[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do people find this fun? >Run around for 10 minutes doing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 111
Thread images: 16

Why do people find this fun?
>Run around for 10 minutes doing nothing
>Maybe shoot someone
>Get shot out of nowhere and die
>Repeat

I get CoD. CoD is stupid fun. This just seems stupid.
>>
>>376281181
the last 10 minutes gives me adrenaline rush.
something i needed in my boring as fuck life.
>>
File: you.jpg (110KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
you.jpg
110KB, 540x720px
>>376281181
>CoD is stupid fun.
Hey mate, found this picture, it's you right?
>>
>>376281181
sounds like you need to git gud
>>
>>376281181
>buy a game
>get upset when you can't do something the game isn't about

It still isn't a shooter. If you want to shoot a lot of people, and you buy any Battle Royale game, where the only way you get a win message is to be the last one alive, then you are retarded. Much like if you buy a racing game and complain you have to race instead of robbing banks.
>>
You need friends to enjoy it like all the other similar in style games. Especially since the people you will run into are going to be doing so
>>
>>376281261
>the last 10 minutes gives me adrenaline rush.
I never got that from the game. Just an "oh well I died, time to start over."

>>376281320
You are butthurt. But I can't tell if you are butthurt because you think I insulted CoD, or this game.
>>
>>376281552
>I never got that from the game. Just an "oh well I died, time to start over."
Yeah, but that's you.
And it won't the reason for me not to buy the game.
You don't like the game, i get it.
Now, get off /v/ and find a game you like and stop wasting your life away
>>
>>376281397
>buy a game
>get upset
This game makes me apathetic, not upset.
Just feels pointless and extremely random.

>Land
>Go to building
>Maybe there is a gun, maybe not
>Maybe someone shoots you the second you leave the building, maybe not
>Maybe the circle is right on top of you, maybe its so far away you will never make it
>Maybe a redzone spawns right on top of you, maybe not
>>
i want normalfag casuals to leave
>>
>>376281621
>Yeah, but that's you.
Ok kid. Sure. You got me. That's me alright good job. Here are 5 4chan points for you .Congratulations. You win the thread.

Now kindly explain why you find the game fun, or fuck off and stop trying to derail the thread. I don't care how upset you are that I did not find you're game fun.
>>
>>376282057
>i want normalfag casuals to leave
I want someone to explain why they find this game fun.
This entire thread so far is butthurt fans angry someone did not enjoy it.
>>
>>376282096
Man, you're mad. Mad about vidya.
>>
File: CheckEm.jpg (53KB, 562x639px) Image search: [Google]
CheckEm.jpg
53KB, 562x639px
>>376281552
>You are butthurt. But I can't tell if you are butthurt because you think I insulted CoD, or this game.
No sir, I insulted your intelligence by implying that you are a Caucasian male of primarily European descent who believes that idolizing and mimicking welfare sucking individuals of African origin who create a type of noise which is widely considered as the lowest denominator of musical entertainment; A.K.A. rap who also further mime their criminal culture through various mediums such as clothing, behavior, lack of self discipline, violent tendencies, and lack of rational problem solving skills. This also implies that you cannot grasp anything more complicated than "point in shoot" because of your inability to create more complex plans or mastery of other mechanics in conjunction with killing other players. There was no "butthurt", I dismissed your opinion because you demonstrated an inability to grasp anything out of that shallow pool of knowledge you allow yourself to have in a single sentence.

>Tl;Dr: You're a shallow idiot who can't adapt to anything. And anything that doesn't match the three things you like is shit in your opinion because you can't appreciate things being different.
>>
>>376281261
fpbp I guess.
So some people get an adrenaline rush from it.
And I guess the CoD cultists latched on to it as the new "hardcore" fps since every other post is just people angry that I did not like the game who can't explain why anyone would like the game.
>>
Lmao hardcore "fps" that has third person allowed. Always fun when you don't exploit the meta. Does no one learn from DayZ/ArmA?
>>
>>376283007
Read the very first sentence of the thread.
>Why do people find this fun?
Instead of answering, you wrote an entire paragraph explaining why you are not butthurt because im a wigger or something. tl;dr.

All I can draw from that is, this game attracts a lot of under aged who are treating this with the same religious devotion CoD was given back in the mid 2000's.
>>
>>376283394
>Lmao hardcore "fps" that has third person allowed.
Kids treated CoD, with its aim assistance, and the rest of the BS as a hardcore FPS back in the day.
>>
>>376283480
your question is bit autistic by design so nobody bothers with proper answer
>>
Because Switch has Zelda, Sony has Persona and Horizon and Xbox has a new console coming.
PC players don't have much to play.
>>
>>376283480
Man, you sound mad as fuck. Also like you don't understand how 4chan works.
>>
File: 1478488559064.png (619KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1478488559064.png
619KB, 640x480px
>>376283480
You dumb faggot, you're the underage here if you could'n't have been even arsed to read the TLDR below. I can't believe people around you allow you to breath for how fucking stupid you are. I've play both and can appreciate both. My anger does not reside in bias towards either game, my anger is directed at an idiot who is too dense to understand that they are not the same type of game. Just because shooter A has guns with no recoil and insta-respawn doesn't mean that shooter B, C, D, or E is the same type of shooter. But because said idiot can't understand that simple concept he dismisses a perfectly fine game due to the fact that he does not possess the necessary patience that even 10 year olds have.
>>
>>376283893
>PC players don't have much to play.
niceme.me
>>
lots of pubg fanboys itt XD
>>
>>376283892
>your question is bit autistic by design
Where do you think you are m8? But seriously I wanted to enjoy it, but I just found it to be so boring, and I want to know what other people see in it.

>>376284094
>Also like you don't understand how 4chan works.
And you sound like a newfag, doing a stale trolling style.
I was doing Umadbro? on here when I was a little shit in the mid 2000's.
>>
Sneaking needs to be sneaking and not "I can hear your clunky ass footsteps"
>>
File: Dumbass.jpg (17KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Dumbass.jpg
17KB, 400x400px
>>376284506
>>
>>376284163
Let me break it down for you.
CoD is fun, because you run around, the game aims for you, you get headshots and call in nukes, and it's a power fantasy. It makes you feel like an MLG pro.

Not my kind of game but I can see why some people enjoy it.
I liked quake 3 as a kid.

This game is fun because... you run around looking for guns, praying you don't get screwed by RNG, killing people that usually don't even know you are around and getting killed in the same way?

None of that seems fun to me.
Explain why you think it's fun.
That is what you are suppose to answer.

>>376284565
You have a folder of wiggers. Why?
>>
>>376285216
>That is what you are suppose to answer.

Still not understanding how 4chan works. Sad!
>>
You lose so many times that when you do finally win it's exciting as hell and pretty rewarding.

That aside most of the game is sort of boring and it's hard to find it worthwhile when there's a 95% chance you're just going to get killed after running for 15 minutes like you said but for some people the final, intense moments are worth the dull parts.
>>
File: Steam_2017-05-07_21-49-05.png (35KB, 316x95px) Image search: [Google]
Steam_2017-05-07_21-49-05.png
35KB, 316x95px
>>376281397
Uhh... I guess it's still not a shooter even if the developer states it.
>>
>>376285992
I think you play the game wrong if you run for 15 minutes without shooting anybody.
In this game, I try to hunt. Killing an unaware opponent you tailed for 5 minutes is the best feeling in the world.
>>
>>376285871
>Still not understanding how 4chan works
In you're mind you are """trolling""" me by calling me a wigger and saying "you're mad!". Actual trolling is funny, this, like the game is just uninspired. I'm just using you for free bumps. Lurk moar and you will get better.
>>
>end of the game is solely based on who can best guess where the RNG circle will land
>if the RNG ends up being on the other side of the map, you're pretty much fucked the majority amount of the time
>>
>>376286524
funny you say that, because the rare times I won were games I started very far away from the center of the circle.
>>
>>376285992
>You lose so many times that when you do finally win it's exciting as hell and pretty rewarding.
That makes sense. Sort of like fishing. Waiting for a long time, but finally catching a fish.
>>
>>376281905
That's pathetic. You can boil any game down to things like that.
>Minecraft
>Walk around, place a few blocks till you get bored
>>
>>376286524
The top players land, get in a car, drive off to a place no one has gotten to, loot everything you need, get back in car, drive to the center of the circle and find a place to camp.
>>
>>376286715
>Minecraft
>Walk around, gather resources
>craft things
>build things
The fun comes from discovering new things to craft and building elaborate buildings. Computer Legos.

Yes, You can boil down any game, and you end up with why it's fun.
Doing the breakdown on this game left me with a question mark.
But now I see "losing so much makes when you finally win feel amazing" fits.
>>
Play with friends.
>>
>>376286652
This is super accurate... And the lead up to the end is all the prep of proper looting and planning safe routes.
>>
>>376287161
>friends
>>
File: 1491291064614.jpg (233KB, 960x731px) Image search: [Google]
1491291064614.jpg
233KB, 960x731px
Glad I tried last man standing first for free. Not as good as PUBG but gave a good idea of the genre.

Played 2-3 rounds before uninstalling.
Can imagine kids finding it fun because of the fear factor of getting killed first but for older players it's just boring and waste of time.
>>
Are the boots made of solid gold in this game? Why does everyone walk around and sound like they have 30 lb weights tied to their ankles?
It's impossible to sneak
>>
>>376287508
Pretty much my exact feeling.
>>
I'm pretty fucking good at this game and ranked top 200 in duos and even from there I can tell you it's pretty fucking boring

The only reason why I play is my friend bought it for me and when he asks me to play I say yes because otherwise I'd feel like an asshole

I would never get this game, or play it, on my own dime or time
>>
Because their favorite e-celeb liked it on Twitter.

i don't see the point of early access MP-only shooty games either. it'll never be done and you're just letting some faggot scam you with a shitty FPS you'll be bored of in 15 minutes. it's like that helldrivers or helldivers or whatever it was, a blatant alpha build FPS where the russian dev marketed it as HARDCORE DOOM THROWBACK
>>
Would this type of game be more fun with more condensed maps and more players?

How many players can it hold anyway?
>>
>>376287508
I'd be interested, but only with friends and without that 3rd person bullshit.
>>
>>376282057
Isn't this a normalfag casual game though? seems to take a big liking on the twitch fanbase
>>
Jesus fuck >>376282227 is right, the majority of this thread is just angry fans pissed off that someone didn't enjoy it.

>>376289073
I think you're talking about devil daggers or strafe.
>>
>>376281181
What you describe has a word in English, and it is called "tension".

mental or emotional strain; intense, suppressed suspense, anxiety, or excitement.

The game's open world nature provides constant tension, in that you are unsure if there are enemy combatants are around the next corner.
>>
>>376289151
It already has like 100 players per game and the map condenses pretty quickly. It's not like Day Z with its massive map where you just run around doing nothing. The map constricts pretty quickly to get people to actually fight each other and matches don't last all that long even if you're the last person standing. It's basically just a deathmatch game, which isn't a bad thing.
>>
File: PS4-HELLDIVERS-Bug-Desert-copy.jpg (482KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
PS4-HELLDIVERS-Bug-Desert-copy.jpg
482KB, 1920x1080px
>>376289073
>helldivers
>DOOM THROWBACK
wat

But yes, I haven't seen anyone provide any legitimate praise for Battlegrounds in this thread, nor mention its qualities,
>>
its early access they will add features and make it better. its literally not finished, and its amazing already.
>>
>>376290857
its a twitch meme game. had it not been for streamer shilling it would just be another generic mediocre deathmatch game with poor optimization.

i wouldn't doubt these days developers (even indie ones) paying streamers a couple grand to play & stream their games for X number of days under the table.
>>
>>376291509
after all twitch streaming = the new viral marketing tool.

Funny cuz if true they get paid by the development company, but also by zombified brainwashed streamers.

Also the ads on their channels pay them.

Absolute madness
>>
I just hate the meta in this game.

>just camp in the white zone until it's too small to camp inside it
>repeat
>>
>>376287035
>play minecraft
>walk around, gather resources
>craft things
>build things
>do things till you get bored
>>
>>376290857
>But yes, I haven't seen anyone provide any legitimate praise for Battlegrounds in this thread, nor mention its qualities,
It's a deathmatch game. It's not some deep story based game or anything. You just pick it up and play some deathmatch for a bit every once in a while. You're dropped into a large map and have to be the last person alive while the map condenses, bringing everyone to the same area, and parts of the map are bombed every once in a while.

People keep comparing it to Day Z but I don't remember Day Z having any end game or anything. If you die you just respawn and the map is way too large for the amount of players while in Battlegrounds the map condenses really quickly.

I do think $30 is too steep for it however.
>>
>>376291727
>Maybe resources will spawn near you, maybe not
>Maybe you get killed by monsters on the first night, maybe not
>Maybe you'll run out of food before accomplishing anything
>Maybe you spawn above a mineshaft
Just feels pointless and random
>>
>>376289073
Helldivers isn't even a FPS. Please get your games right if you're going to criticize them.

People already have 100+ hours on PUBG. Some people enjoy TPS and one life deathmatch games.

I really don't know how you can get bored of a MP game in 15 minutes if you like the genre or concept and the game is servicible. I hate SFV, but I still have 70 hours of playtime because I love fighting games and I spent most of that time learning the game and figuring out why I disliked the game so much. It was still fun because I love the genre, but it wasn't as enjoyable as other fighters and it pisses me off how much went wrong. I feel like PUBG probably has a shitload of people who love that style of game and that will eventually split into lovers and haters when the flaws start surfacing.
>>
>>376283893
kek pc only relies on other players to have fun
>>
>>376283893
PC has Zelda too and soon Persona :^)
>>
File: fit enters a thread.jpg (180KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
fit enters a thread.jpg
180KB, 640x480px
>play with squad
>have a blast tactically engaging other squads

The game is boring outside of cities, I'll give you that. But the urban combat more than makes up for it.
>>
This game would be so much better if it was an FPS instead of TPS. Using the camera to look over walls/peek around corners from safety removes alot from the game.
>>
>>376294862
Can't you switch between them? Or is first person only available when aiming? I agree with you though, it should be strictly first person.
>>
>third person shooter
>third person
>shooter
people play this? it HAS to be early access streamer bait.
>>
>>376283007
Your vocabulary range is too average for what you are trying to do.
>>
>>376295070
Why?
>>
>>376295174
i just looked. it is. i lel'd so hard.
will be dead as soon as next flavor comes out.
streamers will jump ship for views ASAP
>>
File: 1492302280123.jpg (62KB, 762x960px) Image search: [Google]
1492302280123.jpg
62KB, 762x960px
I guess I'll actually answer your question, OP. No one else seems inclined to. I enjoy squad for it's tactical aspects, like calling out locations using degrees and meters. Improvising cover such as a hillside or some random guard rail is fun. The guns feel good to shoot, especially the snipers, and the varying bullet speeds/zeroing make it feel better than hitscan "point and click" gunplay. The forcing of conflict makes for some tense moments and makes winning really satisfying. They're also adding first person only servers which will make it a lot more strategic and add some extra tension since you can't post on a wall to survey your surroundings. It's a good game. But thats it, just good. Worth the $30 price tag considering I've bought worse/less engaging games for twice that amount.
>>
The biggest pro this game has is the potential for emergent gameplay. The game itself is very simple, which is one of its main strenghts in my opinion since it trims a lot of the fat this genre usually has like crafting for example, but because it has a lot of players and a lot of locations and a certain RNG aspect to it, it's easy for unique memorable moments to happen.

I also think that it's somewhat comparable to a rogue-like/rogue-lite/whatever you want to call it, since every time you play feels like a different "run", and since there's the "die and lose the run" aspect you can really get excited, afraid or just a rush of adrenaline when you're fighting for your life.
>>
>>376295798
>trims a lot of the fat this genre usually has like crafting for example
I think people completely misunderstand what the game is supposed to be. You can see this on the Steam tags like survival. All it is is a deathmatch game that starts on a large map which then condenses. It's not a survival game and the "open world" aspect is meant to serve the overall gameplay kind of like in Mafia where it is open world but the game itself is linear missions. But unlike most deathmatch games (or games with deathmatch) you have to procure your own equipment instead of starting with it. I don't think that makes it deserve to be compared to games like Day Z or other open world survival games.
>>
File: image.jpg (27KB, 364x362px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27KB, 364x362px
This thread is 110% autism
>>
>>376296004
FUCK OFF
>>
>>376281905
>Maybe there's a gun
Try not dropping with tons of other people. Let most drop early and find a secluded place to drop.
>Maybe someone will shoot you when you leave the building
Pay attention for fuck's sake. You'll hear their footsteps and doors opening/closing.
>Circle is so far away you'll never make it
Which is fucking never. Seriously, I've dropped on damn near the other side. The first circle takes FOREVER to fucking start moving, much less contact the white zone.
>Maybe a redzone spawns on top of you
Then find cover in a building, or a vehicle to get the fuck out.
>>
Looking at floors for 10 minutes every single time you start a game is fun.

Obsessing over scopes and guns only to never actually use one in a game is fun.

Needing another backpack is for carrying loads of shit you will never ever use is fun.

Nondescrpit slav islands are fun.

DO YOU HATE FUN?
>>
>>376296561
>DO YOU HATE FUN?
Says the person hating on a simple deathmatch game.
>>
>>376281181
Bought it yesterday, bretty good, shame is optimized la arse. It's fun cause the gun mechanics are somewhat good, the loading times are nearly instantaneous and hell, i like Battle Royale stuff
>>
>>376295343
>DayZ comes out
>WHOA THIS IS SO FUCKING AWESOME
>Dead now
>The Culling comes out
>WHOA THIS GAME IS GOOD
>Dead now

It'll happen again and people WILL shell out money for this shit and then go shitpost in a kickstarter thread doing the same thing
>>
This game is a massive thrill ride unlike the shitty arcade garbage of h1z1
>>
>>376296561
>Camping like a retard and complaining shit is boring
>Camping and never shooting anyone and complaining about not getting to shoot anyone
>Hoarding shit you don't need, especially since you're just camping and not shooting anyone

Full retard.
>>
File: 1468798560241.gif (11KB, 554x668px) Image search: [Google]
1468798560241.gif
11KB, 554x668px
kill yourselves shills
>>
>>376297354
Mate, after DayZ came h1z1, which is like the 4th most played game in steam. Wanna know whats the 3rd? yeah, this one that came out like a month ago
>>
you guys are missing out on a pretty good, fun game just for the spite of it. why do you do this to yourselves? no PC? ;)
>>
>>376281181
The majortity seem to find mindless games fun.

I played Overwatch for a month and was bored out of my mind with it, people are still playing that stupid shit though.

Some people just like mindless games.
>>
>>376298593
>mindless games fun
exactly this. i don't know why EDF isn't more popular. but it might be that battlegrounds just has more "appeal"
>>
>>376281181
Do you need a story to hold your hand?
>>
File: 1447498540767.png (20KB, 586x550px) Image search: [Google]
1447498540767.png
20KB, 586x550px
>>376283007
>that tl;dr
>that file name

how does your autism let this happen?
>>
>>376283007
>also implies that you cannot grasp anything more complicated than "point in shoot" because of your inability to create more complex plans or mastery of other mechanics
he isn't wrong. so many "gamers" are like this. i want to play for the thrill of improvisation -- and even creating formalism in rare occasions in some games
>>
>this thread is still here
>>
>>376291976
>Maybe resources will spawn near you, maybe not
You will always be surrounded by resources and their is little randomness in where specific resources spawn, unlike this game were it's a complete crapshoot if a building has anything in it.
>Maybe you get killed by monsters on the first night, maybe not
The monsters walk directly at you, moaning and making noise, you know when they will be coming. They don't instantly kill you out of view at completely random times.

>Maybe you'll run out of food before accomplishing anything
This is just stupid and you would have to try to starve to death in minecraft.

>Maybe you spawn above a mineshaft
I only played minecraft when it was in early beta idk what this even means, don't remember everything about the game.

The point of minecraft is to explore the world, and build stuff and those are fun things to do in and of themselves.
>>
>>376298806
Because EDF is grinding and killing bulletsponges and then grinding some more.
Not defending this game either, I find it a bit boring and would only pay 10 bucks for it.
>>
>>376295596
Makes sense. Good answer.
>>
>>376300035
You can be totally fucked by resources in minecraft and have no visible coal near you, and take days to actually get fire.
>>
File: 10005[1].jpg (135KB, 550x778px) Image search: [Google]
10005[1].jpg
135KB, 550x778px
>>376300273
>You can be totally fucked by resources in minecraft
Never happened when I played it, maybe they changed it though. And the fuck do you need coal for a fire? Wood burns. Woods everywhere.
The fuck you even need a fire for, just wall yourself in at night.

Anyway, my point is what you are doing for the majority of battleground, is not fun.

You start in a random location, and you have to find a gun and gear, maybe fight the other people that landed close to to you, best part of the game right there but it only lasts maybe 2-3 minutes.

Now you got everything and you have to get int the circle. Worst part of the game, and the majority of the game.

You run past buildings, because why go looting you got everything you need pretty much, and its far more likely to have campers in it. So you just keep running in cover and looking for people to shoot. All the while hoping no one sees you and shoots you. Most kills are on people who don't even see you, and you die the same way. Long and boring.

But lets say you get to the center, or you got lucky and you landed in the center.
Time to go prone, face a doorway, and AFK for 10 minutes. Boring.

You want to use minecraft as an example? The first bit, the fun bit, that's the majority of the game.
You're always out looking for new resources, or working on whatever you are building, or fighting off monsters, its fun. You're not spending the majority of minecraft sitting in you're house by the doorway waiting to shoot a zombie that is scheduled to showup sometime in the next 10 minutes.
>>
>>376300815

>landing and camping in the center
>whine when the game is boring

Found the retard. Land in a high loot high risk area and suddenly, wow, people are fighting and it's not boring! I swear you stupid niggers are the kind of person who keeps sticking their hand in a fire and acting surprised when you get burned.
>>
>>376301109
>Land in a high loot high risk area and suddenly, wow, people are fighting and it's not boring!
Right, you just proved my point.
The first part of the game, the land, loot and fight part, is fun.
And that's normal deathmatch FPS gameplay.
It's not boring because you removed all the core elements of the game.
Any FPS is fun when you are fighting a bunch of people in a compact area.

But again, you are just going to get shot and start over, or you are going to win control, and then just sit around waiting for everyone else to eventually show up. The second boring part.
>>
>>376281397
Horrible example. Just because the main goal isn't about racking up kills doesn't mean it isn't a shooter.
>>
>>376281181
>376281181
Any shooter where you can hide behind a wall and have perfect vision of everything around you with the camera is a 0/10.

The game will always favor the guy who sits and waits since he can see any threat to himself and any player who wants to play actively is at a horrible disadvantage.
>>
>>376281181
Because it's fun.
>>
>>376281181
pretty good adrenaline rush kinda like rust combat. When i kill four or five people my heart is jammin along.

PC shooters tend to be more tactical than cawadooty

I doubt lots of people in this thread can even win rounds. I've won maybe 20 times so far in Squads/Duos/Solos, hell i even queue up solo vs squads sometimes to just have a good fun time trying to ruin other people's games.

Usually always get top 20 or lower.
>>
>thread's been getting necrobumped for 8 hours already
This is sad.
>>
>>376281320
can you seriously not admit that CoD is stupid but fun?
>>
>>376281181
Because it creates very very tense situations, and is amazing fun to play with friends.

If you aren't getting to the final 10 most matches, and are not playing with friends - then yeah, you're not going to have much fun.

No game has ever got my blood pumping as much as the final battle does in this.
>>
>>376281181
twitch.tv fotm game like usual
>>
>>376281181
Why is this game in third person? I was considering buying it, but this one thing an absolute no-go for me. Also early access.
>>
>>376305778
My stats;

Solo: 6 wins 21 losses, rarely die before top 10.
Duo: 23 wins, 49 losses
Squad: 17 wins, 16 losses

Game is great fun. Most people are just too bad to enjoy it.
>>
>>376288952
I only ever play multiplayer games because of mates. I never play them.
>>
TPS is so much better than skyrim fag FPS CoD shit. FPS is ded or toxic with kids.
Thread posts: 111
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.