[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's on sale at steam for $5. Is it worth it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

It's on sale at steam for $5. Is it worth it?
>>
file this under "games with artwork that exceeds their gameplay"
>>
>>376285376
I hate this genre
>>
Yeah it's worth it. Cool plot, REALLY nice graphics, and the combat mechanics are pretty good. Mage is a joy to play, and they added a zillion cyberware options, including cyberspurs and razor wire.

I hope they update the engine and make more in the future. There are mods, but not as many as Dragonfall.
>>
>>376285730
So melee build is good in this?
>>
It's good.

Dragonfall > Hong Kong > Shadowrun Returns
>>
>>376285792

Yeah, smacking bitches with a sword works perfectly well. Hong Kong had melee weapons also suited towards the chi fighters instead of just strongbrute samurai, too, if I'm remembering right.

It was only the first where they threw a fuck-your-ass mechanic in with the MANDATORY magic shotgun to kill cockroaches.
>>
>>376285193
Dragonfall is better in every way.
>>
>>376285193
Is there any foreign media depiction of this place that isn't a fucking ghost in the shell cyberpunk cliche?
>>
>>376285193
The monofilament wipe is hilarious, and the final boss is the most Shadow run boss ever.
>>
>>376286951
90's cop and some jackie chan movies
it's full of mafia there
>>
>>376287836
>Jackie Chan
>foreign
>>
>>376287960
he's hollywoodian
>>
>>376285193
yes. it's HK PLUS another 6hr postgame playable epilogue mini campaign
>>
>>376285730
MONOFILAMENT wire.

the difference between razor wire and MF wire is the difference between hitting something with a wet noodle and hitting it with ignited thermite
>>
>>376286951
Dozing Doggers
>>
File: IdealMaleBody.png (411KB, 682x594px) Image search: [Google]
IdealMaleBody.png
411KB, 682x594px
Are there mods to make the character models of dragonfall not look like shit? Ive played a bit through dragonfall and had some fun but the 3D characters look so shitty even from far.
>>
>>376287960
he was in the 80's and prior
>>
>>376285792
cyberwarrior is fuckawesome in HK

EACH of the cyber weapons have DIFFERENT kinds of attack options that means ONE is not objectively better than any other. they all do DIFFERENT things
>>
>>376286951
have you actually SEEN modern day HK and or tokyo etc. they fucking ARE cyberpunk cliche ALREADY ffs.
>>
>>376285193
It's pretty good although I would say get Dragonfall first since it is better
>>
>>376288895
>no flying cars
you 404 or something, bakebrain?
>>
>>376288714
What
>>376288753
He was a mainlander so the depictions aren't going to be far off,it doesn't really count
>>376288895
Yes,I live here
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.