[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

witcher 3 ending

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: header.jpg (84KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
84KB, 460x215px
I just beat witcher 3 and got the bad ending... HOLY SHIT
>>
Why are you surprised? The Witcher 3 is literally the best videogame ever made.
>>
>>376267543
>Some people actually believe this
>>
>>376267378
I got this ending at first too, shit was depressing as hell, good thing I had a savefile right before "Through time and space" and managed to salvage a Witcher ending in an afternoon.
>>
>>376267605
You know it's true. Stop denying it.
>>
>>376267378
ciri becoming a witcher is the true ending, right?
>>
>>376267378
you suck if you got the bad ending.

Like you're a bad person, you turned ciri in for money and were supportive.

I hope your choices haunt you
>>
>>376267378
Best ending
Uninstall complete.
>>
The only thing I dont like about this game is that you have to get the bad ending in order for the third crone to die
>>
>>376268174
1. I drank with Ciri
2. I didn't even go to the emperor
3. I was there with Ciri with the lodge
4. I told Ciri to calm down
5. I went to that guy's grave
I even stole those horses with her
1 point away from getting the good ending
>>
>>376268450
>not having the snowball fight
you monster
>>
>>376268562
i didn't even know there was a option for a snowball fight at the time
>>
>>376267378
>Didn't get the best family moment in the game

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXcZE6qrQpg

What a fag.
>>
>Try to do playthrough where Ciri becomes empress
>Can't bring myself to take her to Emhyr
>>
>>376269805
as long as you kill radovick you get a good ending. I dont see why you wouldnt do Witchress
>>
>>376269998
I already did Witcheress ending, I wanted to do an Empress ending but I can't bring myself to take Ciri to Vizima, she just seems so unhappy
>>
>>376269805
This was my ending, although it felt unnatural since Ciri never was someone who was interested in deciding the fate of the world.

I brought her to Emyhr since not only do I owe him for directions and Yen, he is actually his daughter and he at least deserves to see her and Ciri at least needs to hear his thoughts, then she can decide what to do.

Also he gives you a magnificent Roach.
>>
>>376267378
Wh's,the diologue options have to be so fucking vague? How was I suppose to know "I know what'll cheer you up" means wallowing in booze and pity? Or leaving Ciri alone with 3 manipulative cunts on her own, was already a really bad idea.
>>
>>376270706
>how was I supposed to know being a good parent means letting your offspring learn to be independent and face adversity while providing a s shoulder to lean on instead of a being a mother hen
faget
>>
>>376270706
Cheering her up is the snowball fight. "You don't have to be good at everything" is the beer/negative option
>>
File: 1490962549027m.jpg (132KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1490962549027m.jpg
132KB, 1024x576px
>>376270927
>leaving your daughter exposed to the fucking lodge known to be two faced liars who also tried doing experiments on said child
No, fuck the Lodge of whores. All of them should be left slowly bleeding on a wooden stake for days ehile having rotten vegtables thrown at them from time to time.
>>
>>376268450
You're supposed to be a cool dad, not just a good one. Should've had the snowball fight and let her trash Avallach's place.
>>
>>376268450
Also gotta let her see Lodge on her own, she needs the confidence from it
>>
They should have made last part where you see her before she goes into the tower count towards the positive/negative. Like if you trust her and say good luck it should count towards something, or if you try to get her to not go then it should count as a negative. So you have at least some clear choices. I got the 'good' ending but I think this should have been implemented
>>
>>376271478
JESUS! Is that what happens to her if you let her take the cure for that disease to Radovid? Holy fucking shit I was not prepared to see that. I mean, I don't even care that much about her character, but damn! I'd have to put the game down for a little while.

I mean it fucked me up enough when I screwed up the Bloody Baron quest and found him hanging from a tree. I ended starting a new game file because of that. Not even just reloading to before I started the quest.
>>
>>376272597
Just so you know people die horrible deaths if you don't do their mini-side quests by a certain point. These side quests are not on notice boards, you have to walk by the quest giver.
>>
>>376272597
Yup, fun fact theres a similar impalement method they did in the dark ages where they stick you with it on an angle missing all the vital organs and just leave you to very slowly bleed and dehydrate to death. Very slow death which took days and even weeks of just being impaled.
>>
>>376271478
Barbarian northerner logic. I bet you can't even bow.
>>
>>376272970
Interesting. Any examples? This is the kind of shit I actually love about the witcher. On one hand, you could criticize the story telling for having random events affect the outcome of unrelated events, but that's actually how reality works. On my first playthrough, I had no idea that letting that tree spirit free would doom the bloody baron and his wife. It only makes sense in retrospect, but that's life.
>>
>>376273402
>t. Nilfgaardian manlet
You faggots needed 3 fucking wars to finally overpower the north. And even then you could only do it when the northern realms were all weak and kingless! Hahahahaha, go eat a dick.
>>
>>376273603
There's
http://witcher.wikia.com/wiki/Lynch_Mob

Some spoilers incase you haven't done Novigrad yet.

There's a mage who gets burned at the stake, you meet him when you're helping Triss in A Matter of Life and Death, you can save him or just walk by later to see a burnt corpse

There's a few more like that where most people never encounter through a normal playthrough, and they have checks where if you progress too much story, the quest is gone/person dies
>>
>>376274737
I've done most of the original game (not the dlc). I actually have a second playthrough I'm working on where I just started on the Novigrad part. Thanks for the tip. And I also did kill the lynch mob.

I'm kind of paranoid now, though. I better take care of the exclamation point quests before I go any further.
>>
Why would anyone trust their daughter to the Lodge ? I wouldn't do that even to a daughter I hate
I'm so pissed that they put a "Radovid must go" bit with no option to thoroughly, radically purge the northern kingdoms of those bitches in the Lodge
fucking fedora devs.
>>
>>376274737
I remember finding some hung Nilfgaardian soldier with a letter on him but I had no idea you could save him. I'll have to try that next time.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.