[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

At this point who is more insufferable--Rich or Jack?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 281
Thread images: 33

File: 62713412.png (781KB, 980x510px) Image search: [Google]
62713412.png
781KB, 980x510px
At this point who is more insufferable--Rich or Jack?
>>
The answer is always aidsmoby. Also,
>ecelebs
>>
Do people actually watch previously recorded?

RLM is great but Jack sucks and Rich is just a meme.
>>
>>376269569
>RLM is great but Jack sucks and Rich is just a meme.
Second post most accurate post.
>>
>>376269569

RLM would be so much better if they could bring in Colin permanently. But alas he actually has a real and lucrative career.
>>
>>376269475
I only watch Rich Evans for the sounds that come out of his mouth

Jack is MEH
>>
>Watching anything without at least Mike or Jay in it
>>
>>376269475
I'd honestly say Rich. When Rich starts talking about stuff like he knows it and it ends up being wrong it's painful to watch. Plus sometimes he veers off into edgy 14 year old.

But in the end they're both fine. One thing I did notice though was for the Breath of the Jay stream, Jack and Jay were just talking movies the whole time and Rich had almost nothing to say the whole time rather than mention the game
>>
Half of their videos have comments explaining how they either didn't take advantage of a feature that would have resolved the thing they complained about or how there's settings to change a control style they didn't like. I feel like they're just negative for no reason now and it's tiring.
>>
They are still more insightful and reasonable than most fags on youtube but yeah, they clearly care more about movies, so it just feels forced at times and their streams aren't even good bedtime stuff, since Rich will either pierce your ears with his weaponized laughter or Aidsmoby is suddenly compulsed to be funny by acting like any other letsplay clown.
>>
>>376269475
All e-celebs are cancer. Quarantine board when?
>>
>>376269569
t. Mike
>>
Rich is okay to good Jack varies from being tolerable to an annoying faggot.

>>376269569
I watch their reviews but avoid streams because they're boring and everyone sucks their dick in chat.
>>
I don't always agree with their opinions, but I can deal with that because I'm not a child.

The real problem with their channel is that 99% of their content is boring streams. They should stop doing that so they can spend more time making videos that people actually want to watch.
>>
>>376269475

>movie channel
>reviews games

What did you expect?
>>
I can't stand both of them.
Which is weird because I don't mind them in the other rlm stuff
>>
File: 1472137209074.png (176KB, 262x380px) Image search: [Google]
1472137209074.png
176KB, 262x380px
>>376273197
Not that strange. They're both relatively bland.
Jack in a geeky dad sort of way, and Rich in an obnoxious cunt sort of way. Mike continuously putting Rich down when they film is actually good for the dynamic, if Rich goes off on his own he can be a bit of a cunt. Always complains about everything, never likes anything.
>>
>>376270323
>Jack and Jay were just talking movies the whole time and Rich had almost nothing to say the whole time rather than mention the game

that's what always happens when jay is there.
>>
>>376273789
And they're the only streams worth watching too
>>
>>376269475
Jack is just a corny dad, but the more I watch, the more rich comes off as a piece of shit
>>
>harshly criticize , dc, quentin, lucas, disney and critically acclaimed movies
>the only movies they do reviews about are about those or B tier shit cult movies

I just don't get it. You like them or not.
>>
PreRec ends up just another boring generic video game YouTube show Jack and Rich aren't equipped to talk about video games at the level of the Plikett prequel reviews. The closest anyone came was probably Sequelitis but Arin is a retard so it ended up sucking too. At least the Megaman X one was good
>>
>>376273981
I'd still say Rich is most certainly /our/ guy, if we like it or not.
>>
Jack
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJP8J84vzTA
>>
File: mike rlm christmas.png (144KB, 261x271px) Image search: [Google]
mike rlm christmas.png
144KB, 261x271px
Let's be real here Mike and Jay carry these tards. Jack and Rich are fuckups and don't know what they're talking about.
>>
Rich is fine, a rare completely honest person who I bet is no different on screen than off. Can likely take it or leave it when it comes to being centre stage. Genuinely likeable.

Jack however. He's the kind of hanger on dick head that has zero talent yet leeches off those that do. Everything seems forced when he opens his mouth. Always trying to put out a persona. Would sell out anyone for a youtube view.
>>
>>376274042
They review most of the current movies and then get together to discuss awful b movies because its fun. They've done a yearly recap every year for other movies that they enjoyed but didnt have time to make a whole episode for.

For YouTube movie reviewers they are pretty good. I dont understand your distaste for them.
>>
Mike and Jay are comedic geniuses, Rich is the token "friend who tags along they both rip on, but genuinely enjoy friendship", jack is an insufferable try-hard who wouldn't know good humor if it started growing miraculously on his bald ass head. Colin is a faggot too.

Best show would be Mike, Jay, Rich, and guest appearances.
>>
They're fine really. Or at the very least I think so. The chat is full of dicksuckers though. So naturally, just ignore it.

And they're actually decent enough at games too. Perhaps not great, certainly not that. But still surprisingly decent.
>>
>>376269569
Rich goes from best to worst depending on how shit his opinion is on any subject probably because he doesn't seem to give a fuck . For comedy he's the best.
>>
File: rlm.png (36KB, 207x194px) Image search: [Google]
rlm.png
36KB, 207x194px
My question is, what happened to the guy who worked with Rich on the prequel videos?

Can't be arsed finding him in the video but here he is in the thumbnail. I think he even did a few voices.
>>
at least jack isn't josh
>>
>>376274628

I don't dislike them, i really dig re:view, i was one of those faggots who went to blockbuster to rent ghostbusters while my aunt rented ghost and had an awesome day eating popcorn and watching movies.

But i just don't get how their main show is literally "i don't like this thing" "Now watch me talk about that thing that is not star trek for 40 minutes"
>>
>>376275264
Died of cancer.
>>
>>376274542
>>376273981
I think prerec isnt very good because Jack and Rich dont have personalities that play off each other. Mike and Jay work well together because they have different backgrounds and taste in movies but they both understand how to pull off comedy. Jack and Rich dont have that skill and their personalities dont complement each other so their stuff kind of ends up sucking, except when Jay or Mike happens to show up and they talk about shit.
>>
I like PreRec as background noise for when I'm working. It's like having half of RLM chatting aimlessly in your room for several hours

Also I don't mind Jack. I don't get the try-hard criticism because to me he doesn't try at all, hence his lack of charisma. Mike by comparison is a tryhard who has to put on a persona everytime he's on camera (and I love it)

Jay should come on more often, if only because he's the missing key in the PreRec dynamic that livens up the conversations between Jack's inoffensiveness and Rich's obnoxiousness
>>
Does anyone know the episode of hitb where the martial arts filmmaker dude cameos at the end?
>>
>>376275318
>"i don't like this thing" "Now watch me talk about that thing that is not my star trek for 40 minutes"
Same could be said about /v/, just swap star trek with nostalgia, and people still come here.
>>
File: rich-evans-58881f07c8cf6.jpg (37KB, 647x697px) Image search: [Google]
rich-evans-58881f07c8cf6.jpg
37KB, 647x697px
>hate jack
>rich is fine
>they both play games I give no fucks about
>>
>>376275332

Did he watch Jack's videos too?
>>
>>376274120
Caption also made very lengthy in-depth reviews of some vidya but he takes himself far more seriously (faggot had a complete emotional breakdown when he realized that he got a few details wrong in his Nier review and ended up crying like a bitch) and they aren't very humorous, but it's about as close as it gets to Plinkett reviews in terms of depth.
>>
>>376275318
>"Now watch me talk about that thing that is not star trek for 40 minutes"
I laughed.

Their whole thing started with mike doing the plinkett reviews which are viciously critical of the star wars prequels and the TNG movies. I think its only natural for them to continue what works for them. I guess I can understand being tired of them analyzing every movie they dont like to pick it apart, but on the other hand they make it fun for their audience.
>>
>>376269475
Jack. His laugh is terrible.

Rich is okay. His opinions are tainted by nostalgia though.
>>
>>376275434
This. Jack and Rich can work very well when paired with other guys but when it's just them two, it sucks.
>>
>>376275462
>Jack's inoffensiveness and Rich's obnoxiousness
That is exactly why prerec doesnt really work for me. They might make good points about whatever they are talking about but their personalities make their discussions flat.
>>
I don't think they know as much about video games as they think and some of their opinions are bizarre but I will never forget their fucking incredible take down of the order 1886. Probably the only video from them that people absolutely should watch.

Also Rich is generally okay.
>>
>>376275462
dude he tries SUPER hard. He always tries to do goofy voices and quirky shit in each episode and it always falls flat. And he also forces himself to laugh.

He's entertaining when he provides serious non-comedic insight (even if it's wrong as fuck) or dry humor, but he's got no talent for goofy comedy.
>>
>>376275496

Its the one just before he does an interview that spans two episodes, not hard to find in their upload list.
>>
>>376275901
>>376275434
I think the Andrommeda review summed up their "dynamic" perfectly, Jack is just too much of a bitch to play off Rich when he gets pissy.
>>
>>376275689
Worse, he had the misfortune of meeting the insufferable douchetard.
>>
I don't watch Previously Recorded so I only know them both from Best of the Worst/Half in the Bag. I don't think they're insufferable really, but Rich can get slightly grating sometimes when he thinks he's being funny. Jack is always just kinda there. Mike and Jay are of course the conductors as always.
>>
>>376276058
No it was much later after that.

It was a short cameo at the end of an episode where hes like at a dojo
>>
Pre-Rec streams are basically the RLM "unofficial" podcast because they never talk about the game especially when Jay is there.

I dont bother actually watching Pre-Rec just listen while i do whatever to hear RLMs opinions on movies and shit since their content output is glacial.
>>
File: 1494081242914.jpg (47KB, 500x459px) Image search: [Google]
1494081242914.jpg
47KB, 500x459px
>>376276056
>Implying the no talent jack-the-man-fraud-hack is funny or insightful or good in anyway

Yeah, ur ghey.
>>
>>376276101
I agree. Jack is too limp to properly play off Rich's general cynicism and bitchiness. He tries, though, but he sucks at it.

Their BvS and Star Wars commentaries are pretty good, surprisingly, but not because of their dynamics, just because of the points they bring up.
>>
>>376276383
With the lady wearing the short kimono? One of the videos was "How to be a Teenage Ninja" so use that to search the BOTW playlist.
>>
>>376273789
Those are the best too.

>>376273197
Because Mike, Jay, Rich and Jack are the best RLM crew, just enough people that they all play off each other perfectly

>>376274542
>zero talent
>does all the work

>>376276101
It was an act
>>
>>376276410
He's more insightful than the average fanboy youtuber. Which isn't saying much but still.
>>
>>376276492
That was it

Youre the man
>>
File: 09.png (221KB, 413x384px) Image search: [Google]
09.png
221KB, 413x384px
Rich is great when Mike is present in some form, otherwise there's no personality for his to bounce off of and create great moment (Rich fucking up the christmas tree, Rich's prank calls, Rich masturbating with that droid, that whole fucking episode where they talk about Darth Vader's suit, etc.)

Jack is just "normal" I guess. He's not funny in the least, regardless of who he's paired up with.
>>
So is Jay confirmed for gay?
>>
>>376276383

Sorry buddy, I was wrong and thought you meant Matt Hannon.
>>
>>376276914
Jack is there to provide mild insight so that the witty ones can make jokes out of it.
>>
Would anyone other than Colin mourn if jack died? Personally I think Mike, Jay, and rich would give 0 fucks.
>>
>>376276914
The "talking about Darth Vader's suit" video is pure RLM kino.

>>376276920
Well he is marrying Mr Plinkett.
>>
>people who are actually good at talking about video games never get mentioned in these sorts of threads.

Just some examples
Noclip
Ahoy
Mark Brown
MrBtounge
LazyGameReviews
My life in Gaming
ValkyrieAurora

Just to name a few.
Sorry if this triggers anyone.
>>
Okay so we know that by and large Jack is not funny.
But COULD he be funny? Like, what are the hypothetical conditions that would enable him to be funny?
>>
>>376276692
>>zero talent
>>does all the work

Rich does all the physical work which is more than just editing shitty Lets Play videos.

There is an entire timelapse of Rich stripping down and building the entire HITB set himself.
>>
>>376276920
I was wondering about that. It doesnt really matter to me if he is. He cares about his appearance a lot, but that isnt a trait restricted to gays.
>>
>>376277151
No, none, nothing.
>>
>>376269475
I want NL to replace Rich
>>
>>376277129
This is a thinly veiled RLM thread brah
>>
>>376277129
>Ahoy
boring
thinks alliterations are funny
too short
>LGR
too short
recycles jokes
shills stuff
>>
>>376269569
>He didn't watch the edmund mcmillen stream
That was some legit shit
>>
>>376277167
>watching Rich create the remastered hell set for Gorilla Interrupted

Birthday Boy got mad skills
>>
I'm starting to get the feeling the person covering for jack in this thread is one person: jack himself.

Fuck off, jack.
>>
>>376277167
Yes, and that's half in the bag.

Rich just plays the games, while Jack does all the video editing, and you're retarded if you think editing is easy. Not saying ich does nothing, but there's no need to downplay Jack because you dont like him, this isnt /tv/
>>
>>376277129
Ahoy is the guy that did those videos about the classic ID shooters right? Those were good watches.
>>
I used to dislike jack but then he grew on me, then I encountered josh and he just blows jack away in the bad department. when josh says something sometimes it's a good point but 90% of the time I have to look away and my muscles tense up because the group gives him nothing, which is what he deserves. that one time where rich is making a joke and josh is like "oh yeah well you like to think about bashing people's heads in with a rifle butt, huh? remember THAT?"
>>
>>376277272
>50 minute love letter to doom and quake each
>too short
Wut
>>
>>376277129
nigga

Super Bunny Hop my mans.

Also, Mark Brown is good, I found a couple of his Mario Maker stages on the 3DS version over Recommended Courses and they were great
>>
>>376277151
His value is he has the ability to pay attention to anything they watch. Some of those BotW episodes I think Mike is about to die from boredom. Jack gives good insight. Hes not especially humorous but Rich is only funny because hes an obnoxious fat guy.
>>
>>376277272
>ahoy
>boring
>being an actual brainlet
>>
>>376277402
Is that the fatter guy with the big beard? He never seemed to actually enjoy himself ever. Also the one to get the most easily offended by bad taste jokes.
>>
>>376277494
He triggers /v/ a bit too much so I left him out on purpose.
>>
>>376273712
>Always complains about everything, never likes anything.
/our guy/?
>>
>>376277356
Whats the issue, man? Jack isnt terrible, hes just not very good some times.
>>
>>376277604
he does? I dont browse here enough to know the happenings, why is that?
>>
>>376277579
yeah, that's him. I don't know if it's just a failed attempt at playing the straight guy, but so often he seems genuinely angry or indignant. "hey, watch it with the Italian stuff."

If there are any O&A fans here, Josh is the hole
>>
>>376277357

Have you ever watched a Previously Recorded?

How much editing do you think goes on in a continuous, static AB camera setup?

Their stream videos are static single camera edits.

A single 2 minute stream highlight video or first four hours of video with the wacky zooms and funny pictures probably has more editing than all of their stream and Previously Recorded episodes combined.
>>
>>376277656
You're fucking lame, and you make my RLM a worse experience. Go home, jack.
>>
File: 46673_8355909091_2542_j.jpg (17KB, 354x342px) Image search: [Google]
46673_8355909091_2542_j.jpg
17KB, 354x342px
>>376277356
Fuck you
>>
look nobody would hang out with jack

but rich and his insufferable wife/gf twin would be terrible to hang out with IRL

it's like that guy that you tolerate as a friend but don't know why
>>
>>376277693
Oh boy.
>inb4 20 replies of gb2rebbit
>>
>>376277752
Compared to josh he is a much better 4th person.
>>
>>376277604
I hated his Nier video.
Just shows how many people disliked it when a bunch of people recommended other Nier videos in the comments.
>>
>>376277747
I mainly watch their reviews, which has a three camera setup intercut with gameplay from a 10 hour stream and added effects.

>>376277356
>>376277752
kys
>>
>>376277768
No, fuck YOU you mobe wannabe try-hard, go ruin something that is shit already!
>>
>>376277656
>>376277768
>>376277835
>>376277894

Jack stop samefagging.
>>
>>376277129
Mister Caption's good if you like the super-dry neurotic character he's got going.
>>
At least Jack isn't as bad as Josh, I guess.
>>
File: 1460442281332.jpg (40KB, 330x220px) Image search: [Google]
1460442281332.jpg
40KB, 330x220px
>the 1001 spikes stream where Jack told chat to stop asking about his aids
>>
>>376276474
>Jack never makes a good joke that lands well
>Provides no real useful information
>Always has that shocked looked when someone makes a dark joke
>It's always Mike and Rich that get the group to roar with laughter
>Mike has fun messing with Rich

They should really remove Jack, he doesn't really add anything. I wished that Mike or Jay were into games so they could do Pre-Rec with Rich
>>
>>376277129
Not triggered at all, those are some pretty nice choices.
There might be a shit ton of garbage game related Youtube channels, but there's some real diamonds in the rough as well.
>>
>>376278220
That's his pedigree.
>At least I'm not Josh
>>
Okay we know Jack isn't good.

But COULD he be funny? I mean under what hypothetical circumstances would he be funny?
>>
>>376278374
Him and those canadians.
>>
>>376278516
When he soiled himself on his deathbed?
>>
>>376278516
Absolutely not. He's only good at introducing something that the group found funny about a movie before Mike/Jay/Rich take over the discussion.
>>
>>376278516
He makes a passable straight man to Mike, Jay, and Rich on BotW. Sucks when both he AND Josh are on the same episode. The only thing good about Josh is when they all take turns shitting on him.
>>
File: 1371953041712.jpg (15KB, 320x290px) Image search: [Google]
1371953041712.jpg
15KB, 320x290px
Mike is literally /r/funny tier
Jay is a fucking normie
Rich is SomethingAwful levels of forced unfunny

So is Jack - dare I say it - /ourguy/?
>>
Mike > Jay > Rich > Jack > Josh
>>
>>376269475
you, the fucking faggot OP who won't stop posting these human trashlords
>>
>>376278741
No Jack, fuck off. No one likes you.
>>
>>376278741
Nah.
>>
>>376278262
Rich is there to make funny noises, they have better discussions with Jack than Rich. and this is coming from someone who loves Rich

>The only thing good about Josh is when they all take turns shitting on him
examples?
>>
>>376277402
Yep, Josh is definitely the worst when he shows up on Best of the Worst.

Jack is just trying to hard, when he can stop forcing himself to try and be funny or attempt physical comedy, he's perfectly acceptable, and sometimes says mildly insightful things, or makes an amusing statement almost on accident. But fuck if he isn't trying too hard 90% of the time.

And like has been stated many times, Rich is great only in the presence of those who work with him, which doesn't include Jack. Which is why PreRec is just kinda shitty 90% of the time.
>>
>>376278374
Pretty much.

I mean Jack is a basic "lol I'm a wacky nerd dad", but Josh is straight up "PAY ATTENTION TO ME! LOOK AT MY GOOFY T-SHIRTS! IT'S OKAY IF I'M A BITTER BALDING FATSO, DON'T YOU DARE LOOK AWAY! YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT'S FUNNY, I DO! I KNOW WHAT'S FUNNY AND YOU'RE GONNA LIKE WHAT I SAY!"
>>
>>376278741
Go away AIDS Moby
>>
File: phOKuFh.png (270KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
phOKuFh.png
270KB, 500x375px
>>376269475
Jack is always and always will be #1

his rant about gamergate solidifies him as a piece of human garbage for all time.

"Aidsmoby" is filtered on their channel for a reason.
>>
I would have said Jack about a year ago, but Rich's shtick has gotten old.
>>
>>376278914
You mean you haven't watched the juicy Shaq meat episode?
>>
>>376278801
>>>/tumblr/
>>
>>376269475
>Someone asks "Hey do RLM do game stuff?"
>The only reply: "Red Letter Media is a great channel for movie reviews and information"
>"B-but I..."
>"Red Letter Media is a great channel for MOVIE reviews and information."
>>
>>376278836
>>376278874
>>376278982
I think you guys should give him a chance, he has a lot to say despite the lack of hair on his head. It's easy to like the others over him, but over time you will mature and come to appreciate the silent wisdom Jack brings to the table

Most people don't realize it, but RLM as a whole would fall apartheid without him. That's the reason they keep having him on BOTW
>>
>>376277571
All of his videos are reading off Wikipedia pages.
>>
In terms of movie knowledge

Jay > Aidsmoby > Mike > Rich > Beardfat

In terms enjoyability

Mike = Jay > Rich (As Mike's Punching bag)> Aidsmoby > Rich (His usual self)>>>>>>> Beardfat
>>
>>376277571
He sounds like a male WatchMojo narrator
>>
>>376279354
Josh without a beard is a human punching bag
>>
Who is the best guest and why is it Freddie Williams Jr?
>>
>>376279215

No one is buying your bullshit, aidsmoby.
>>
>>376279540
he's got charisma
he sounds like he knows his shit
he knows when to avoid talking
>>
If I ever meet Jack in real life I'm going to call him AIDSmoby to his face, and then beat his ass down when he tries to do something.
>>
>>376279354
This is pretty objective, good job

>>376279108
Oh, that one? I need to rewatch it

>>376279612
He's actually right, he does a lot of background work for the main channel, and all the setup for Pre Rec, which only exists because Rich cant do game vids by himself
>>
>>376279863
Chill out, faggot. Youre coming across deranged.
>>
>>376280586
I just hate him so much.
>>
>>376279863
No you wont
>>
>>376270840
>I feel like they're just negative for no reason now and it's tiring.

they recently praised botw
>>
>>376277861
If he doesn't have interest in a game he dies a really shit job reviewing it. His SotN and Megaman Legends videos are terrible because of this.
>>
>>376269475
how happy was rich when Vanquish was finally put on PC?

did he fucking jizz himself or something?
>>
>>376279215
Jack is a very normal person. I forget about him having a wife and kids. Hes very mild compared to everyone else but hes occasionally entertaining with the things he says or does.

I did initally not like him because i saw him in very few videos but he grows on you.

That fat joyless fuck who shows up sometimes has NEVER made me laugh. Hes just boring and unfunny and remembers B movie plots autistically well. Fucking, even jack makes me laugh sometimes. Beardfat is just.... hes like a filler character in a half assed sitcom
>>
I actually quite like both of them. I feel like they've got a decent manzai dynamic going. With Rich typically being the boke and Jack typically being the tsukkomi.

I feel like it works well enough.
>>
>>376281236
A filler character who is way, way too easily offended.
>>
why do Mike and Jay dislike Pre Rec so much?
>>
>>376281573
Cause RLM is a movie review/discussion channel first. Video game stuff is a total afterthought they don't care about.
>>
File: Mega64.jpg (141KB, 960x539px) Image search: [Google]
Mega64.jpg
141KB, 960x539px
Both groups are on an island and told to fight to the death.

Who wins?
>>
File: us1yFy0.jpg (168KB, 1680x939px) Image search: [Google]
us1yFy0.jpg
168KB, 1680x939px
Never been a fan of Jack but I'd take four Jacks talking to eachother over a Josh episode. It's gotten to the point where if I see him I just move on to a different video.
>>
>>376270915
About games? Not really. They come across as very set in their ways and are unfamiliar with how to discuss things like gameplay.
>>
>>376281573
Do they really dislike it? Seems more like just plain disinterest.
Jay guest stars from time to time and he seems to enjoy himself. But again, that just seems to be because he likes to hang out with Rich and Jack more so than actually being interested in their games or Pre Rec.
>>
>>376282476
Jay has said numerous times that he has no interest in video games.
>>
Hey ya'll wanna talk about stealing I mean piracy?
>>
Jack and Josh are inoffensive. The one person I hate on BOTW is Max Landis. I've never watched that episode with him in it, his shrill voice drives me crazy
>>
>>376283525
i'd prefer minimal landis myself

ha ha just a lil humor for you have a great night
>>
>>376282476
>>376282824

>Seems more like just plain disinterest
>Jay has said numerous times that he has no interest in video games.
>>
File: iXfAy5S.png (264KB, 492x371px) Image search: [Google]
iXfAy5S.png
264KB, 492x371px
where did she go?
>>
>>376284634
I think they said on Reddit or some shit that she didn't like the creepy comments about her so she stopped coming on.
>>
>>376271059
You say this every thread?
>>
>>376269475
Rich is great. Jack's more of the other guy rather than a cohost, less entertaining than Mike and Rich, worse taste than Jay but tolerable unlike beardfat and Landis.
>>
>>376284634
Jack reverted
>>
>>376283525
How can you hate him on the show if you never saw it? His episode was great. He is also on the only good episode of Screen Junkies Movie Fights
>>
>>376284634
They got divorce
>>
>>376269475

The answer is always aidsmoby. Seriously.

Rich is at least funny. Aidsmoby has no redeeming qualities. Also don't watch Previously Recorded
>>
>>376284634
From what I remember a bunch of people from the RLM subreddit got real creepy around her and some even sent her death threats. So she decided to stop showing her face on the shows and just does things behind the scenes.
>>
File: guritos.png (1MB, 1609x1080px) Image search: [Google]
guritos.png
1MB, 1609x1080px
I have seriously always called Jack aidsmoby. I didn't even know what his name was until this thread
>>
>>376281805
RLM because of Mike being drunk as hell and murdering everyone.
>>
>>376277579
He's the epitome of R*ddit
>>
>>376269475
Why the fuck would you subject yourself to Previously Recorded?

>>376282169
He's fine, he only shows up on Best of the Worst and he's just as miserable as everyone else.

It doesn't exactly matter what his opinions or attitude are when he just pops by to watch non-movies and hate them.

>>376284634
Wisely stepped off camera after the inevitable celestial belt of beta male orbital worshippers began to form.
>>
>>376285506
I still don't get aidsmoby. did he get aids at some point?
>>
Max Landis is the worst. He never stops talking and has even less chemistry with the group than AIDSmoby or Josh and Josh is shit.
>>
>>376286870
Max is straight up painful to listen to, no denying that.
>>
>>376286870

I'm pretty SJW by 4chan standards and every time Max opens his mouth about some shit that's clearly not an issue, but he claims it is, I want to punch him in the jaw.
>>
>>376274042
>disney
>harshly criticize
>sucks marvel dick
>>
>>376284634
She was awful.
Anything she said the others would laugh to, or speak in a way that would explain what she said.
>>
>>376287041
I've never seen him outside of RLM and his movies. He's just terrible and I don't understand how he is successful as he is.
>>
>>376275223
Maybe you should stop worrying about how opinions align with yours.
>>
>>376269475
I generally like them well enough and will have them as background noise while doing chores or whatever, but when they play some game with dialogue and start doing all of the voices for some fucking reason, I just can't bear it.
Who the fuck encourages them to do that shit? It must be those sycophants in the twitch chat.
>>
File: 1401901884367.jpg (81KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1401901884367.jpg
81KB, 500x500px
>>376269475
Jack, always and forever

I wish Jay liked videogames
>>
>>376287229

I first found him when that Death of Superman video he made came out. It was pretty funny and he actually made some decent points about the comics industry. His WWE video was also pretty good.

He also wrote the screenplay for Chronicle, which I personally thought was pretty creative (albeit dated by even today, despite coming out only a few years ago).

The problem is Max is just fucking retarded. Again, I'm 'pretty SJW', but this dude is a fucking dumbass when it comes to shit. He's basically a celebrity-version of the far-off-the-deep end SJWs people think of when the acronym's posted places. He'll whine and harp about issues that don't matter at all.

He makes aidsmoby look entertaining and endearing
>>
Rich can be annoying without Mike there to yank back on his chain, Jack is too much of a "Goofy geeky dad." type for his own good but I don't find him nearly as annoying as everybody else seems to.

The real worst member of RLM is Josh. Josh is fucking intolerable and he is consistently the worst part of every single episode he is in. But because there is no god they keep bringing him back to do episodes.
>>
>>376287229
his father was a famous director

also his dad was almost certainly guilty of negligent homicide of a few kids which you think would be brought up a bit more
>>
>>376281191
But vanquish isn't on pc
>>
File: canadianas.png (576KB, 951x681px) Image search: [Google]
canadianas.png
576KB, 951x681px
i like these guys
>>
>>376287732

Yet.

>>376287709

Seeing that footage as a child fucked me up and to this day, in my early 30s, it still haunts me
>>
>>376287739
What happened to these chucklefucks?
>>
>>376287739
Jack and Josh might not exactly be loved by the channel followers, but at least they don't reek of being abused as children.

I think every time one of those two tries to say something or assert themselves they get flashbacks to their collective drunken fathers egging on school bullies or something.
>>
>>376287739
>actual professionals
>not autistic child men
>aren't trying to force jokes

Yeah, I like them too.
>>
File: clownjack.jpg (20KB, 458x195px) Image search: [Google]
clownjack.jpg
20KB, 458x195px
>>376269475
Jack is terrible.
>>
>>376287930
Jim and Collin have like, real jobs in real professional studios in Leafistan they have to worry about. The fact they have the balls to go on a eceleb show as big as RLM and make jokes about rape, aids and jokes at the expense of the elderly is already pretty risky for them.

I'd chalk their pensive attitudes up to that.
>>
>>376269475
Watching jack play nier almost gave me an aneurism.
>>
>>376288206
Right, but that still makes for some lousy entertainment. You don't go to Best of the Worst for critical dissertations and mousey opinions, you go to watch 4 fucktards be miserable and resent each other for making that show a "thing."

Still, that episode they slathered in terrible stock effects was pretty great.
>>
DUDE

CASUL RACISM https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XCFjN80BO8

LAMO
>>
File: IMG_2418.gif (2MB, 400x286px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2418.gif
2MB, 400x286px
>Only watch Jay streams
>It's a Jay is out of frame on the camera episode

WHATS THE POINT OF FACECAM WITH GUEST IF YOU DONT SHOW GUEST
>>
>>376288520
Jay is smart enough not to be seen dead on that shitshow.
>>
>>376274226
Dafuq. I loved that. Is it like reverse Bon Jovi where I hear bullshit and everyone else jerks off to it?
>>
>>376288498
MY NAME IS DON WILSON

I RUN IOWA'S LARGEST WILDLIFE RESERVE
>>
>>376288451
FUTURE FORCE!
>>
File: why2.png (366KB, 839x474px) Image search: [Google]
why2.png
366KB, 839x474px
I can enjoy their content because I am not an autistic man baby
>>
>>376277129
>My life in Gaming
I have absolutely zero interest in collecting old vidya or playing things "faithfully" but I love their videos just because they really know what they are talking about and they are really passionate about the subject. Combine that with decent production and it's a very entertaining youtube series
>>
>>376269569
It's fine background noise while I browse the 4 channel
>>
>>376269475
I fucking hate Rich's laugh.
>>
Is there a single episode of Previously Recorded worth watching other than The Order 1886?
>>
File: 1447271010818.png (3KB, 411x354px) Image search: [Google]
1447271010818.png
3KB, 411x354px
>>376277861
>mfw I avoided his Nier video because I didn't want to hate him if he fucked it up and I wasn't prepared to take that risk

I mean shit, he loved Gone Homo and that's water under the bridge, but sometimes you just gotta know when to preserve your opinion of someone.

>>376277129
Dropped MrBtongue after he started going the way of Errant Signal.

It's weird to think that once upon a time, Errant Signal was actually highly regarded on /v/. Quite a while ago.
>>
>>376269569
I don't get all the hate for Jack. He usually has good enough taste, doesn't seem to have a big ego and generally doesn't have inflammatory opinions. Why is everyone so against the guy?
>>
>>376287739
I love them, the have such good chemistry with Mike, Jay and Rich. Also the guy with the beard is fucking hot.
>>
>>376269475

Rich.
>>
>>376291559
Jack.
>>
>>376277272
>LGR
>Shills stuff

Pls kid. The only thing he has really shilled is Maxis stuff and he has down right admitted that he is just a fanboy to them for nostalgia sake.
>>
Why's Josh called the Wizard, and why does everyone hate his ass and think he's a hipster?
>>
>>376291219
He's pure filler and just generally seems out of place. In Jay, Mike, and Rich, we have 3 mellow guys who have no problem hating something. Then we have Jack, who's bouncy, giggly, smiley, unfunny, and takes away from the mood by being way too much of a contrast and taking up time saying something that just doesn't need to be said. It's like a 12 year old hanging out with a bunch of 30-somethings.

On a side note, Josh is an amazing character, since one episode with him made me happy to take a Jack episode if it guarantees NoFun McBeardfat never shows up.
>>
>>376269475
>RLM

the transformation to /v/reddit is complete
>>
>>376283525
Max's appearance and speech patterns gives the impression of being him being insufferable, lolsorandum and sensitive. He is really none of those things. He jammed well with the rest of RLM. He clearly has good insight into the movie business and his humor is great if once you get used to the voice.
It also showed character that he wanted to come on Half In the Bag and talk about his twitter tirade.
I think the people that hate him haven't given him a fair shake
>>
File: 1493759609630.jpg (106KB, 554x439px) Image search: [Google]
1493759609630.jpg
106KB, 554x439px
>>376269475
RLM would be 10/10 without Jack.
Annoying cunt.
>>
>>376291738
>Josh is an amazing character
Honestly, dude, this invalidated your whole post
>>
>>376291738
>>376292135
Never mind, didn't read it properly
>>
>>376291893
/v/ always liked RLM. 'Fuck you on about?
>>
>>376276058
It's the one with the karate training video for children.
>>
File: 04485194.png (298KB, 448x392px) Image search: [Google]
04485194.png
298KB, 448x392px
How can we get Jack to kill himself?
>>
>>376269475
Neither, I like them both.

I like everyone at RLM.

Fight me.
>>
>>376269475
>>
>>376269569
>RLM is great
Jesus Christ
>>
File: boys night out 5.jpg (454KB, 779x1200px) Image search: [Google]
boys night out 5.jpg
454KB, 779x1200px
>>376291942
I think the problem is Landis can't walk the walk to back up his big fat fucking mouth. The Superman video was critical and entertaining and he's even done a good introspective Mickey fucking Mouse fancomic about celebrity and getting older. But his video about his idea of a Superman story around his Death and Return sounded like a gigantic turd built around one or two amusing ideas he had and his movies are more miss than hit. He's got a good set of critic's skills, but his bigger story making skills are obviously not up to par. It happens all the time. The guy just need to scale his work down to the stuff he can actually manage, which is more than a lot of critics honestly.

No one likes someone who talks shit and can't back it up, regardless of the rest of their personality.
>>
Obviously Jack. While Rich has shitty opinions on vidya, he's usually the best part of BotW (which is objectively the best show on RLM).
>>
>>376269475
>Jack

Who? you mean AIDSmoby?
>>
>>376269475
>>
>>376269569

Both of them have kind of shit taste in games, but Jack has an enjoyable enough personality. Rick is obnoxious unless paired with Mike.

Honestly, they should just stick to the movie stuff, because that is some of the best shit on YouTube. Their gaming content is pretty low tier.
>>
>>376269475
Who?
>>
>>376294334
>>376293601
>>376291079
Go away somefag.
>>
File: halfafag'.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
halfafag'.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>376294574
>triggered

good. I'm staying right here.
>>
>>376269475
>>
>>376287739

The one on the right is cool, but the guy on the left is such a fucking Canadian. Any time people say anything even remotely offensive or off-color, he gets so visibly uncomfortable and awkward.
>>
>>376287739
Yeah they're seem like genuinly nice people.
The hat has some decent to legit funny jokes.
The confused bearded guys infrequent and often incoherent comments are hilarious in his own special way.
>>
>>376277129
Ahoy is just summary, no analysis, very disappointing with how much effort he seems to put in to the production of the vids.
>>
>>376295008
Fucking this. When they get uncomfortable over a joke that is not even very dark or offensive it starts to make me uncomfortable. Im very glad they havent been on the show lately.
>>
Reminder that Mike knows more about video games than Rich
>>
>>376287357
Hmm, I guess I'll elaborate to your shitpost.
Sometimes Rich decides to voice his edgier-teenage-hate-everything opinions especially on star wars. I enjoy that he speaks his mind but find that often these types of opinions have little to do with the conversation and come off annoying. A good example is in the recent star wars last Jedi thing they did, he talked about not ever liking the mysticism in series. The comment kinda comes out of left field and is sort of like talking about the quality of different restaurants' hamburger meat and saying "I hate ketchup". Sure you hate ketchup but that doesn't really bring anything to the tablet. The same kind of I don't give a fuck what people think about me attitude helps when he's willing to say things other reviews might not bring up or are industry standards that he'll criticize anyways.
Also the man is an amazing punching bag for Mike as well as having good timing and being pretty clever about comedy himself.
>>
File: Fucking Starwars.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
Fucking Starwars.gif
2MB, 480x270px
Jack's a bit of a wet paper bag, but Rich is basically what I'm going to be in 20 years.

Despite my self loathing there is something I like about Rich.
>>
These guys know nothing about videos games, just like they know nothing about Star Wars
>>
>>376299978
You're not old enough to be posting on this site yet kid.
>>
>>376300031
Actually that'd be you and every other RLM wanker
>>
>>376299916
He's a squeakertoy in an adorable, pathetic way.

Dare I say it, he's moe?
>>
>>376300094
>No u
>>
>>376299978
what is there to know? Star Wars sucks shit, always has.
>>
>>376299978
Starwars turned to shit, who cares if they're know anything about it.
>>
>>376299512
>A good example is in the recent star wars last Jedi thing they did, he talked about not ever liking the mysticism in series. The comment kinda comes out of left field and is sort of like talking about the quality of different restaurants' hamburger meat and saying "I hate ketchup". Sure you hate ketchup but that doesn't really bring anything to the tablet. The same kind of I don't give a fuck what people think about me attitude helps when he's willing to say things other reviews might not bring up or are industry standards that he'll criticize anyways.
It's an opinion, personally I find ketchup gross. What it brings to the table is an opinion, and it bothers you because you love ketchup. You can't handle people differing from your way of thinking.
Now that post of yours, that's a shitpost. Trying to over analyze hating people for thinking different, like children do.
>>
>>376300102
Sounds about right

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcAsad-E9CQ
>>
>>376281805
derrick vs mike is a fight I'd pay damn good money to see
>>
File: RLM_History.jpg (751KB, 1440x4701px) Image search: [Google]
RLM_History.jpg
751KB, 1440x4701px
Obligatory.

Rich Evans deserves all of our love
>>
>>376292191
>Never mind, didn't read it properly
Honestly, dude, this invalidated your whole post
>>
>>376270172
>Watching anything without Jay in it

FTFY. I'm only here to masturbate to a 6-7 Midwestern guy.
>>
File: White Genetics.png (1MB, 1281x721px) Image search: [Google]
White Genetics.png
1MB, 1281x721px
>>376300573
Rich has aged like shit though.
>>
>>376294950
It's the best laugh ever. The most infectious.
>>
>>376300987
LAUGH AND GROW FAT
>>
>>376279007
link to rant?
>>
I kinda liked the BOTW episode where Max Landis was on
>>
RLM and Oneyplays are the only real approved esalabs.
>>
>>376279007
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_YmPkh68uY

This one?
>>
>>376301380
Me too.
He actually seems like a nice guy who's passionate about what he does.
Now, perhaps he sucks at it, perhaps he gets screwed by producers or other forces, but the guy himself seems decent enough.
>>
>>376301556
Man, what a tool. When did people forget that online isn't fucking real? I don't know why I'm asking this, it's the advent of social media mainstream society. But even 4chan seems to have forgotten this on a fundamental level some times. Just in the day to day way people interface with their online communities, there's the undercurrent of not realizing what happens online should stay online.

It's almost mind boggling how he has to have explained to him the basic pros of having an online life completely separate from your real one. It's good, I suppose, he immediately realizes these benefits. But still bizarre he couldn't even conceive of them before hand. All because he doesn't want people sending death threats to others or insulting them on twitter, is the implication I'm getting here.
>>
>>376269475
The problem is Rich gets too obnoxious without Mike to put him down.
>>
>>376300573
because an autistic guy who has a grudge for RLM is a reliable source
>>
>>376302274
It doesn't help that Jack always uses the "yes, and..." method of talking.
A comment will be read, Rich immediately makes a statement about it, and Jack goes "... true. That's very true" or something like that. THEN, maybe, he'll go "well, actually, I think X..." and they'll have a short conversation about it.
It's not a bad thing as such, it's a simple way of getting the conversation going - it just clashes with Rich's personality. Rich wants to talk about his opinions, Jack wants to keep the conversation going as smoothly as possible.
>>
>>376302463
That was the point of posting it anon. Sometimes I wonder if all the hate for RLM comes from that ED page.
>>
>>376302463
It's not, that infographic calls him a liar and delusional on several points.

Which makes it weird that it exists, but I guess it just serves to screencap an average dox thread that yielded interesting results.
>>
>>376302681
it's made in the same style as the nostalgiacritic drama pic
so it's probably a parody/joke
>>
File: 1454543337306.png (1MB, 1018x728px) Image search: [Google]
1454543337306.png
1MB, 1018x728px
>>376269475
I love Rich but can't stand Jack, I wish I never knew he existed.
>>
their Order 1886 review is kino. i watch it occasionally still.
>>
The only stream I would watch again is the solo rich stream where he 1 playthrough finished dead rising i.e. if he dies, new save.

The ending of it was pure kino.
>>
>>376303305
>1 playthrough finished dead rising i.e. if he dies, new save.
That sounds fucking terrible.
>>
>>376303305
Link?
>>
Rich can be pretty insufferable on the streams. Jack is cool.
>>
>>376278185
Dropped after he autistically broke down over his nier video
>>
>>376291738
>Rich
>mellow
at least pretend to be saying the truth

>>376295008
nothing is wrong with edgy jokes but you cant realistically expect to only like people who like them all the time, that's silly
>>
>>376305643
Compared to Jack, Rich is as energetic as a rock.
>>
>>376279007
>>376301556
but GamerGate sucked. So does anti-GG, but i'm not delusional enough to not know GG sucked too. It's like fundies vs anti-theists. They're fighting some imaginary war but bitching loud enough that regular people are forced to see the autism as well.

>>376302475
this is a good point
>>
>>376305740
Rich is energetic, just less bouncy and giggly and more insufferable and grumpy.

It's like the modern game grumps dynamic. When Rich is paied with the grumpier guy, he can really shine. But now his main partner is a mellow non combative guy and so he ends up being the grumpier one which makes him worse than he usually is
>>
File: 1403857305938.jpg (138KB, 640x821px) Image search: [Google]
1403857305938.jpg
138KB, 640x821px
>>376300573

Is this the same guy who talked about how Mike abuses Jay and is a neo-nazi
>>
>>376269475
Rick is more annoying as a person, but Jack consistently has worse opinions.
>>
>>376275434
>except when Jay or Mike happens to show up and they talk about shit.
when was the last time Mike showed up? it's been years hasn't it?
>>
>>376281805
are you referring to the fact mega64 got mad recently when one of their fans call their latest video rlm ripoff?
>>
>>376281805

The whole of RLM have no chance against Garrett.
>>
>>376269569
Pre Rec is normally shit, but it's great when Jay joins them
Thread posts: 281
Thread images: 33

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.