[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The fuck is with this makeup?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

The fuck is with this makeup?
>>
>>376282626
Do you really think any of the "women" working at Bioware know how to apply makeup?
>>
>>376282626
she likes to color outside the lines

don't inhibit her creative experience
>>
>>376282626
she was too tired.
>>
I'M....SORRY

MY...FACE...IS....
>>
After twenty years of failed inbred colonization, MY FACE happened
>>
File: Stuart.jpg (45KB, 750x519px) Image search: [Google]
Stuart.jpg
45KB, 750x519px
>>376282626
>>
>>376283613
fuck, that's the first line that came to my mind.
>>
>>376282626
This is actually something that i found hilarious. Everytime i try and make a female characters in some game i always scratch my head like an idiot when i get to the makeup session.
>>
Her face was tired. Show some respect.
>>
File: Simpsons_10_03_P3.jpg (55KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
Simpsons_10_03_P3.jpg
55KB, 600x337px
>>
>>376282626
You're a little late to the party.

They already toned down her makeup in a patch a month ago.
>>
>>376284225
The fact it had to come to that is laughable.

She still looks retarded, like every human in this abortion.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.