[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My life for yours

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: visas marr.jpg (72KB, 600x779px) Image search: [Google]
visas marr.jpg
72KB, 600x779px
My life for yours
>>
P U R E
A
Z
A
A
K
>>
File: hqdefault (1).jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (1).jpg
13KB, 480x360px
>>376282713
This is now a Champ thread
>>
It's like they went out of their way to make every single party member in the second game as unlikable as possible.
>>
>>376284068
Stop being a fucking pleb, I bet HK was your favorite party member in the first game
>>
Korriban sith temple best level
>>
File: Champ1.jpg (194KB, 456x397px) Image search: [Google]
Champ1.jpg
194KB, 456x397px
>>376284068
>>376284341
>>376284657
That doesn't sound like Champ discussion to me
>>
File: champ.jpg (8KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
champ.jpg
8KB, 480x360px
>>376284770
>>
>>376284068
>Atton
>Mandalore
>T3
>Goto
>Bro-Dur
?
>>
>>376285265
I wish Bao Dur was useful

or that you could have important influence moments on the ship with him
>>
>>376284657
real spoiler:
what the fuck is the right choice in who to side with at the end of the temple? they all dindu nuffin, except i guess the party members instigating against kreia is kind of fucked up,
even though she used to be evil. i chose apathy and they killed me and i quit. what do?
>>
>>376286362
Kreia. She hasn't done anything directly to you yet

getting the "Apathy is death" choice and fighting everybody is winnable. the temple is easier if you are darkside
>>
>>376286895
yeah i figured that was the way to go. i dont get why i cant regenerate force in the temple, im whatever fucking class specifically focuses on force power use so thats pretty fucked up, even if part of kreia's mantra is not relying on the force, it doesnt seem to me that she set up this trial. i know its winnable, but it pissed me off and i didnt want to go through the temple again right then
>>
File: wait a minute that equation.jpg (109KB, 1192x662px) Image search: [Google]
wait a minute that equation.jpg
109KB, 1192x662px
finally, a smart game for smart gamers
>>
>>376287875
Smash terminal
>>
I accidentally got the path that makes you kill all the Jedi Masters without any way to avoid it. Like I know they die anyway but it's not very Jedi of them to attack me on command. And I played an almost all light side character. The only times I did something dark were the times I was too dumb to distinguish the difference.
>>
What color was your lightsaber?
>>
>>376289540
silver
>>
Probably one of the most intensely devotional characters ever.
>>
>>376289540
I don't want to talk about it Atton.
>>
>>376289540
Purple I think
>>
>>376289540
Silver.
Jedi Jesus Consular with a one-hilted silver lightsaber is the only right way to play. Wonder if i should go for a blaster build next.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.