent (Not necessarily bad) and half the characters are voiced by the same guy.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.